PDA

View Full Version : I wish we could break up Cali

Scope
04-07-2006, 3:45 PM
All this talk of expanding the AWB has depressed me. Anyone have any ideas on how we could declare San Francisco and the LA basin as separate States or foreign entities? Maybe then they would leave the rest of us alone.

C.G.
04-07-2006, 3:52 PM
All this talk of expanding the AWB has depressed me. Anyone have any ideas on how we could declare San Francisco and the LA basin as separate States or foreign entities? Maybe then they would leave the rest of us alone.

Wait for the next big one.

blkA4alb
04-07-2006, 4:21 PM
glad to see that you support the rest of us californians

Guinness
04-07-2006, 4:39 PM
...and we start to turn against each other...

Although I have to agree, LA and SF are killin' us..

Scope
04-07-2006, 4:50 PM
Hey people, I was being facetious, or at least I was trying. It is an interesting idea, though.

shopkeep
04-07-2006, 5:15 PM
Just like those of us in California are on the front lines for the other 49 states, the folks in LA and SF are on the front lines for those of us in the Central Valley and the Inland Empire.

Besides, I hate to bring up the scorecard... but by far the majority of off-list sales all took place in the LA area.

ldivinag
04-07-2006, 8:19 PM
i say release the zombies the government are hiding at area 51.

air drop them from C5s over downtowns SF and LA...

NoTime2Shoot
04-07-2006, 8:58 PM
Wait for the next big one.

That way, LA will be out of water....

Bah-doom-ching! :p

dwtt
04-07-2006, 9:13 PM
i say release the zombies the government are hiding at area 51.

air drop them from C5s over downtowns SF and LA...
SHHHHH! Area 51 is a secret!