PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint T-1 BDC

patriot_man
07-01-2010, 2:02 AM
http://www.tactical-life.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/aimpoint-micro-t-1.jpg

Look what I ran into on lightfighter.

The 4-ounce Aimpoint Micro T-1 has evolved into a mid-range battle sight. Featuring the same battle-proven ruggedness as Aimpoint’s other red-dot systems, the Micro T-1 features can now be adjusted for elevation out to 500 yards. The click-adjustable knobs can be switched out between 5.56 and 7.62 NATO calibers to compensate for each caliber’s bullet drop at known distances. The sight continues to include a knob to adjust the red dot’s intensity level as well as “no-tool” zeroing windage and elevation turrets

Looks interesting.

Teletiger7
07-01-2010, 11:25 AM
who builds that mount?

patriot_man
07-02-2010, 2:13 AM
Not too sure but there was word going around it was a joint project between LWRC and Matech.

Mac Attack
07-02-2010, 6:20 AM
I have heard a log of good things another the Micro's. If I didn't already have an optic on my rifle I would pick one up.

BONECUTTER
07-02-2010, 8:56 AM
Neat but just like the Matech its just a rough ball park.

Lots of other factors like bullet grain/barrel lentgh/twist rate all change the drop.

tacticalcity
07-02-2010, 10:34 AM
The need a "This Thread Is Worthless Without Links" animation. Damn tease! Posting something like that and not telling me where I can buy one! ;)

BONECUTTER
07-02-2010, 11:20 AM
The need a "This Thread Is Worthless Without Links" animation. Damn tease! Posting something like that and not telling me where I can buy one! ;)

You can call Matech for pricing or a list of dealers who have/will be getting them.

Tony.
07-02-2010, 11:34 AM
I saw them at www.sgcusa.com

blindluck
07-02-2010, 3:13 PM
i'm too lazy to look up the detals from that thread but it was mentioned by pat rogers (i think) and others that it had zero practical application for an AR type rifle and was designed for the SAW M240 and M249.

patriot_man
07-06-2010, 3:01 AM
i'm too lazy to look up the detals from that thread but it was mentioned by pat rogers (i think) and others that it had zero practical application for an AR type rifle and was designed for the SAW M240 and M249.

That's what I'm guessing since it isn't a precise method of calculating bullet drop and would be more for suppressing roles of SAWs

45R
07-06-2010, 8:11 AM
I have my T1 with a set of KAC Micro 600M sights. If I need to shoot beyond 300 yards with the T1, I turn off the optic and pop up the rear sights.

tacticalcity
07-06-2010, 3:09 PM
45R has all the cool toys. ;)

tacticalcity
07-06-2010, 3:12 PM
You can call Matech for pricing or a list of dealers who have/will be getting them.

If Matech is making them then I will eventually have access to them. One of my suppliers is their national distributor. Sometimes they bet of new things heavily and stock up on them big time, in which case I take a gamble as well. Other times they only order a few of something and you either get 'em right away or you miss the boat entirely. If they catch on, and are popular, then they eventually make it into everyone's catalogs.

patriot_man
07-06-2010, 3:59 PM
If Matech is making them then I will eventually have access to them. One of my suppliers is their national distributor. Sometimes they bet of new things heavily and stock up on them big time, in which case I take a gamble as well. Other times they only order a few of something and you either get 'em right away or you miss the boat entirely. If they catch on, and are popular, then they eventually make it into everyone's catalogs.

I may just have to buy one from you. Let us know when you get one. :D

Requiem
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
We need links or pricing info ASAP :D looking forward to this.