PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Roadrunner
06-19-2010, 8:27 PM
I know a particular thread was closed for what I think is probably a very good reason, but I feel it is necessary to ask, How many more Luby's have to occur before California finally gets it?

The politicians are trying to make more insane laws that disarm only the law abiding. That idiot Saldana is grand standing by wearing bullet proof vests and traveling with her armed guard because she claims that armed citizens intimidate her. The Bradys are trying to remain relevant and claim that citizens with firearms only create more violence, and that dumbass Daley is claiming guns aren't the answer while people in Chicago are defending themselves in their homes from violent home invaders.

So how many more people are going to die before California finally pulls their head out of their orifice and finally gets it ?

BKinzey
06-19-2010, 8:30 PM
That's easy! There aren't any Luby's in CA.:o

NightOwl
06-19-2010, 8:51 PM
The answer is clearly to assign a team of armed bodyguards to each citizen of this state, as well as issuing bullet proof vests. Problem solved.

bsg
06-19-2010, 8:53 PM
california's head is stuck rather far up there you know....

N6ATF
06-20-2010, 6:14 PM
"California" gets it. The point is, when will "California" actually punish these victim disarming traitors with the ultimate punishment for their complicity in countless murders, rapes, maimings, and lesser crimes?