PDA

View Full Version : Draco AK Pistol Case and SD/OC FFL

QQQ
06-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Hey all,

I've bought a Draco online from an out-of-state dealer and they've agreed to hold on to it until I return to the CA (SD/OC area) in August.

While it's a bummer to have to wait, the intervening months do give me plenty of time to prepare for the transfer. Specifically, I am looking for two pieces of information right now:

1) Any suggestions for FFL's who will do the transfer for cheap and without excessive hassle? The Draco has a BB and single-shot mod and is thus CA compliant as far as I know. I'm looking for a place near northern SD county or southern OC. I've been told that Don Gussler is reasonable; although I have yet to call him to see if he'll transfer a Draco.

2) I'm also looking for a case- preferably with a lock but it definitely can't be too expensive. Anyone know of a model/brand/store to look into? Price ranges would be awesome.

On a minor side note, if anyone knows where to obtain an inexpensive 10-round AK mag, feel free to share.

Thanks!

iSaiga
06-15-2010, 9:30 AM
You can either get this Bulgarian AK47 10rd Mag (7.62X39) (http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?products_id=2372) or 30rd rebuild kit from Cope's Ditributing. As for FFL, I believe Riffle Gear & T&A Armory. (www.taarmory.com/) will do the transfer.