PDA

View Full Version : Our government has failed us, and what happens when we get into a Civil War?

mkinla
04-09-2006, 1:15 PM
I definitely see the writing on the wall, but what rights do I have as a citizen of the PRC? When riots begin, which we know will happen, as a citizen do I have the RIGHT to go to my local Vons that's being robbed and protect it with any means neccessary?

Do I only have rights when 10 illegals come storming thru my front door? The last time I checked, this country was established by the blood and tears of it's citizens who bore arms and were willing to die for their freedom. I guess I could go back to Europe like the illegals are saying, but I like it here....:D

Nak
04-09-2006, 2:33 PM
You cannot use deadly force if property is being stolen, only if you are being threatened with the same force.

Granted if someone is in your home, thats a threat, but you cannot pursue someone outside of your home.

Yeah, it's FUBAR!

grammaton76
04-09-2006, 6:00 PM
As a citizen do I have the RIGHT to go to my local Vons that's being robbed and protect it with any means neccessary?

Certainly not, unless of course the Vons retains you as a security guard. If you just want to show up and be a paramilitary security type, Vons itself will probably consider you WORSE than the looters.

Supernam
04-09-2006, 7:08 PM
yeah man,

Calm down, chill out, and put your tin foil hat on. We are not in a state of war and far from it. You are not to be a self proclaimed police or militia. 10 illegals are not going to storm your door, they just want to pick tomatoes for a dollar a day.

Henry47
04-09-2006, 7:23 PM
threatened with the same force.

!

so I can only fire on intruders if they have a gun also? What if they were wielding baseball bats or were ginormously huge?

Richard
04-09-2006, 11:11 PM
yeah man,

Calm down, chill out, and put your tin foil hat on. We are not in a state of war and far from it. You are not to be a self proclaimed police or militia. 10 illegals are not going to storm your door, they just want to pick tomatoes for a dollar a day.

Now that's Funny!:D

wuhungsix
04-09-2006, 11:49 PM
so I can only fire on intruders if they have a gun also? What if they were wielding baseball bats or were ginormously huge?

I believe if your in your HOME and you are in FEAR of your LIFE you have the right use deadly force. A guy with a baseball bat certainly applies.

gose
04-10-2006, 12:10 AM
You cannot use deadly force if property is being stolen, only if you are being threatened with the same force.

Granted if someone is in your home, thats a threat, but you cannot pursue someone outside of your home.

Yeah, it's FUBAR!

Hmm, so if I see some punks breaking into my car out on the street, Im not allowed to go out and tell them to fsck off (with my gun concealed, if they don't just wan't to borrow my car to transport tomatoes and happen to be armed)?

I should just call the cops and wait while my car is stolen?

Well, it's not really a problem I guess, since the police will be here long before my car is hauled off...

grammaton76
04-10-2006, 12:42 AM

If they break down your door, see you standing there with a gun, and do something other than freeze or turn around and run, then you can generally assume that they intend to do you harm. You don't have to respond with the SAME force, you simply have to wait until they've threatened a potentially deadly show of aggression. If I have a gun, a man charging me with his bare hands and reaching for the gun can be assumed to be about to be armed - with MY gun.

If they break down your door and do the normal thing - turn tail and run - then you can't really do anything but watch them bail.

PanzerAce
04-10-2006, 12:53 AM
I believe that so long as you are in fear of you life, you can shoot, no matter the location.

bear308
04-10-2006, 1:13 AM
I believe that so long as you are in fear of you life, you can shoot, no matter the location.
anyone remember if that guy that shot the taggers a few years back (wrote down the plate number of the truck and then got attacked with a shank) got charged with anything other than the posession charges?

Ford8N
04-10-2006, 6:45 AM
Pick any scenario that you would have to use a gun and pull the trigger, you will get sued. It will not matter who the scum bag is or what he was doing, his family will sue you. So be prepared to spend some $$$.

Ironballs
04-10-2006, 8:58 AM
civil war is between civies, citizens... an invasion force is another story. In either case, all bets are off-

CalExile
04-10-2006, 9:51 AM
The state of California will expend massive effort to root out gun violations of otherwise law abiding citizens. Meanwhile, it will make no effort to control it's borders, welfare roles, doesn't really care about the quality of public education (just that it is politically correct), and will tax you to the last drop. All to gain and keep power over you. It makes me wonder when the state chooses to enforce some laws (firearms) and ignores others (illegal immigration). Where is the logic for someone actually interested in the rule of law?

