PDA

View Full Version : Business Apprenticeship offered

Mute
06-02-2010, 11:19 AM
I am the owner of a fast-growing internet based international business, looking to expand my operations in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. I need 2 to 4 apprentices to train and develop into future partners and business owners.

Candidates must be motivated and self-starters. If you enjoy meeting new people, have a mind for sales and are outgoing, you may be the person Iím looking for. The candidate must attend all available training seminars, classes and business meetings associated with my organization. There is some flexibility in scheduling as classes and seminars are held regularly throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County area.

The apprenticeship will last for no more than 1 year (365 days from start). The apprentice will have the option of leaving the apprenticeship at anytime and will not be terminated by me except through mutual agreement.

If you are looking to start your own business and are not certain about what you wish to do or how to get started, please contact me. I believe that this apprenticeship will greatly benefit you even if you eventually decide not to join my organization.

Please PM me for more specific details.

Alex Tham

manuelcardenas77
06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Sounds like fun. May i ask what kind of internet business?