View Full Version : OD Green voodoo tactical plate carrier with molle mag pouches *NEW* Lowered price

06-05-2010, 8:12 PM
I literally just got this today at the gun show in costa mesa. Unfortunatley (well not really) Me and my fiance' got a call today that we are approved for a new apartment we were interested in and can move in within a few weeks. So we decided to go for it, and will be moving out on our own for the first time.

Im not gunna be using this since the tactical carbine classes can wait til all the first major bills are taken care of and were settled in and money situation is figured out.

Its a brand new OD Green voodoo tactical plate carrier, with 2 voodoo tactical double AR mag pouches (MOLLE) All Molle attachments can be installed

I paid $97 bucks at the show for the vest, and each mag pouch was $14.99 (2 of them).. So about $130

I'll let it got for $75 for everything and will include shipping for free, or will meet up to do an in person sale if your local. Located in Orange

I'll take better pics then this cell pic when its day time.

06-06-2010, 8:05 PM
Lowered the price. Also the pic makes the mag pouch colors look funny. Everything matches, probably just the cell phone and poor light. I'll take better pics once I find my camera

06-06-2010, 9:41 PM

06-08-2010, 8:01 AM

Everything is fully adjustable. Waist/shoulder...

So it fits all sizes up to XL according to voodoo tacticals website. If your bigger then an XL, they have special larger sizes availible

06-08-2010, 8:05 AM
I'll take it.