TonyM
04-10-2006, 10:11 AM
I definitely see the writing on the wall, but what rights do I have as a citizen of the PRC? When riots begin, which we know will happen, as a citizen do I have the RIGHT to go to my local Vons that's being robbed and protect it with any means neccessary?

The smart place to be when looting is happening is anywhere but at the looting. Be smart, stay home, stay alert. Would you really want to go protect a store that has insurance and couldn't care less about you, except for your spending dollar? I wouldn't risk my life against untold numbers of looters for some corporate entity that I wasn't part of.

Do I only have rights when 10 illegals come storming thru my front door? The last time I checked, this country was established by the blood and tears of it's citizens who bore arms and were willing to die for their freedom. I guess I could go back to Europe like the illegals are saying, but I like it here....:D

If they come busting down my door I would shoot first and sort it out later. Does that mean it would happen? Not likely, I don't go advertising any kind of racial message that would make me a target in my neighborhood. I keep my distance from my neighbors, but never fail to wave or say hello when I see them.

I think people are amped up over this Illegal Alien issue and they need to step back, calm down, and relax. It's not our place as individuals to enforce immigration, or to stop the looting of a store. In fact, if you try you will likely be arrested and may lose your rights as a citizen. Protect yourself and your family, that is your job. Let the officials you elected to office handle their part.

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 11:06 AM

Sort of. It is an objective standard. So, if a reasonable person in your situation would NOT have been in fear for their life or seriously bodily harm but you for some reason were and killed someone, it is NOT self defense and you are going down.

You can't just say "I was in fear for my life" when it is clear that you were not being threatened and successfully use that defense in court.

Tommy_J_Trainer
04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Don't worry about riots. Our legislators will bend over, grab their ankles and and let the red, white and green weenie shove it way in. Worse yet, they'll expect you to do the same. It's our own fault. Our wanting of cheap labor has empowered an invading force to believe that they now have rights. Our entrepeneurs wanted virtual borders when they hired illegal workers. Well, look what we've got now...virtual borders. We either crack down on employers hiring illegals, or we can forget the term "illegal" and start refering to them as "voters," because that's the direction they want to go in. Next time there's an election we shouldn't be so preoccupied with finding who's got a "D" or an "R" following their name. Vote for the person that is going to work in our best interest...sorry, this is a touchy subject for me.

linuxgunner
04-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Defend your own home, nothing more or less. Vons has insurance. Vons doesn't even have that much inventory; they have enough on hand to last just a few days. Losing all of it wouldn't be that big a deal for them.

Anyway, if you're thinking of the immigration issue, there aren't going to be any riots here over that.

10 illegals are not going to storm your door, they just want to pick tomatoes for a dollar a day.

Exactly. If these guys had any inclination to riot that would have done it long ago.

Centurion_D
04-10-2006, 12:12 PM
You hit it on the head Tommy. This country want's it's goods cheap. Well wake up and smell the coffee. Even cheap has it's price. But I feel we gotta do something.

NeoWeird
04-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Don't worry about riots. Our legislators will bend over, grab their ankles and and let the red, white and green weenie shove it way in. Worse yet, they'll expect you to do the same. It's our own fault. Our wanting of cheap labor has empowered an invading force to believe that they now have rights. Our entrepeneurs wanted virtual borders when they hired illegal workers. Well, look what we've got now...virtual borders. We either crack down on employers hiring illegals, or we can forget the term "illegal" and start refering to them as "voters," because that's the direction they want to go in. Next time there's an election we shouldn't be so preoccupied with finding who's got a "D" or an "R" following their name. Vote for the person that is going to work in our best interest...sorry, this is a touchy subject for me.

The problem is for employers that it is pretty much stacked AGAINST them. I don't mean financially, but legally. Take our ranch for instance:

1. Man walks in and applys for job, he has all proper identification and information.
2. SSN can't be checked by a non-employer (at least that is how I understand it).
3. Worker is hired, information checked, SSN is not real and the person is illegal.

