PDA

View Full Version : Offlist Recievers Laws On Pistal Grips.

US CAV
04-04-2006, 6:47 PM
HOW CAN TELL ME IF YOU CAN PUT AN ATF APPROVED HAND GRIP FROM FAB-10. :confused: TO HAVE A DETACHABLE CLIP.

aklover_91
04-04-2006, 6:51 PM
CAPS OFF GRAMMAR LEARN YOU PLEASE NOW???
(but seriously, take caps off and try to type with some semblance of proper grammar)

And that hook thing that the FAB-10 people make counts the same as a pistol grip so far as the DOJ is concerned.
I know, it's a bummer. When I first saw those I thought they might be the shiney loop hole to a removeable mag AR thats still comfortable to hold...

xrMike
04-04-2006, 6:57 PM
CAPS OFF GRAMMAR LEARN YOU PLEASE NOW???

:D :D :D Funny stuff right there.

Nak
04-04-2006, 7:13 PM
They are very misleading in their wording on the www.fabten.com website. Not that it doesn't say you can use detachable mags, just additional "junk".

Read it. Say's ATF approved, but thats not the DOJ.

bu-bye
04-04-2006, 8:02 PM
Read it. Say's ATF approved, but thats not the DOJ.

Yup! The ATF does not give two S#*T's about AW's or grips for that matter. In fact there no longer is such a thing as an AW on the fed level.

ohsmily
04-04-2006, 8:30 PM
HOW CAN TELL ME IF YOU CAN PUT AN ATF APPROVED HAND GRIP FROM FAB-10. :confused: TO HAVE A DETACHABLE CLIP.

oh.....my......gawd......(I will spare him my wrath and just leave it be. I must resist.....must....not....own....him....)

C.G.
04-04-2006, 8:33 PM
oh.....my......gawd......(I will spare him my wrath and just leave it be. I must resist.....must....not....own....him....)

Are you sure you will survive this?:D