View Full Version : ballistic calculators and palm pilots.

06-12-2010, 8:51 AM
i looked for a similiar thread but did not find one...

i have a ballistic calculator on my blackberry(the only one there is). my problem is that when i program it for smaller intervals (25 or 20 yard intervals), it wont give me the ranges between about 300 and 700 yards. i dont know whats wrong with it, but then again, im sure its not the best out there.

i was wondering if there is a good combination of ballistic calc software with a certain type of palm pilot that i can use while im in the field that will give me all the ranges.

06-28-2010, 7:22 PM
What program are you using on blackberry and where can I get one?

Is it freeware?

07-14-2010, 5:33 PM
ok soo.... i got a good program that i like using for my laptop. the berger ballistics calculator. my laptop runs on windows 7. now the pda i have is an hp jornada 550. it will not sync to my laptop. when i connect, it says new hardware found trying to install software blah blah but then fails every time!

so i have a useless PDA. anywho... does anyone have any information as to what type/brand/make/model PDA/PALM is compatible with windows 7 that i can transfer my ballistic calc. onto with ease? thanks.

07-17-2010, 4:54 PM
nothing? someone has to have information. thanks.

07-27-2010, 10:40 AM
ok soo... just letting you all in on a good program... its called isnipe for ipod touch 3rd generation or better. OS 3.1 or better. you can get it for 6 dollars from teh itunes store! this program is awesome!!! everything you wwant and need in a ballistics calc program!