Now if the employer doesn't find out in time, they can be hit with fines for using illegal workers (has happened to us before); and if they fire the person for being illegal they face lawsuits for dicrimination because you are biased against against people of a Non-American race (has happened to us before). You are reamed either way, but as we all know if it goes to court it is cheaper to just settle so you don't have to pay court and lawyer fees.

So you either get nicked by government, or you buy a new car/downpayment on a house for someone that isn't even supposed to be here and a good chunk of your savings gets eaten each time it happens. What needs to happen is we need to have some law reviews and revisions so the odds are not always in the illegal's favor. Just because they want to be here and exploit our system, doesn't mean someone trying to prevent it is a racist. And while on the subject, don't all the lawyers know that "We the people, of the United States of America..." doesn't apply to People who are NOT American? If you want to come in, come in; but do it legally - become an American, and that means paying taxes, and contributing to the country.

Now back to the topic, as someone said, it's all circumstantial. Someone with a bat on the street doesn't mean thy are going to go kill someone. They could be walking home from a ball game. The only reason why your home is special is because California law recognizes your home as your sanctuary and that would have more right to defend it, and be more fearful if being attacked within it. If an uninvited person is in your home with a basebal bat, there isn't much doubt in anyone's mind of what his intentions are.

Mayhem
04-10-2006, 1:20 PM
yeah man,

Tell that to 3 women killed by an illegal imigrant on hwy 99 when he crashed into there car doing over 100mph. Not only did they did he kill 3 inocent bystandards, but now we law abiding tax paying citizens have to pay the cost of his arrest trail and imprisonment, and he wasn't even supoose to be here in the first place.

Then thier is the Ny women killed by an Illegal Imagrant that had prevoisly been arrested on of the "Free" cities, who refuse to enforce immagration laws.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no_more_deaths/no_more_deaths.html

http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/nuneztestimony62403.html

Illegal immigration is a major problem!
how many People are a victim of a crime committed by an illegal immigrant?
How many Citizens and Legal Immigrants have lost their lives due to an Illegal Immigrant?
How many Illegal Immigrants end up in violent street gangs?

Citizens and Legal immigrants loose lives jobs property money and in some cases thier identity to illegal immagrants. Yet the goverment listens to big buisness who wants to use illegal immigration for cheap labor and to be able violate labor laws including worker safety.

To add insult to injury the last attempt at trying control immagration rewarded Illegal immigration with citizenship in 5 years and Punished Legal Immagrants by forcing them to go threw the process all over again with no garentee of citizenship.

EBWhite
04-10-2006, 2:20 PM
We are on the road to a civil war.

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 2:27 PM
Tell that to 3 women killed by an illegal imigrant on hwy 99 when he crashed into there car doing over 100mph. Not only did they did he kill 3 inocent bystandards, but now we law abiding tax paying citizens have to pay the cost of his arrest trail and imprisonment, and he wasn't even supoose to be here in the first place.

Then thier is the Ny women killed by an Illegal Imagrant that had prevoisly been arrested on of the "Free" cities, who refuse to enforce immagration laws.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/no_more_deaths/no_more_deaths.html

http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/nuneztestimony62403.html

Illegal immigration is a major problem!
how many People are a victim of a crime committed by an illegal immigrant?
How many Citizens and Legal Immigrants have lost their lives due to an Illegal Immigrant?
How many Illegal Immigrants end up in violent street gangs?

Citizens and Legal immigrants loose lives jobs property money and in some cases thier identity to illegal immagrants. Yet the goverment listens to big buisness who wants to use illegal immigration for cheap labor and to be able violate labor laws including worker safety.

To add insult to injury the last attempt at trying control immagration rewarded Illegal immigration with citizenship in 5 years and Punished Legal Immagrants by forcing them to go threw the process all over again with no garentee of citizenship.

number of ways you spelled various permutations of "immigrant" in one post:

imagrant
immagrant
imigrant
immagration
immigrant (correct)
immigration (correct)

Not to mention that many of your sentences don't even make sense. Work on grammar and spelling and avoid using irrelevant anecdotes to support the case against illegal immigration. I am anti illegal immigration as well (logic dictates that everyone SHOULD be), but your examples aren't effective or persuasive.

