View Full Version : Non Profit and Small Business Accountant--F/T and Consulting Work

06-29-2010, 8:44 PM
I've got nearly 10 years of experience working with Southern California Non Profit Organizations, the last 2 plus years in a Management (CFO) capacity. I also work with a small base of Small Business clients for whom I provide various levels of Accounting support.

If you know the nature of the beast when it comes to NPO's, it won't surprise you to hear that I am able to function as a 1-man Finance Department...from basic bookkeeping and day-to-day tasks like A/P and Payroll (I'm able to train support staff on Paychex Preview) to broader scale work like Internal Controls Consulting, Organizational Budgeting, Grant Reporting and Annual Audit.

I'm always open to new opportunities...whether you're looking to fill a F/T position or simply need some Accounting support on a monthly basis.

Feel free to send me a PM if you, or anyone you know is in need of support.

Thanks Calguns!

08-26-2010, 4:32 PM

09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
I am newly appointed to the Board of a NP beginning work on some joint ventures to develop low income housing. Please PM your contact info.

- DM