PDA

View Full Version : NVM

xm177
06-21-2010, 7:17 PM
NVM

silverfj40
06-21-2010, 7:50 PM
Mike at OC Armory has them for sale as good a price as you will find anywhere and they are already in CA waiting for you.

They are a beautiful weapon.

You can loose the bullet button once you take possession and just take off the front hand-guard for CA compliance.

Still a mighty fine looking weapon.

Give mike a call.

I am almost ready to do the same thing through Mike.

Good luck with your search.

lil' gunsim
06-21-2010, 7:54 PM
Atlantic Firearms sells CA-Legal UZIs, not sure of other sites like LANWorld Inc, or Cold War Shooters.

xm177
06-21-2010, 8:04 PM
Can you explain the need to remove the handguard to be CA compliant?

Quiet
06-22-2010, 2:28 AM
Can you explain the need to remove the handguard to be CA compliant?

The front handguard on the Uzi and Mini-Uzi are a restricted feature for semi-auto handguns that use detachable magazines.
If it's on there, then you need a magazine lock and 10 round magazines.
If it's not on there, then you do not need a magazine lock and can use any size magazine that you legally own.

Penal Code 12276.1
(a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches.
(4) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer.
(B) A second handgrip.
(C) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

slomofo
06-22-2010, 9:33 AM
Vector Uzis are on the AW ban list, does that not matter for pistols?

Sicarius
06-22-2010, 9:35 AM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=285991&highlight=vector+uzi

dachan
06-22-2010, 9:36 AM
Vector Uzis are on the AW ban list

So wrong

slomofo
06-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Damn, I was going by this list: http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/infobuls/kaslist.pdf

I swear it was on there before, but I guess I was wrong.

Dangerpin
06-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Now may be a good time to buy a Vector UZI, the prices should be coming down now that we know that Century will be building UZIs based on the awesome McKay Enterprises UZI recievers.

http://www.mckay-ent.com/uzi.htm

Now we just have to find out if this is a good Century or a bad Century build. They seem to be one extreme or the other.

I also hear that McKay will be doing mini-uzi receivers that are just as true to the IMI's as their full sized ones. Now if we could just get someone to start making some more of the mini-Uzi parts to finish these off with.

xm177
06-22-2010, 7:50 PM
How does Vector lock their mag release? Will they modify their carbine to fix the stock in the open position?

Sicarius
06-23-2010, 10:57 AM
They spot weld the release with a mag in from what I have been told. Thats why I used a middle man to get a noncalifornicated version. Apparently it is not even that big of a spot weld but I rather not get something that was messed with...
Kevin

SJgunguy24
06-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Atlantic Firearms sells CA-Legal UZIs, not sure of other sites like LANWorld Inc, or Cold War Shooters.

Wow they wouldn't ship me a Saiga a couple years ago......oh yeah they told me to move and hung up on me.

PRK has Vectors and they were the first for all evil weaponry in Ca. Don't buy anybody elses line if they say they were the first, they are sadly mistaken.

yasushi
06-24-2010, 5:37 AM
Mike at OC Armory has them for sale as good a price as you will find anywhere and they are already in CA waiting for you.

They are a beautiful weapon.

You can loose the bullet button once you take possession and just take off the front hand-guard for CA compliance.

Still a mighty fine looking weapon.

Give mike a call.

I am almost ready to do the same thing through Mike.

Good luck with your search.

+1 for OC Armory.