PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with an OLD Doj approved list?

metalhead357
03-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey folks,

was posting elsewhere and mentioned a Taurus TITANIUM tracker model 627...........

I bought it BEFORE the 2001 law kicked in. I KNOW the gun made the list....then fell off it.... it NOT currently on there in the 4" configuration. The 2' still is and so is the 4' STAINLESS.....but not the 4" Titanium:confused:

But what the heck happened to the "Old" listing of once approved guns now off the list????????? There's only the small "recent" file on the DOJ website.

Anyone got a copy of a earlier one.....circa 2001-2004??????????

lunde
03-31-2006, 10:16 AM
All of the handguns that were once approved, but have since fallen off the certified roster, are here: http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/forms/pdf/removed.pdf

metalhead357
04-01-2006, 12:42 AM
:) Thank you Sir! That outta do it!!!!!

Now why couldnt I find that on the DOJ website whenst I was looking:confused: :mad:

Again- many thanks,

Metalhead

kantstudien
04-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Why does it matter? :confused:

metalhead357
04-01-2006, 1:00 AM
Why does it matter? :confused:

As I had said....talking guns elsewhere and the subject came up about some particular models that was......but now isnt....on the approved list; and the CURRENT DOJ "dropped off the list" does not go back far enough. Wanted/need a copy to further the discussion.

I guess I should consider meee-self fortunate I got an unlisted BEFORE the approved list kicked in......................