PDA

View Full Version : **Delete**

Mortal_ghost
06-23-2010, 10:38 PM
To many people talkn trash. No more posting.

thevic
06-23-2010, 10:45 PM
i never saw a girl do her makeup while driving till 3 months ago the gf was driving, did her makeup then pulled out a jar of peanut butter and spreading it on a cracker with a knife...it was very cute actually :)

liketoshoot
06-24-2010, 8:52 AM
yes, and my wife never complains about just men anymore!

bombadillo
06-24-2010, 8:59 AM
Frickin nut jobs!!!

OliveCookieMonsta
06-24-2010, 6:44 PM
Total Fiction!

W/T/H... I drive way better than most men : ) lol ... and can apply makeup at the same time!

: )

Mortal_ghost
06-24-2010, 6:59 PM
That's scary. Makeup n driving. Eishh

sirgiles
06-24-2010, 7:17 PM
That's scary. Makeup n driving. Eishh

my fender bender was caused by this. lady was very apologetic and was in a hurry for a job interview. well, i guess she never made it.

Sajedene
06-24-2010, 7:18 PM
It's fact. And it annoys me to bits. It's not all women but gd its majority of them.

They make the rest of us look bad. Take your time to do your make up in the morning and pay attention on the road please. If I can do it - so can you. NO EXCUSES.

I did a module on driving once. It baffles me that most drivers (men and women) don't take into consideration certain things about their cars like length, stopping distance, etc.

And how hard is it to distinguish the difference between your oil and coolant? Or to even check your oil for that matter. Not even asking to change it - just learn to check it. Or check your reservoir so you don't overheat. GAAAAAHHH! /rage

skanless
06-24-2010, 7:23 PM
Frickin nut jobs!!!

LOL. :laugh:

masameet
06-24-2010, 10:05 PM
So is the purpose of this thread for me, a woman, to make fun of other women?

Is that what the Ladies Forum has now become -- a place for guys to get women to agree with their misogynistic tendencies?

In a recent Off Topic thread, a female Calgunner said she prefers being around men than women. Another female Calgunner posted agreement with that sentiment. I have to admit I'm more comfortable being around guys than women as well. Maybe the percentage of female Calgunners are like us, preferring to be around men than members of our own sex, I don't know. Still I'd rather that the Ladies Forum be a place for us women to find commonality and support rather than disharmony and indulgence in ridicule.

Sajedene
06-24-2010, 10:13 PM
So is the purpose of this thread for me, a woman, to make fun of other women?

Is that what the Ladies Forum has now become -- a place for guys to get women to agree with their misogynistic tendencies?

In a recent Off Topic thread, a female Calgunner said she prefers being around men than women. Another female Calgunner posted agreement with that sentiment. I have to admit I'm more comfortable being around guys than women as well. Maybe the percentage of female Calgunners are like us, preferring to be around men than members of our own sex, I don't know. Still I'd rather that the Ladies Forum be a place for us women to find commonality and support rather than disharmony and indulgence in ridicule.

I wasn't making fun. And I'm not going to pat someone on the back just because we share the same type of chromosomes either. I call it as I see it.

And I get along with either genders. And I might be the only female calgunner who likes pink (based on that shirt size thread :( ) - Edit: I forgot where I was going with this part... I am falling asleep. Might have been something about how us female calgunners come in varieties.

Would it have made a difference if a female started the thread? It is something I see prominent among my female friends - a huge divide in regards to their education and exposure to cars and safe / proper driving.

Mortal_ghost
06-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Keep in mind to everyone I also asked what women though about male drivers and you don't have to say anything on this forum either so don't feel like you "have" to make fun of people.I didn't ask you to make fun, just asked opinions. I was just curious about what guys or girls thought about male/female drivers. Let's not get crazy here.

COILSPRING
06-24-2010, 11:00 PM
When I was a kid, the worst drivers were old men with hats...

jdewolf
06-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Wait, women can drive cars? Damn I feel as though I just woke up and living in a terrible nightmare. Next thing you'll tell me they can vote...

pullnshoot25
06-25-2010, 7:02 AM
Look up "women drivers" in Google images and see what you find.

jdewolf
06-25-2010, 5:16 PM

Look what you did, just look what you did! You hurt the OP's feelings! :nono:

If there's nothing worse than a woman driver... IT'S AN ASIAN WOMAN DRIVER! :43:

Mortal_ghost
06-25-2010, 6:12 PM
I'm just fine. No feelings hurt here

jdewolf
06-25-2010, 6:39 PM
I'm just fine. No feelings hurt here

Don't let her off the hook, it will only encourage similar bad behavior in the future. If it's bad enough that she's a woman... but asian on top of that... and to top it all off... she drives... NOT IN MY AMERICA!

don't you dare blasphemer cat me!

Sajedene
06-25-2010, 7:03 PM
Don't let her off the hook, it will only encourage similar bad behavior in the future. If it's bad enough that she's a woman... but asian on top of that... and to top it all off... she drives... NOT IN MY AMERICA!

don't you dare blasphemer cat me!

DARN! I was going to then I saw the last part after I pressed quote.

Your America is my America now, sir. :chris:

novabrian
06-25-2010, 8:03 PM
what

jdewolf
06-25-2010, 8:20 PM
DARN! I was going to then I saw the last part after I pressed quote.

Your America is my America now, sir. :chris:

Smart *** :)