PDA

View Full Version : Laminated Fishing License

Eargasm
06-06-2010, 12:39 PM
There's no reason that I can't laminate my fishing license, is there?

Thanks.

Cokebottle
06-06-2010, 1:10 PM
If you buy it online, it arrives from the DFG already laminated:

elevated
06-06-2010, 4:23 PM
.and rem this year we don't actually have to wear it on ourselves. dfg changed that...

Shotgun Man
06-06-2010, 4:30 PM
If you buy it online, it arrives from the DFG already laminated:

Is that true for hunting licenses as well?

Cokebottle
06-06-2010, 4:38 PM
Is that true for hunting licenses as well?
Dunno...

I've always bought my fishing licenses at Sports Authority (usually a last minute purchase after my buddy calls and says "Let's go get some bugs tonight!". A friend in San Diego said that his came laminated.

LloydXmas250
06-06-2010, 7:19 PM
.and rem this year we don't actually have to wear it on ourselves. dfg changed that...

You mean literally wear it outside on display right? I'd think you'd still have to have it with you. As for your hunting license you must have that or you're poaching.

inyoyote
06-06-2010, 7:45 PM
both liscences have to be on your person but not displayed.

Shotgun Man
06-12-2010, 6:16 PM
I got my hunting license from DFG in the mail today-- no lamination, fyi.

glockman19
06-13-2010, 7:37 AM
I laminate both my fishing and hunting licenses.

Shotgun Man
06-14-2010, 5:09 PM
I laminate both my fishing and hunting licenses.

How do you laminate it? Can you can do it without a machine?

I've been keeping mine in the bill section of my wallet and they're getting pretty beat up.

Cokebottle
06-14-2010, 7:00 PM
How do you laminate it? Can you can do it without a machine?

I've been keeping mine in the bill section of my wallet and they're getting pretty beat up.
3M makes some adhesive laminate sheets for various sized items from business cards to name tags and such.... but you're forced to buy an entire package.

Take it to Kinkos (I guess it's FedEx now). They have a laminating machine. Buy the laminate sheet (a buck or two?), slip "whatever" into it, run it through the machine, then trim to size on the paper cutter.

I've got a complete set of CGN flowcharts, plus the SacPD and OCSD training bulletins printed out and laminated that way.