PDA

View Full Version : Sold thanks everyone.

shadesogray
06-12-2010, 9:00 AM
Another hard to find classic. This is a Rossi Overland, (or overlund) 20 gage side-by-side coach gun with 20" barrels. This gun is no longer available from Rossi inspite of it's popularity with the cowboy action crowd. I bought it from the original owner, a friend, and I know it has been fired 25 times, one box. Overall it is in new condition. 98% blue and wood.
I believe this is one of the better choices for home defense because it is safe with the exposed hammers, you absolutely know when you are ready to shoot. Its light and compact. 20 gage isn't too heavy recoil like a 12 gage would be in close quarters. It points easily and won't leave gapping holes in your furniture or your neighbors walls yet its devistating as a defense weapon.
I have two new boxes of ammo to go with it. I can ship the gun for the additional expense of packing and shipping but gun only - no ammo.
Ervington Arms is best for me but am willing to go to Pleasanton/Livermore or any east bay dealer for transfer. $350 reduced to $300

shadesogray
06-16-2010, 2:33 PM
Selling my Navy Colt .45. Most Navy small arms develop surface rust due to the conditions at sea. An original Navy .45 that isn't showing rust or hasen't been refinished is nearly priceless today.
This one has been reparkerized which is the typical if you can find a Navy .45 at all.
The slide is in great condition with vertually no pitting. It is stamped "Model of 1911 US Navy". The frame does show signs of old pitting, not severe but evident none the less. The frame is stamped "United States Property". It has a modern non-period magazine parkerized in black where the gun itself is green. The pictures aren't clear but there is also an unusual wide, checkered, beavertail hammer and what appears to be a newer barrel with a bright clean bore.
Willing to meet at any East Bay dealer as far south as Livermore, north to El Cerito.
$1500 Reduced to $1300would take it.

CombatMP
06-16-2010, 4:46 PM
pm trade offer

shadesogray
06-21-2010, 7:31 AM
Another hard to find classic. This is a Rossi Overland, (or overlund) 20 gage side-by-side coach gun with 20" barrels. This gun is no longer available from Rossi inspite of it's popularity with the cowboy action crowd. I bought it from the original owner, a friend, and I know it has been fired 25 times, one box. Overall it is in new condition. 98% blue and wood.
I believe this is one of the better choices for home defense because it is safe with the exposed hammers, you absolutely know when you are ready to shoot. Its light and compact. 20 gage isn't too heavy recoil like a 12 gage would be in close quarters. It points easily and won't leave gapping holes in your furniture or your neighbors walls yet its devistating as a defense weapon.
I have two new boxes of ammo to go with it. I can ship the gun for the additional expense of packing and shipping but gun only - no ammo.
Ervington Arms is best for me but am willing to go to Pleasanton/Livermore or any east bay dealer for transfer. $350 reduced to $300

Still for sale, Make offer.

Selling my Navy Colt .45. Most Navy small arms develop surface rust due to the conditions at sea. An original Navy .45 that isn't showing rust or hasen't been refinished is nearly priceless today.
This one has been reparkerized which is the typical if you can find a Navy .45 at all.
The slide is in great condition with vertually no pitting. It is stamped "Model of 1911 US Navy". The frame does show signs of old pitting, not severe but evident none the less. The frame is stamped "United States Property". It has a modern non-period magazine parkerized in black where the gun itself is green. The pictures aren't clear but there is also an unusual wide, checkered, beavertail hammer and what appears to be a newer barrel with a bright clean bore.
Willing to meet at any East Bay dealer as far south as Livermore, north to El Cerito.
$1500 Reduced to $1300would take it.

Still available. Make offer.

jazman
06-21-2010, 2:35 PM
I'll take the Rossi, as agreed in our PMs.