Mayhem
04-10-2006, 2:29 PM
Blame Microsnot! I ran it threw word first 8)

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 2:48 PM
Blame Microsnot! I ran it threw word first 8)

did you run it THREW word or THROUGH word....hmmm....

(and my main criticism is the sensational anecdotes, not your spelling)

adamsreeftank
04-10-2006, 3:21 PM
I would be less worried about the illegal aliens, and more worried about the little green aliens. Those are the ones with the cold metal probes. When the saucers start apppearing over your neighborhood it will be to late. GO TO VONS NOW AND STOCK UP ON TINFOIL!!!!

j2ws2000
04-10-2006, 3:26 PM
yeah man,

+1

I say in the state of emergency, if it became like the LA riots, do the smart thing and lock your doors with you and your guns inside.

paradox
04-10-2006, 4:05 PM
I would be less worried about the illegal aliens, and more worried about the little green aliens. Those are the ones with the cold metal probes. When the saucers start apppearing over your neighborhood it will be to late. GO TO VONS NOW AND STOCK UP ON TINFOIL!!!!

Vons only sells aluminum foil. You need to go to a metal supply house to get actual TINFOIL.

You must be one of those LIZZARD DisInfO aGents....

:D

caliar15
04-10-2006, 4:06 PM
yeah man,

And get free medical and free food stamps and free social security and free...:mad:

mkinla
04-10-2006, 4:27 PM
Thanks for the responses, I just didn't realize that I was legally neutered from protecting businesses in my neighborhood, regardless if it's a VONS it's MY neighborhood and those businesses benefit everyone in MY neighborhood. Even if they have insurance, someone has to pay for that, and that would be us. Last time I checked insurance companies don't print their own money, they get it from US, through higher prices at the check out, etc, etc.

To the gentlemen with the tin foil cap comments, go to the DOJ websites and look up crime reports, look up statistics and just do some research.

Thanks for your time,

Mark

Nak
04-10-2006, 4:27 PM
Do you think the military would fight with a certain group of people, or fight for the government?

That's a hard spot, you took an oath to serve your country, to take orders from your commander in chief, to protect the citizens, but you have all those obligations on different sides of the fence.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
04-10-2006, 8:25 PM
I agree with the original poster, and I believe it's only going to get worse (riots not out of the question by any stretch) before it gets better.

Looting / rioting / burning Vons: I think the way to go would be a concealed, elevated position, and take shots. And remember, the more you kill, the less has to be spent on prisons for them. Take your time, do it right, don't start raining lead down on them, they'll notice and flee; you might be able to get more if you're slow and methodical.

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 8:39 PM
I agree with the original poster, and I believe it's only going to get worse (riots not out of the question by any stretch) before it gets better.

Looting / rioting / burning Vons: I think the way to go would be a concealed, elevated position, and take shots. And remember, the more you kill, the less has to be spent on prisons for them. Take your time, do it right, don't start raining lead down on them, they'll notice and flee; you might be able to get more if you're slow and methodical.

Yeah yeah yeah, and if you ever did anything except for TALK about doing this, you would spend the rest of your life in prison, and rightfully so. How, do you justify killing over property that doesn't even belong to you and doesn't have much value, especially as a civilian whose job does not entail protecting the property of local corporations.

What movie did you take the "concealed, elevated" position from? Haha.

mkinla
04-10-2006, 8:50 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, and if you ever did anything except for TALK about doing this, you would spend the rest of your life in prison, and rightfully so. How, do you justify killing over property that doesn't even belong to you and doesn't have much value, especially as a civilian whose job does not entail protecting the property of local corporations.

I guess that's the question, how do you justify protecting property that doesn't belong to you? In a rational mind it would make sense, but in our Jewdicial system it's wrong... As a rational human being, our current laws seem to be flat out treasonist, just my .02 cents....

EBWhite
04-10-2006, 8:52 PM

He does have a valid point.
Stealing is not allowed, don't care who it is from. If there is mass looting, and there is an armed person on the roof, nobody will steal from that store. Nobody is going to risk their life for that. If people are going to steal, they deserve what they get.
The concealed, elevated thing doesn't go together....

Nak
04-10-2006, 9:01 PM
I don't see how you can take someones life simply based on them stealing property, especially property that even isn't yours.

"Taking slow methodic shots"... yeah right! We are talking about civilians here, not terrorist, and even then. Once you see somebodies head pop open from a round, unless you have the stomach for it, it aint pretty.

Dead people all over the ground, brains and arms turned yellow green from sitting in the open... yeah right.

This isn't Iraq.

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 9:16 PM
In a rational mind it would make sense, but in our Jewdicial system it's wrong...

What is that I see? Is that a (very) thinly veiled anti-Semitic comment? Our "Jewdicial" system....geez...the stereotypes people carry around...the sad thing is, you will never change their minds either...

EBWhite
04-10-2006, 9:23 PM
What is that I see? Is that a (very) thinly veiled anti-Semitic comment? Our "Jewdicial" system....geez...the stereotypes people carry around...the sad thing is, you will never change their minds either...

Without comment like this (right or wrong) we only get one point of view and we know that is not good in society!

No matter how hateful the speech is, it is protected. He might have a valid argument that i would like to hear. Maybe not. But instead of using a liberal BS terms and casting something off as "racist/anti-semetic"--Ask him for his point of view and prove him wrong.

ohsmily
04-10-2006, 9:42 PM
Without comment like this (right or wrong) we only get one point of view and we know that is not good in society!

No matter how hateful the speech is, it is protected. He might have a valid argument that i would like to hear. Maybe not. But instead of using a liberal BS terms and casting something off as "racist/anti-semetic"--Ask him for his point of view and prove him wrong.

(I wasn't riled up until EBWhite postured as some pseudo intellectual mediator and then told me not to use "liberal BS terms". That elicited this post).

EBWHITE...What are you on? I didn't tell him NOT to post it NOR did I ask someone to delete it. Read my post again since you clearly were not able to comprehend it in the first reading...

And I don't need to hear his opinion (nor do I care to) IF (I said "IF") he meant to type Jewdicial as a sleight to Jews and he isn't just an idiot who can't spell JUDICIAL. I am not in the business of changing people's mind if they are so stupid as to characterize an entire group of people based on stereotypes.

AND WHAT LIBERAL BS TERMS DID I USE YOU CLOWN? How old are you? Well, that is not a fair question, there are many young people on this board who are sensible and educated. I guess the more appropriate question is what community college do you attend and plan to drop out of in the near future?

(and for the record, I am an Atheist but I will react when people make a comment like the above. This is especially true when gun owners do it b/c it paints the rest of us as backward, uneducated, racist rednecks).

(this is all predicated on the fact that he intentionally spelled it as "Jewdicial" and isn't just a moron who can't spell judicial. If he just accidentally mispelled it, then the above is not necessary and he just needs to learn to spell "judicial").

Mayhem
04-10-2006, 9:43 PM
Do you think the military would fight with a certain group of people, or fight for the government?

That's a hard spot, you took an oath to serve your country, to take orders from your commander in chief, to protect the citizens, but you have all those obligations on different sides of the fence.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States (or Governor of "State" for NG) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Supernam
04-10-2006, 11:05 PM
To the gentlemen with the tin foil cap comments, go to the DOJ websites and look up crime reports, look up statistics and just do some research.

Thanks for your time,

Mark

I would be person with the tin foil hat comment.

That's funny that you would make such an assumption based on nothing. You know nothing about my background or education. You have no idea how much research and study that I've done on this topic, and crime in general for that matter. As a criminologist, I HAVE done my research and many areas of crime. You don't even want to start with me on stats and crime reports. Who are you to suggest that I have no knowledge in these areas of study?

What it boils down to is that I made a joke in reference to the paranoia that occured during the whole lower thing, but I guess you got butthurt when some people agreed with me. Don't take it personally, and don't assume that I am ignorant on this subject.

EBWhite
04-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Ohsmily....
first of all--- Please stop with the rude, unproductive comments that you make. You are pretty much the only one I know of on Calguns that constantly, in almost all your posts, acts high and mighty and calls people morons, clowns, goons, idiots, rednecks. You act like a small child with your antics and name calling.

Terms like racist and anti-Semitic are overused liberal BS terms used to make people feel bad about what they are doing/saying. Sometimes people say things that have valid points but they get labeled with those terms to get them to shut up. The left wing media uses this term all the time. Just like Hi-cap magazines, assault weapons, etc.

