PDA

View Full Version : Great site sponsor

evolixsurf
06-18-2010, 3:34 PM
I just wanted to express my thoughts on MidwestPX.com. I was looking for a bolt for a new LMT upper and the owner contacted me and gave me the information I was looking for. I took a look at the site, and sent about 20 follow up pm's. He was extremely helpful and I ended up buying a few hundred worth of parts from there. They came in two days and I could not be more appreciative with the service, shipping and overall experience. I would not hesitate to do business with them again. I am in no way afiliated with this company. Definately a good site sponsor.

Thanks!

phantomson9
06-18-2010, 3:46 PM
Everything I was looking at is out of stock!

evolixsurf
06-18-2010, 4:10 PM
bummer! PM them and see what they can do. It just happened that EVERYThing I needed was in...

KaLiFORNIA
06-18-2010, 5:19 PM
Great people, have had a few transactions with them, fast, provided tracking number, they even sent me a Midwest px Velcro patch. I would not hesitate to do buisness with them again

THT
06-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I just wanted to express my thoughts on MidwestPX.com. I was looking for a bolt for a new LMT upper and the owner contacted me and gave me the information I was looking for. I took a look at the site, and sent about 20 follow up pm's. He was extremely helpful and I ended up buying a few hundred worth of parts from there. They came in two days and I could not be more appreciative with the service, shipping and overall experience. I would not hesitate to do business with them again. I am in no way afiliated with this company. Definately a good site sponsor.

Thanks!

Great people, have had a few transactions with them, fast, provided tracking number, they even sent me a Midwest px Velcro patch. I would not hesitate to do buisness with them again
Thanks for the kind words!
Everything I was looking at is out of stock!
Please PM me with a list of what you're looking for. Over the past two weeks, I've had a couple institutional buyers clean me out of alot of stuff and every time I've restocked, they've cleared me out again. Tell me what you're looking for and I will be sure to pull what you want so it's available to you.