PDA

View Full Version : Any hunting places near San Francisco?

PAV
06-17-2010, 3:59 PM
Any help or ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

PAV

Big Jake
06-17-2010, 4:16 PM
Hait Ashbury District LOL!:p

PAV
06-17-2010, 5:01 PM
:)Hait Ashbury District LOL!:p

lol :)

acourvil
06-17-2010, 7:55 PM
What do you want to hunt? If you are set up for water fowl, there are a couple of places just south of you. Otherwise, there's not a lot of public land hunting unless you go north or several hours south. Knoxville Wildlife Area just north of Lake Berryessa would be one of the closer places, but it gets a fair amount of use.

QuarterBoreGunner
06-17-2010, 8:39 PM
Hait Ashbury District LOL!:p

Haha funny; you're implying you'd be hunting hippies or something I suppose? Good sport. Shooting people. Nice.

Or if I'm wrong, please explain.

EDIT: Oh and it's "Haight Ashbury" If you want to be a hater, it might behoove you use spell check or perhaps do a little research 'Big Jake'.

Eargasm
06-17-2010, 10:06 PM
What are you hunting?

Edit: I mean, if you tell me what you're hunting I might be able to give you better info.

r3dn3ck
06-26-2010, 3:01 PM
keep it up jake.. see if you can chase off anyone else that might want to ask a simple question. this seems to be a pattern of behavior for you.

Brian2217
06-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Haha funny; you're implying you'd be hunting hippies or something I suppose? Good sport. Shooting people. Nice.

Or if I'm wrong, please explain.

EDIT: Oh and it's "Haight Ashbury" If you want to be a hater, it might behoove you use spell check or perhaps do a little research 'Big Jake'.

I know there is a lot of sheep and wolves in that area.:D:D

Thefeeder
06-27-2010, 7:42 PM
Any help or ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

PAV

The closest place is Grizzly Island Refuge in Fairfied/Susiun City..........obey all laws out there...LE will be around.

r3dn3ck
06-29-2010, 10:27 AM
PAV: I'm local and hunt most weekends. PM me the next weekend you're fixin'a hunt and let me know what you're looking for. Maybe we can make a trip of it.