PDA

View Full Version : WTB: cheap AK mag lock * Solar Tactical or Jumbo Panda

mcat707
06-03-2010, 9:21 PM
Looking to buy a cheap AK mag lock. Solar Tactical or Jumbo Panda.

Z ME FLY
06-03-2010, 9:36 PM
Looking to buy a cheap AK mag lock. Solar Tactical or Jumbo Panda.

I would skip the JP and go for a Solar Tactical. The JP is okay but it isn't that secure.

mcat707
06-03-2010, 9:51 PM
I would skip the JP and go for a Solar Tactical. The JP is okay but it isn't that secure.

I have a J. Panda on one my other AK's and its very secure. Blue Loctite on the set screw helps alot. The JP's are much cheaper than the ST's that why I put it out there also.

Just looking for someone to offer a good deal on the JP or ST mag locks.

dachan
06-04-2010, 1:03 AM
I have a couple of AK mag locks that have never been installed, but have no idea what brand/model these are. The instructions say sometime about "AK Bullet Button". They are the type that requires popping out and replacing the mag release rivet. Anyway, $30 shipped for one, $55 shipped for both.

mcat707
06-04-2010, 7:01 AM
I have a couple of AK mag locks that have never been installed, but have no idea what brand/model these are. The instructions say sometime about "AK Bullet Button". They are the type that requires popping out and replacing the mag release rivet. Anyway, $30 shipped for one, $55 shipped for both.

Thanks for the offer but Im really looking for an AK mag lock where I dont need to pop out the mag release rivet pin. Im actually trying to replace a Radlock that I have on a AK to a Solar Tactical or a Jumbo Panda style mag lock.

Mike-4
06-04-2010, 5:19 PM
I have a JP mag lock for sale. PM for details.

mcat707
06-04-2010, 7:08 PM
I have a JP mag lock for sale. PM for details.

PM on its way

Z ME FLY
06-04-2010, 7:42 PM
I have a J. Panda on one my other AK's and its very secure. Blue Loctite on the set screw helps alot. The JP's are much cheaper than the ST's that why I put it out there also.

Just looking for someone to offer a good deal on the JP or ST mag locks.

I'm just saying... even with loctite you go shooting out in the blazing sun and it seems to loosen itself under the recoil. I'm not the only member that have had this problem before.

E-120
06-05-2010, 12:50 PM
I have two home made for 40 shipped

Z ME FLY
06-05-2010, 12:54 PM
If you want a solar tactical, I'll sell it to you one for $31 plus shipping, let me know by Monday. Shipping should only be $2 if that.

FEDUPWBS
06-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Quality is remembered long after price is forgotton, especially if your in jail or your gun has been confiscated due to inferior "mag locks".

Get a PRK-LOCK.