PDA

View Full Version : SAF to be in DC - CGF have any PR plans?

Librarian
06-25-2010, 4:08 PM
Saf founder, attorney at supreme court monday for landmark ruling
BELLEVUE, WA - Alan M. Gottlieb, founder and executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation, will join attorney Alan Gura and Chicago resident Otis McDonald on the steps of the United States Supreme Court on Monday, June 28 to hear the court's ruling in the historic McDonald v. City of Chicago gun rights case.

Any likelihood CGF can get the reporters to call them instead of just the Bradys?

yellowfin
06-25-2010, 4:47 PM
SAF and CGF in DC @ SCOTUS? I'll have to watch it on an RCA LCD HDTV and/or DVR it.

Window_Seat
06-25-2010, 4:56 PM
SAF and CGF in DC @ SCOTUS? I'll have to watch it on an RCA LCD HDTV and/or DVR it.
Will it be televised?

Erik.

stag1500
06-25-2010, 5:51 PM
Will it be televised?

Erik.

The McDonald decision will certainly be one of the big if the the biggest headlines come Monday morning. Especially if we get P or I incorporation.

ShootinMedic
06-25-2010, 5:57 PM

LOL

Window_Seat
06-25-2010, 6:45 PM
The McDonald decision will certainly be one of the big if the the biggest headlines come Monday morning. Especially if we get P or I incorporation.

Duh... I get it now....:whistling::svengo::blush5:

Erik.

hoffmang
06-25-2010, 9:38 PM
CGF's last road trip was the Stossels show so no DC this week. We'll be throwing our customary event at Izzy's Monday night (more very shortly) and we'll have a couple of target reach outs.

-Gene

dantodd
06-25-2010, 9:59 PM
CGF's last road trip was the Stossels show so no DC this week. We'll be throwing our customary event at Izzy's Monday night (more very shortly) and we'll have a couple of target reach outs.

-Gene

was wondering if NoLa was going to win out this go 'round.

Librarian
06-25-2010, 10:08 PM

Heh. There are a few TLAs in that title. Jargon is insidious...

Not expecting the CGF Boeing to fly to the Court, just hoping the LA and SF papers/TV stations might have someone to talk to besides Diane Bard and Juliet Leftwich.

yellowfin
06-26-2010, 4:57 AM
^ Monday will send the latter back to the Wizard of Oz.

N6ATF
06-26-2010, 9:09 AM
Will it be televised?

Erik.

The revolution will be televised.