PDA

View Full Version : suzanna hupp does it again...

ldivinag
06-19-2010, 10:38 PM
so i'm watching this show on the e! channel about the top 15 worst "going postal" events.

just earlier, they showed the 2007 event in goleta where some lady went postal... in a US postal sorting center. they interviewed the brady bunch's peter hemke (SP?) and of course he spews out his BS.

2 stories later, they also showed the tragic events in the LUBY's cafeteria that changed the life of suzanna hupp forever. in the closing segment of that piece, e! showed a picture of ms. hupp carrying a revolver and her statement:

"if more states would pass laws like i tried to pass here in texas, i think you would see the number of these random shootings go down dramatically and when do occur, you wont see the body bag count as do now..."

wow...

nk-1911
06-19-2010, 10:42 PM
She's great.

Maestro Pistolero
06-19-2010, 11:25 PM
peter hemke (SP?) = Paul Helmke

cmth
06-20-2010, 12:35 AM
peter hemke (SP?) = Paul Helmke

You're wrong, too. His real name is "the Devil".

thebronze
06-20-2010, 12:48 AM
You're wrong, too. His real name is "the Devil".

Louis Cyphre

Californio
06-20-2010, 10:35 AM
The Goleta woman was a former Federal Employee that was fired from that facility. She was NUTS, went to New Mexico and bought the firearm and leaned how to use it before returning to California. The Feds were paying her a disability check but never informed any other Federal or State agency of her mental health problems. I think it was the same year a UCSB student, brain fried on drugs, used a car to mow down students at a IV street party. He is now in a mental hospital. Antis did not ask society to ban cars, just guns.

yellowfin
06-20-2010, 10:44 AM
If antis addressed mental illness they'd be attacking their own constituency.

blacksheep
06-20-2010, 11:48 AM

Liberal = mental disorder ;)

jello2594
06-20-2010, 1:41 PM
I wonder if some CalGunner actually works at E!, and made sure that they got Mrs. Hupp to appear in the special.

johnthomas
06-20-2010, 3:16 PM
Most mentally compromised people are walking around never to be discovered. When a postal act happens, there is a trigger that puts a plan in motion. Many normal people reach their breaking point and just crack. In this day and age, we have to be wary of our surroundings, no matter where we are. The anti gun folks are either naive, stupid or in cahoots with the government to further a plan to make us all easy pawns, taking away our guns is only one element in that plan. Suzanna Hupp's plea for changing gun laws in Texas was passionate to the point and effective.

steelrain82
06-20-2010, 4:02 PM
I was watching this last night for a little bit. And my first thought was most of these people are white. Not trying to be racist. I was just wondering what makes white people go on killing sprees like this. I know blacks, asians, Hispanics, etc. Shoot and kill people but that and besides them having mental disorders why is it the excuse is I was made fun of or picked on. The one that made me really mad was the first one about the two kids being tried as kids and getting out with clean records at the age of 21

johnthomas
06-20-2010, 5:00 PM
I was watching this last night for a little bit. And my first thought was most of these people are white. Not trying to be racist. I was just wondering what makes white people go on killing sprees like this.

Must be all the guilt the rest of the races have heaped onto the white man. Slavery was all the white man's fault. The American Indians were put on an endangered species list because of the white man. The folks on the other side of the border live in squalor and crime runs rampant, because of the white man. With so much the white man has to be sorry about, to lug around on their slumped shoulders, it is no wonder, once in a while one cannot take the stress.

Army
06-20-2010, 6:01 PM
I loved Susanna Hupp when she was with the Bangles!

:D

N6ATF
06-20-2010, 6:43 PM

Their constituency is career criminals... the criminally insane are a small percentage. Most politicians are genius level sociopaths who masterfully act idiotic or crazy, so in case they are ever prosecuted, they won't be executed.

CitaDeL
06-20-2010, 7:07 PM

That's Susanna HOFFS...

Army
06-27-2010, 4:13 PM
Hence, the smiley.

thebronze
06-27-2010, 4:49 PM

Well played! :2guns: