PDA

View Full Version : SSPTactical and Roland E. CCW Class

ElkHunterSL
06-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Took my Nevada, Utah, Florida and California CCW yesterday with Range Qualficiation.

Roland and SSPTactical is a Class Act all the way. It was a great experience.

Not a stuffy classroom atmosphere, more of a round table type discussion class.

I really enjoyed myself and would recommend Roland and SSPTactical to anybody looking to obtain their CCW.

hypnoman
06-27-2010, 3:31 PM
I second that!!

Big Jake
06-27-2010, 3:40 PM
I third that!

speeedracerr
06-27-2010, 4:23 PM
"four-peat" on that!!!

Raymond
06-27-2010, 6:15 PM
Ahhh... you peeps don't say it like you mean it.

Roland - you rock! :thumbsup:

SSP.Tactical
06-27-2010, 8:18 PM
Thank you for the kind words

All of you CG members are great people, and it has been my pleasure to work with all of you!

I am fortunate to have your business and appreciate it! If there is anything you need from me, even aside from CCW related issues, give me a call or email me.

Be safe and keep me posted on your progress!!

Sillyguy
06-27-2010, 8:22 PM
Hey guys,

I took the class this past Saturday w/2 of my buddies, as well as Steve and Roland.

Roland's class was fantastic. It was a round table discussion where we felt open to ask any questions we had and discuss any topics we wanted to. Roland answered all our questions honestly and I learned quite a bit from him.

He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and a wonderful asset to Calguns. I wholeheartedly recommend taking his class and utilizing his other services (tactical training, MMA training, etc).

During our range qualification, he even took time to help me improve my shooting skills (yes, i did still qualify! :) )

If you guys are looking to take a class, contact him!

Ning

SSP.Tactical
06-27-2010, 8:28 PM
Hey guys,

I took the class this past Saturday w/2 of my buddies, as well as Steve and Roland.

Roland's class was fantastic. It was a round table discussion where we felt open to ask any questions we had and discuss any topics we wanted to. Roland answered all our questions honestly and I learned quite a bit from him.

He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and a wonderful asset to Calguns. I wholeheartedly recommend taking his class and utilizing his other services (tactical training, MMA training, etc).

During our range qualification, he even took time to help me improve my shooting skills (yes, i did still qualify! :) )

If you guys are looking to take a class, contact him!

Ning

Thanks Ning....

I appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed the course and stay in touch!

RME

Glock22Fan
06-27-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm a Roland fan as well.

speeedracerr
06-28-2010, 2:51 AM
Rollin' with Roland!!! ;)

In case anyone wants to know the current average turn-around time receiving your NV permit...

it took me 38 days total and received my permit two weeks ago.

Not bad since I was told it usually takes 90 to 120 days tops.

Roland's the man!!!

Big Jake
06-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Roland is the man!