PDA

View Full Version : What are these?

eXcision
06-26-2010, 12:22 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/zuhaie.jpg

Librarian
06-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Really?

Picture is too fuzzy for me to ID models, but left pistol is a Glock (http://www.glock.com/english/index_pistols.htm) (Gen 3 I think, rail and finger grooves) and the right is a Heckler and Koch (http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/pistols.asp) (thus the red HK on the grip).

(I don't believe these are Airsoft (http://www.trinityairsoft.com/c-18-airsoft-pistols.aspx), but I don't play with those, so I might get fooled.)

1911Operator
06-26-2010, 12:30 PM
look at the groves on the glock! they look like they are leaning foward. and the front of the slide looks weird. kinda looks like a p229 or something. is that some sort of .22 conversion on there?

-HITMAN-
06-26-2010, 12:31 PM
left is glock 17/22/21 look alike, right is hk usp...looks to me like AIRSOFT

1911Operator
06-26-2010, 12:35 PM
left is glock 17/22/21 look alike, right is hk usp...looks to me like AIRSOFT
yeah thats what im thinking because look at the front of the slide on that glock! ive never seen anything like that before. looks fake. its also looks like it dsnt have the safety on the trigger.

C_1
06-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Pictures are a lil fuzzy but the one on the left is toy gun (airsoft) copy of a Glock. The grip shape, angle and texture is way off. And the slide serrations are not straight up and down and there is a bulge in the slide for some reason.

The one on the right is an HK USP full size pistol. I dont know the shape and lines of a USP as much as I do a Glock (I own a Glock) but the one in the picture looks pretty real. But if the other one in the picture is a fake gun, then that one probably is too..

eXcision
06-26-2010, 12:46 PM
yeah thats what im thinking because look at the front of the slide on that glock! ive never seen anything like that before. looks fake. its also looks like it dsnt have the safety on the trigger.

It has a safety on the trigger.

Librarian
06-26-2010, 12:51 PM
I lean now more toward Airsoft or other imitation - the glock slide release/disassembly lever runs front-to-back in the pic, a real one goes up and down; hadn't noticed the extra thing in the forward slide, but that's not standard glock, either.

Also seems to be missing the right-side part of the magazine release.

The G21 I have with me is Gen-2, just grooves forward, no Picatinny rail.

GSG222
06-26-2010, 1:02 PM
SMOG + 2 fake guns

1911Operator
06-26-2010, 5:57 PM
It has a safety on the trigger.

ok, i dont see anything there! a safety is pretty noticible on a glock. did you take the pic? why are you asking us what they are? i mean, you give no discription and have a super fuzzy pic. are you buying them or what?

eXcision
06-26-2010, 9:45 PM
Lol haha, yeah They're C02 BB guns from Big 5, not airsoft though... Unless you wanna go to war with them in an airsoft war??

08duramax
06-26-2010, 11:08 PM
What was the point of this thread? What a waste of time

RedDawn
06-26-2010, 11:15 PM
At least this useless thread didn't go too long...

1911Operator
06-27-2010, 8:26 AM
Lol haha, yeah They're C02 BB guns from Big 5, not airsoft though... Unless you wanna go to war with them in an airsoft war??

your oviously new, look at what your posting. it says handgun discussion not bb gun or c02 gun. your thread is completely pointless. keep it up and the mods will probably ban you.

SixPointEight
06-27-2010, 8:31 AM
Fail post.

/thread

RTE
06-27-2010, 8:33 AM
What was the point of this thread? What a waste of time

Like father always said
If you dont know what they are....Leave them the hell alone :D

eXcision
06-28-2010, 1:42 PM
your oviously new, look at what your posting. it says handgun discussion not bb gun or c02 gun. your thread is completely pointless. keep it up and the mods will probably ban you.

Since when wasn't it a handgun? ;o What does it look like? Oh it's a gun and you use ur hand, it's a handgun! =D

Ban me? For posting pics of C02 guns to see if you guys can see the difference? What? Can't handle a little challenge?

look at the groves on the glock! they look like they are leaning foward. and the front of the slide looks weird. kinda looks like a p229 or something. is that some sort of .22 conversion on there?

You thought they were real, UMadBro?

SixPointEight
06-28-2010, 1:45 PM
Since when wasn't it a handgun? ;o What does it look like? Oh it's a gun and you use ur hand, it's a handgun! =D

Ban me? For posting pics of C02 guns to see if you guys can see the difference? What? Can't handle a little challenge?

Ban because you can't read.

Calguns.net > Firearm discussions > California handguns

BB guns aren't firearms, so no matter if they are "handguns" by your "clever" little definition, or if they are toy replica's it still didn't belong here, and you're trying to be a smart arse about it.

1911Operator
06-28-2010, 2:13 PM
Ban because you can't read.

Calguns.net > Firearm discussions > California handguns

BB guns aren't firearms, so no matter if they are "handguns" by your "clever" little definition, or if they are toy replica's it still didn't belong here, and you're trying to be a smart arse about it.

hahahahahaha :rofl2: :owned:

Shawn L
06-28-2010, 2:33 PM
This thread is :icon_bs:

Corbin Dallas
06-28-2010, 2:40 PM

Ban you because you're acting like a child. Which leads me to believe you are a child who needs to go back to playing WOW... that is unless your account is turned off by your mom.

You remind me of this kid.

Don't forget to punch yourself in the ding-ding after reading this.

YersIyzsOpc

Masterdebater
06-28-2010, 3:09 PM
wow tough crowd i thought the kid was just throwing up a fun challenge cuz he was bored or to test yalls skills... i may be wrong tho im just saying.

AK4me
06-28-2010, 3:28 PM
:confused:

Black Majik
06-28-2010, 3:44 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/zuhaie.jpg

How did you get the Glock RTF4 California Edition?

OMG, picatinny rails. Those are rare!

eXcision
06-30-2010, 1:08 AM
wow tough crowd i thought the kid was just throwing up a fun challenge cuz he was bored or to test yalls skills... i may be wrong tho im just saying.

That was mostly what I had in my mind when I posted it, Glad somebody knows what's up....

The only people that are mad are the ones that thought they were real. Big ups to the people that knew from the start they were C02 Pistols.

johnthomas
06-30-2010, 1:46 AM
You have those because why? You can't get real guns? The money you spent on those could have been a good start on a gun that can make the difference between life and death.

adamsreeftank
06-30-2010, 7:49 AM
That video is funny. What the heck is he doing with the remote at 1:10? LOL.

eXcision
06-30-2010, 12:32 PM
You have those because why? You can't get real guns? The money you spent on those could have been a good start on a gun that can make the difference between life and death.

Yeah lol, I was thinking of buying a part for my AR-15 Build.... But I got those instead... I can't buy pistols yet, I'm still a kid =P I'm 18 going on 19.