View Full Version : M14/M1A Knight RAS-The real deal! in the OC

06-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Hey All, ***On hold for Gasman***

Quite some time ago I mounted this Knight rail system Part #22121 on my Scout and then put it back in the safe. Never put a round through the rifle with the rail and Aimpoint M3 on it....looks cool to be sure but didn't work out for me.

Found another use for the M3 but the rail system is now for sale. It has been mounted on a rifle but as you can see it is in excellent shape. It is complete with instructions (sorry I can't find the flippin box anywhere). It has two rails covers and additional can be found easily.

Good luck trying to find one of these out on the 'net, they are all going to the military & if you can they are seriously big bucks.

It is for sale at $275.00 which covers shipping. However if you meet face to face at Ade's here in Orange I will give my local Cal Gunners a deal of $250.00 cash please.

No trades wanted, needed or desired. Please post you want it and then send me a private message & an e-mail at my personal address please, that way we cover all the bases.

Thanks for looking and as always B safe out there!

06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
PM Sent

06-07-2010, 12:05 PM
If it's still available, I'll take it. PM inbound.

06-07-2010, 3:22 PM
I'll take sloppy seconds in line please just in case something mysterious happens to Gasman ;)

06-07-2010, 4:16 PM
Whoa, made in Titusville Fl. right next to the university... so many hot women in that town no wonder they put their business there.... put in line for 3rd place!