PDA

View Full Version : CCW question

unixcock
03-28-2006, 2:42 PM
Does anyone have a CCW in Modesto, Sacramento,tracy or Mantica. I was just wondering if its possible in any of these cities.

unixcock
03-28-2006, 8:56 PM
any of the ones I listed. They are all near each other. I know someone thats looking to move tarwards that direction and was wondering if a ccw was possible.

Jedi
03-28-2006, 10:10 PM
It is a rather common opinion here that it takes a lot of friendly BBQ weekends with your favorite Mayor or Sherrif to get one here (San Joaquin County). So, if your not greasing palms, you probably won't be getting a CCW.

Look at the statistics for the county... I think were are at something like 500 permits.

Out of curiosity, how long do you need to be a resident of a specific county before you can apply there?

CrazyGunner
03-29-2006, 1:04 AM
It is a rather common opinion here that it takes a lot of friendly BBQ weekends with your favorite Mayor or Sherrif to get one here (San Joaquin County). So, if your not greasing palms, you probably won't be getting a CCW.

Look at the statistics for the county... I think were are at something like 500 permits.

Out of curiosity, how long do you need to be a resident of a specific county before you can apply there?

565 permits out of 569K people is pretty good compares to other counties. If you decide to try, please update this thread at a later time. There are more permits per capita in San Joaquin county than Sacramento so you might rather apply there.