PDA

View Full Version : New forms available at DOJ

snobordr
03-31-2006, 8:47 PM
Ok, so there is nothing new. Happy April Fool's day in 2hrs 15min. I would say let's all go shooting this weekend, but its gonna rain til the D'ohJ publishes the list from what I hear.

kantstudien
03-31-2006, 9:21 PM
Damn, you are an asswipe! :D

Santa Cruz Armory
03-31-2006, 9:59 PM
1 hour 1 min...and counting...

PanzerAce
03-31-2006, 10:51 PM
10 mins

*bites finger nails*

Justang
03-31-2006, 11:30 PM
THEY LISTED!!!!!

I know you guys are joking, but look at the DOJ page... they listed tonight!!! Click on my sig and search for your favorite off list lower!!! Can't wait to go take that lame fixed mag kit off my AR's!!!!

blacklisted
03-31-2006, 11:36 PM
THEY LISTED!!!!!

I know you guys are joking, but look at the DOJ page... they listed tonight!!! Click on my sig and search for your favorite off list lower!!! Can't wait to go take that lame fixed mag kit off my AR's!!!!

OMG, THEY DIDN'T LIST STAG!

California-Quigley
04-01-2006, 7:18 AM
something is hinky here....

aklover_91
04-01-2006, 7:27 AM
PLEASE tell me I still have a few weeks to get my lower...

GW
04-01-2006, 7:42 AM
OMG, THEY DIDN'T LIST STAG!

Thats right!
They also missed lauers and Doublestars

What are they playing at? Its diabolical!

Santa Cruz Armory
04-01-2006, 7:46 AM
THEY LISTED!!!!!

April fools.....right?:eek:

wookie1976
04-01-2006, 7:50 AM
NOooooooooooo!

Santa Cruz Armory
04-01-2006, 7:59 AM
THEY LISTED!!!!!

Where on the DOJ page do you see them? I just see the old list?:confused:

I DO hope you are joking for April fools ...I have 3 that came in last night that I need to DROS this morning...:eek:

RJ Dunn
04-01-2006, 8:02 AM
Sorry bud, to late

aklover_91
04-01-2006, 8:04 AM
dammit. guess I really missed the boat...

I still want to know what makes a Saiga an AW.

BerkeleyHK
04-01-2006, 8:14 AM
are stags still legal??

phobos512
04-01-2006, 8:43 AM
There has been no update to the DOJ website, they are f*cking with you all. I know it's April Fools and all but some of this stuff is just too damn serious to joke about.

DV8
04-01-2006, 9:05 AM
Damn No Lauers Listed!!!! ;)

Mr.RoDiN
04-01-2006, 9:16 AM
Hahahahahaha Bless Them Newbys

aklover_91
04-01-2006, 9:37 AM
There has been no update to the DOJ website, they are f*cking with you all. I know it's April Fools and all but some of this stuff is just too damn serious to joke about.
then how do you explain that one guy's sig line?

snobordr
04-01-2006, 10:04 AM

Sorry man, I was just fun'in with everyone. Besides, ya knew someone was going to do it. I figured "Kasler list updated" would be too obvious that close to 4.1

:D

It looks like today is the only good day to get out to the range, I got to decide between gettin the truck smogged, goin for a ride on the bike, or goin shootin. Looks like the sun is going to be a rarity for the forseeable future.

Snuffalofogus
04-01-2006, 10:12 AM
bwahahahaha

then how do you explain that one guy's sig line?
its the list from 2000

Santa Cruz Armory
04-01-2006, 10:13 AM
I figured as much ... but I would be REALLY bummed because I have 3 lowers sitting at the gun shop waiting to be DROSed and that would totally be MY LUCK!:rolleyes:

aklover_91
04-01-2006, 10:15 AM
bwahahahaha

its the list from 2000
Oh nice. Lets all pick on the kid who didn't really start paying attention to gun laws until last year. You almost made me crap my pants. It's funny now that I know it was a joke, though.:)

BerkeleyHK
04-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Hahahahahaha Bless Them Newbys
:D

I am still new to this ar15 stuff and am in the process of getting my lower receiver. You guys scared me to death!

anotherted
04-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Geeze, i never saw this coming.........:rolleyes:

wookie1976
04-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Hahaha, I was wondering how long it would take before someone chimed in and blew the joke. Didnt anyone stop to think that Friday was Caesar Chavez day and that CA State employees had the day off?

Justang
04-01-2006, 12:06 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I didn't think you guys would really fall for it. It's so obvious that it's April Fools. I was hoping people would just keep replying with "Lauer wasn't listed." "____ wasn't listed."

Too funny guys.

QuickOnTheDraw
04-01-2006, 12:08 PM
thats not funny!

Rumpled
04-01-2006, 2:39 PM
My little bro's BDay is today, Happy BDay again, bro.
Man, did we mess with him on his birthday.
When he was about 6 or 7 he got the candles you can't blow out. After about 4 tries he was ballin'.
When he was 10, my Dad brought out a box that held a big console TV (remember those? screen was only about 19" but the whole thing was as big as a couch)
Bro opens it up and finds another wrapped box inside; 10 more wrapped boxes later he gets to a small jewellers box with a note saying he got nothing.
Man, was he PO'd; until we brought out his real presents.

He had to put up with a lot just becasue of his birthday.

markymark
04-01-2006, 2:52 PM
Oh nice. Lets all pick on the kid who didn't really start paying attention to gun laws until last year. You almost made me crap my pants. It's funny now that I know it was a joke, though.:)
Hey man, thanks for your last few posts in this thread. Made my day! :D

markymark
04-01-2006, 2:53 PM
NOooooooooooo!
This post made me LOL too. :p

filefish
04-01-2006, 3:26 PM
you get a month to buy them after they do list

phobos512
04-01-2006, 5:10 PM
you get a month to buy them after they do list

Actually, this brings up an interesting question - do you have the entire registration period, well, up to the last 10 days anyway, to continue purchasing lowers? Or are sales supposed to stop immediately?

When this does happen. Which it hasn't. Yet. For the folks just tuning in. :D

Mr.RoDiN
04-01-2006, 6:03 PM
Actually, this brings up an interesting question - do you have the entire registration period, well, up to the last 10 days anyway, to continue purchasing lowers? Or are sales supposed to stop immediately?

+1 on this question. How does this work?

C.G.
04-01-2006, 6:30 PM

Soon as they are listed one can't buy them anymore.

Rumpled
04-01-2006, 8:50 PM
I'm with CG on this as the law reads.
Though we MIGHT have a heads up of a few days or a week that the list has been submitted to OAL for publication.
Then again, we might not.
So, act as if any given Friday could be the day.

swhatb
04-01-2006, 9:53 PM
I figured as much... since Friday was Cesar Chavez day and state employees got the day off as a holiday... but I would be REALLY bummed because I haven't got my LMT lower yet! DROSed and still waiting... that would totally be MY LUCK!:mad: But welcome to Kalifornia.

Justang
04-02-2006, 6:59 AM
I figured as much... since Friday was Cesar Chavez day and state employees got the day off as a holiday... but I would be REALLY bummed because I haven't got my LMT lower yet! DROSed and still waiting... that would totally be MY LUCK!:mad: But welcome to Kalifornia.

If it's DROS'd then it's yours. You could go pick it up even after the new list comes out. You just can buy it after the new list comes out. I still have 3 drosed right now (round 2) that I can't pick up till next week.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We should shut this thread down, lock it, throw away the key, and hide it in the deepest pits of calguns, so the newbs don't read it and get excited then depressed.