I understand you did not tell him he could not post that. You just said "your anti Semitic, etc." Well, if your going to even open your mouth, at least tell him your wrong and why. Don't just throw some stupid label at him. You obviously cared enough to make a comment on it. Well, maybe you were just looking to call someone else a name. :rolleyes:

You asked about my age, I am 21. There are many educated young guys on this board, I am one of them. Yes, I know your calling me a "moron, clown". That's fine, I'm glad you have an opinion on it. Your wrong but that's fine. Then, you go on saying I'm going to drop out of school since according to your standards I'm a clown, moron, etc. (same old name calling antics?)

Now, for the finale- You call people racists/anti-semetic- then go and use the word, "rednecks" which falls into that category.
Practice what you preach buddy!

Ohsmily, if you would learn to be civil and not such an arrogant person, your opinions would be much more valid.

(I wasn't riled up until EBWhite postured as some pseudo intellectual mediator and then told me not to use "liberal BS terms". That elicited this post).

EBWHITE...What are you on? I didn't tell him NOT to post it NOR did I ask someone to delete it. Read my post again since you clearly were not able to comprehend it in the first reading...

And I don't need to hear his opinion (nor do I care to) IF (I said "IF") he meant to type Jewdicial as a sleight to Jews and he isn't just an idiot who can't spell JUDICIAL. I am not in the business of changing people's mind if they are so stupid as to characterize an entire group of people based on stereotypes.

AND WHAT LIBERAL BS TERMS DID I USE YOU CLOWN? How old are you? Well, that is not a fair question, there are many young people on this board who are sensible and educated. I guess the more appropriate question is what community college do you attend and plan to drop out of in the near future?

(and for the record, I am an Atheist but I will react when people make a comment like the above. This is especially true when gun owners do it b/c it paints the rest of us as backward, uneducated, racist rednecks).

(this is all predicated on the fact that he intentionally spelled it as "Jewdicial" and isn't just a moron who can't spell judicial. If he just accidentally mispelled it, then the above is not necessary and he just needs to learn to spell "judicial").

shecky
04-10-2006, 11:09 PM

What's going to get worse before it gets better? Is there a civil war someone forgot to tell me about?

You do realize that any cops arriving at this scene would be taking you out, not looters? And for good reason.

I guess that's the question, how do you justify protecting property that doesn't belong to you? In a rational mind it would make sense, but in our Jewdicial system it's wrong...

Could you convince us that you did not make a anti-Semetic slur?

ohsmily
04-11-2006, 8:02 AM
Ohsmily....
first of all--- Please stop with the rude, unproductive comments that you make. You are pretty much the only one I know of on Calguns that constantly, in almost all your posts, acts high and mighty and calls people morons, clowns, goons, idiots, rednecks. You act like a small child with your antics and name-calling.

Terms like racist and anti-Semitic are overused liberal BS terms used to make people feel bad about what they are doing/saying. Sometimes people say things that have valid points but they get labeled with those terms to get them to shut up. The left wing media uses this term all the time. Just like Hi-cap magazines, assault weapons, etc.

I understand you did not tell him he could not post that. You just said "your anti Semitic, etc." Well, if your going to even open your mouth, at least tell him your wrong and why. Don't just throw some stupid label at him. You obviously cared enough to make a comment on it. Well, maybe you were just looking to call someone else a name. :rolleyes:

Simply because the terms are overused in the liberal media isn't proof or evidence that the term doesn't apply. What kind of argument is that? What nonsense.

I have no obligation nor do I feel compelled to lay out an argument for why a term is racist or prejudicial. The term "Jewdicial" is as such on its face. If you can't see that, then go read a book. If someone were to use a racial epithet n-----, k-ke, w--p, n-p, that would dump them in the category of a racist. "Jewdicial" differs little from an actual epithet.

Some of my posts are both abrasive and informational and many others are just informative. Deal with it.

You asked about my age, I am 21. There are many educated young guys on this board, I am one of them. Yes, I know your calling me a "moron, clown". That's fine, I'm glad you have an opinion on it. Your wrong but that's fine. Then, you go on saying I'm going to drop out of school since according to your standards I'm a clown, moron, etc. (same old name calling antics?)

