PDA

View Full Version : Make Calguns your friend on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

pennys dad
06-24-2010, 6:45 PM
Are you a Friend of Calguns on Facebook?
Do you follow Calguns on Twitter?

Hi Everyone

Make Calguns your friend on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Calguns is kicking off 2 new efforts to spread the Calguns word. With the help of 4 of our members AndrewMendez, Exposed, GreaseMonkey and Pyrodyne have revived the Calguns Facebook and Twitter pages
( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Calgunsnet/230301820181?ref=mf )
( https://twitter.com/Calgunsdotnet )
It may seem odd or out of place to some Calgunners that we are participating on these types of Social Forums, but itís not uncommon for Calgunners to use these Social Networks in addition to the Calguns Forum to communicate. Social networks are part of the new age of communication; reflect back on the days past when the riots in Iran where ragging on and the government set a media black out. During those news black outs pictures, video clips, news reports and other pieces of information where seen and read about in part because of the use of Social Networks.
So now It is our turn! It time to spread the word that Calguns is here, we need to step out and talk about who we are and what we stand for, we need to show Californians and others that Calguns is a Community, that we stand for our Rights to Keep and Bear Arms, Education, Community and finally and possibly most important, that we are responsible Americans safely enjoying our Shooting Sport!
So, back to the opening question: Are you on Facebook and are you a friend of the official Calguns page? If you use Twitter, are you following Calguns?
Lastly if you are not a Twitter or Facebook user and never want to be, thatís ok, itís not for everyone, just be who you are, oh and wear a Calguns shirt once in awhile ;-)
Please contact AndrewMendez, Exposed, GreaseMonkey or Pyrodyne if you need a hand.
Please contact me (PennysDad) if you have some concerns.

Otherwise On Behalf of all the Calguns Community Chapters, C3 Leaders, C3 Coordinators and Regional Directors BigCaliDave and Myself (PennysDad), sponsored by Kestryll.

Thank You!

pennys dad
06-24-2010, 6:46 PM
Are you a Friend of Calguns on Facebook?
Do you follow Calguns on Twitter?

Hi Everyone

Make Calguns your friend on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Calguns is kicking off 2 new efforts to spread the Calguns word. With the help of 4 of our members AndrewMendez, Exposed, GreaseMonkey and Pyrodyne have revived the Calguns Facebook and Twitter pages
( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Calgunsnet/230301820181?ref=mf )
( https://twitter.com/Calgunsdotnet )
It may seem odd or out of place to some Calgunners that we are participating on these types of Social Forums, but itís not uncommon for Calgunners to use these Social Networks in addition to the Calguns Forum to communicate. Social networks are part of the new age of communication; reflect back on the days past when the riots in Iran where ragging on and the government set a media black out. During those news black outs pictures, video clips, news reports and other pieces of information where seen and read about in part because of the use of Social Networks.
So now It is our turn! It time to spread the word that Calguns is here, we need to step out and talk about who we are and what we stand for, we need to show Californians and others that Calguns is a Community, that we stand for our Rights to Keep and Bear Arms, Education, Community and finally and possibly most important, that we are responsible Americans safely enjoying our Shooting Sport!
So, back to the opening question: Are you on Facebook and are you a friend of the official Calguns page? If you use Twitter, are you following Calguns?
Lastly if you are not a Twitter or Facebook user and never want to be, thatís ok, itís not for everyone, just be who you are, oh and wear a Calguns shirt once in awhile ;-)
Please contact AndrewMendez, Exposed, GreaseMonkey or Pyrodyne if you need a hand.
Please contact me (PennysDad) if you have some concerns.

Otherwise On Behalf of all the Calguns Community Chapters, C3 Leaders, C3 Coordinators and Regional Directors BigCaliDave and Myself (PennysDad), sponsored by Kestryll.

Thank You!

ElkHunterSL
06-24-2010, 6:58 PM
I added Paul T Nordberg aka Calguns.Net and he has yet to accept me as a friend. Am I choosing the wrong Calguns?

Exposed
06-24-2010, 7:15 PM
I added Paul T Nordberg aka Calguns.Net and he has yet to accept me as a friend. Am I choosing the wrong Calguns?

Paul T Nordberg is Kes's personal FB page. Calguns is a group page. In order to add us, you must select the "like" button on this page.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Calgunsnet/230301820181?ref=mf

OneSevenDeuce
06-24-2010, 8:11 PM
I don't find it odd. If the younger generation is going to learn the truth about the gun culture then you have to go where they go.

ElkHunterSL
06-24-2010, 8:16 PM
Got It. Thanks. :)

Sajedene
06-24-2010, 11:34 PM
DONE! :D I like CGN

AndrewMendez
06-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't find it odd. If the younger generation is going to learn the truth about the gun culture then you have to go where they go.

Nicely said.

kel-tec-innovations
06-29-2010, 10:25 AM
liked

xXBigJoeXx
06-30-2010, 1:54 AM
Just Became a Fan of the page. Anything to promote our gun rights and of course passion for firearms is a win win! Very happy I found this site....

cpt_majestic
07-14-2010, 1:16 PM
I'm not a big facebook guy, but I got you on twitter... I usually post Mammoth updates when I go, going up in two weeks for four days

ricardo
10-24-2010, 1:33 PM
awesome

added it on facebook

WFAInc
12-13-2010, 12:07 PM
added

semperfidelis354
12-30-2010, 2:26 PM
liked

socalsuper
01-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Couldn't find the twitter feed when searching in Twitter. Had to use the link above in PD's post.

rogervzv
02-28-2011, 6:25 PM
Paul T Nordberg is Kes's personal FB page. Calguns is a group page. In order to add us, you must select the "like" button on this page.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Calgunsnet/230301820181?ref=mf

Thanks! Did it. Great group...

Pokerking
03-28-2011, 9:51 AM
Follow you on Twitter, but you haven't said anything in 6 months. :eek:

pennys dad
03-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Ya, I think the calguns twitter is unused

TBDesigns
05-03-2011, 7:46 AM
I don't have twitter but added calguns on facebook

socal_gunner
06-22-2011, 9:38 PM
done

Pokerking
06-30-2011, 9:45 AM
No tweets since October of last year? You need a new tweet manager. hahaha

fouber
07-10-2012, 1:20 PM
Added both.

fouber =^..^=

Defensor Liberalis
02-03-2013, 6:54 AM
First post...added CG to FB.

strokesdmb
02-03-2013, 6:59 AM
Just started following you on twitter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

snapshot7
04-29-2013, 3:30 AM
snapshot7 LIKES you on FB! also liked " The Calguns Foundation " to stay updated on our fight for the 2nd amendment. :patriot: