PDA

View Full Version : question about message left on the door 6/18

saern
06-18-2010, 8:55 PM
are you guys moving, changing business name?

mydogsmonkey
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
are you guys moving, changing business name?

as i understand it, keeping dmitry and new name, old company name will be gone, same great service! :D

beemaze
06-26-2010, 8:07 PM
LLCs and Corporations change their DBA's all the time. No big deal. I was just there today. Business as usual. And if / when they move, an upgraded location would be great!

munkeeboi
06-28-2010, 10:30 AM
yeah...nothing to worry about, some place, same Dmitry, but there will be a couple small changes. :donatello:

IndependentArmamentCo.
06-29-2010, 11:59 PM
yeah...nothing to worry about, some place, same Dmitry, but there will be a couple small changes. :donatello:

The shop is not moving!...same location!!..

Lots of new and fun stuff coming, stay tuned.

D.

IndependentArmamentCo.
07-13-2010, 5:08 PM
The shop is not moving!...same location!!..

Lots of new and fun stuff coming, stay tuned.

D.

Hello all

It is sad to say that I.A.C. is closing but in its place (P.D. Gun Supply & tool inc.) will keep the doors open, Dmitry will stay on and run the new FFL as an application for 07-FFL has been submitted, for now its business as usual, same location same phone numbers and same me( Dmitry ).

I want to thank everybody that helped make I.A.C. what it was and I hope I can help you the same if not more with the new company.

See you soon

Dmitry

BMWguy206
07-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Hello all

It is sad to say that I.A.C. is closing but in its place (P.D. Gun Supply & tool inc.) will keep the doors open, Dmitry will stay on and run the new FFL as an application for 07-FFL has been submitted, for now its business as usual, same location same phone numbers and same me( Dmitry ).

I want to thank everybody that helped make I.A.C. what it was and I hope I can help you the same if not more with the new company.

See you soon

Dmitry

Does this mean that you can't do PPT or dealer to dealer transfers?

munkeeboi
07-14-2010, 11:06 AM
He can still do PPT and Dealer to dealer transfers. Like he said business as usual.

Congrats PD Gun Supply & Tool!

IndependentArmamentCo.
07-14-2010, 11:30 AM
He can still do PPT and Dealer to dealer transfers. Like he said business as usual.

Congrats PD Gun Supply & Tool!

thanks buddy

yes its business as usual..