You are one of the "educated" ones huh?...to some degree I suppose you are correct; you can use a computer and speak English...it stops there I think.

YOUR does not = YOU'RE, you dunce. Example, YOU'RE a dunce (as in you are a dunce). The above is YOUR post (a possessory indication between you and the post). See? You should edit YOUR post so that YOUR text doesn't contradict YOUR statement that YOU'RE educated (notice the proper use of YOUR and YOU'RE). (and yes I called you a "name" there because I call 'em like I see 'em.)

P.S. did you already drop out or are you still loitering at your local college?

(yeah yeah yeah, low blow :D )

Cdog
04-11-2006, 8:47 AM
ohsmily,
Not this **** again. You are a dick! Did I spell that right? You better be a real big tough muther fuker with all the sheit you talk. Every forum has pompous self proclaimed spelling be like yourself. Now go back to work. It's time to take the fry's off. :D

ohsmily
04-11-2006, 8:59 AM
ohsmily,
Now go back to work. It's time to take the fry's off. :D

That is a good one. I got a laugh. :D But it is fries, not fry's.

(and this line of argument with EBWhite has less to do with spelling and more to do with him arguing with me to be open-minded about someone using racially motivated derogatory language) (NOTE: it was NOT EBWhite who used the questionablly prejudicial language, he is just defending the guy).

So, read the above posts. And I may be a "dick", but I am right, both on the "jewdicial" issue and the spelling/grammar. So take a hike.

"and eye kan speel vary wel"

Cdog
04-11-2006, 9:10 AM
That is a good one. I got a laugh. :D But it is fries, not fry's.

(and this line of argument with EBWhite has less to do with spelling and more to do with him arguing with me to be open-minded about someone using racially motivated derogatory language) (NOTE: it was NOT EBWhite who used the questionablly prejudicial language, he is just defending the guy).

So, read the above posts. And I may be a "dick", but I am right, both on the "jewdicial" issue and the spelling/grammar. So take a hike.

"and eye kan speel vary wel"

Glad you caught that. Too bad you didnít find the humor in it.

Cdog
04-11-2006, 9:19 AM

BTW. Use your head and stay cool. What do you care about vons anyway? They have insurance. Stay in the house and defend your life if need be. If you do something stupid you will be made an example of when the smoke clears. As a gun owner you represent the rest of us. So be smart. And make a good impression of fellow gun owners. The left will use anything they can to take our guns away. You do not want to be the poster boy. Take care and think clearly.

Satex
04-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Anyway, if you're thinking of the immigration issue, there aren't going to be any riots here over that.
Exactly. If these guys had any inclination to riot that would have done it long ago.

May I remind yall of the middle east situation? No one thought that the Palestinians would ever "riot" either. Look at what is going on there now. Some more similarities:
* Palestinians say "this land is ours, it is you that invaded"
* Palestinians say "we deserve to work in Israel"
And so on.
Sounds familiar?

bu-bye
04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
I believe it is the right and obligation of the people to protect their country, state, county, city, home, and way of life when the government cannot or will not. If they start burning down the places my family gets food you can bet I'm going to be fighting back. Burning down one store is sad but thats not going to take food out of my family mouth. If you start burning down all of the place food is sold NOW you have a problem with me. I will gladly shoot anyone who tries to harm my family or take food from my kidís mouths. Although tragic and sad, that is the way of life. When words fail and things turn violent, there is only one option. Its that fear poeple can't handle and why they don't want to rock the boat.

Clodbuster
04-11-2006, 12:57 PM
How does an illegal immigrant get social security for free, seeing that they don't have social security numbers?

Clod

And get free medical and free food stamps and free social security and free...:mad:

adamsreeftank
04-11-2006, 2:44 PM
If the s___ ever does really hit the fan, you may find yourself in an unexpected situation. Maybe you have enough food and water for weeks, and a backup generator and an electrified perimiter and guard dogs, but most people don't. When the going gets tough, most people find themselves in the same boat. Desparate, hungry, tired, thirsty. Just look at Katrina. Sure god caused that unholy mess, but if there were civil unrest in your neighborhood do you really think the stores would stay open? After a few days of a grumbling stomach and kids with no diapers, you may be glad you don't have to be the first to throw the rock through the window and get what you need to survive.

And if "Jewdicial" was meant as a reference to Jewish peple, then it is an ignorant and anti-semitic slur, no two ways about it.

Ironballs
04-11-2006, 3:23 PM
better brown than dead (doesnt rhyme as well as red)... guess it aint true then...

but seriouly, a secure border is one thing, illegals are another, and immagration another issue... A wall will help all imo, then possibly increase numbers of immagrants or begin a 'guest worker program.' to address labor issues if there are any...

I just say, there should be no special treatment to Mexicans over say, Brazilians or Indians etc,.. simply because of their geographic proximity. We should get the best and brightest, and not the nearest and most brazen to break the law...

sierratangofoxtrotunion
04-11-2006, 6:31 PM
Jeez, this thread is getting amusing.

Alright, about shooting looters from an elevated, concealed position.

I remember a story in the NRA mag about one of the rich neighborhoods in New Orleans that stayed with their homes and belongings and defended the area (killed looters) with their rifles and shotguns because the local cops couldn't / wouldn't. Who's saying the cops in your or my neck of the woods are going to perform differently? Not to bash cops, there are good ones and bad ones, just like there's good doctors and bad doctors, and good muffler shops and bad muffler shops. If we have to go back in history a bit, let's remind ourselves of the korean store owners in Watts with the ARs, when it hit the fan. Someday the day may come again.

"Elevated" just makes sense. Easier shots to take. "Concealed" just makes sense, so nobody sees who's doing the shooting and comes and shoots him. I didn't get this notion from a movie, it's just common sense.

If you defend your (and your neighbor's) source of food or not is your own decision to make in that case. If you don't think it's a good idea, don't do it.

ohsmily
04-11-2006, 6:49 PM
Jeez, this thread is getting amusing.

Alright, about shooting looters from an elevated, concealed position.

I remember a story in the NRA mag about one of the rich neighborhoods in New Orleans that stayed with their homes and belongings and defended the area (killed looters) with their rifles and shotguns because the local cops couldn't / wouldn't. Who's saying the cops in your or my neck of the woods are going to perform differently? Not to bash cops, there are good ones and bad ones, just like there's good doctors and bad doctors, and good muffler shops and bad muffler shops. If we have to go back in history a bit, let's remind ourselves of the korean store owners in Watts with the ARs, when it hit the fan. Someday the day may come again.

"Elevated" just makes sense. Easier shots to take. "Concealed" just makes sense, so nobody sees who's doing the shooting and comes and shoots him. I didn't get this notion from a movie, it's just common sense.

If you defend your (and your neighbor's) source of food or not is your own decision to make in that case. If you don't think it's a good idea, don't do it.

The Watts riots were in 1965. I think you are referring to the LA Riots in 1992...don't go "back in history" if you can't get your facts straight. Sorry if reality hurts your brain...And even in the LA Riots they weren't offing looters left and right though they did guard their stores. They would have been arrested and prosecuted if they starting dropping looters from their rooftops.

And you need to substantiate your story about the "wealthy neighborhood banded together and killed looters". Show us the article. I don't doubt that people may have banded together to protect their area, but show us where it says they killed looters.

one417
04-11-2006, 8:59 PM
I was starting to get hot :mad: over some of the "out there" thinking by persons in our "community", but chilled after I kept reading Ohsmily's posts......Ohsmily, you're alright. I gotta buy you an adult beverage of your choice one day :)

Nak
04-11-2006, 9:04 PM
The wealthy areas had private contractor's guarding thier homes... IE Blackwater, etc.

Supernam
04-11-2006, 9:05 PM
Someone close this thread please.

Nak
04-11-2006, 9:12 PM
I could make a fortune selling this post to Comedy Central, you guys are a hoot.

If the **** hit's the fan, it will most likely be from a NBC attack, and not from immigrants. I assume you guys are talking about the "real" **** hit the fan, not some temprorary riot or protest.

Get your gear together, be able to head out to the hills, so to speak. I hope all of you know how to camp or have friends in high places (literally).

Oh, and stop posting about sitting on rooftops picking people off, it draws attention from the wrong crowd.

RRangel
04-11-2006, 9:29 PM
This thread has out lived any usefullness.