View Full Version : Draco's, PSL's, AR15's, RPK's and Milled AK's in stock

06-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Hi Folks,

We have the following items in back in stock and the prices displayed are the California-compliant prices!

California Single-Shot Draco Pistol in 7.62x39 with a zero-capacity magazine sled, cleaning kit and AND Solar Tactical magazine lock installed (only a few until the next shipment arrives): $435.00

WASR-10 AK47 Carbines in 7.62x39 with a 10/30 magazine, side mount scope rail, cleaning kit, magazine pouch AND Solar Tactical magazine lock installed: $444.95

AES-10B Factory RPK in 7.62x39 with a 40-round magazine parts set, side mount scope rail, cleaning kit, bipod, carry handle AND Solar Tactical magazine lock installed: $709.90

Romanian-made PSL "Dragunov"-style rifle in 7.62x54r with scope, scope cover, cleaning kit, ONE magazine AND Solar Tactical magazine lock installed: $639.95

Polish MILLED "AK47"-style carbine with new laminated wood furniture, sling, cleaning kit, oil bottle, modified 10/30 Polish magazine AND Solar Tactical magazine lock installed $719.95

Century Arms M16A1 semi-auto rifle made with Colt parts, sling, cleaning kit, modified 10/30 Magpul magazine AND Raddlock Bullet Button magazine lock installed $699.95

Now the legalese: Please understand that we only send rifles and/or parts to California the meet the letter of the law. We are registered with California's DOJ to ship firearms to California. It is NOT the policy of Century Arms International to ship most semi-automatic rifles to California. Century Arms International will not honor warranty and/or repairs of most semi-automatic rifles sold to California. Henderson Defense Industries is the seller of these rifles and/or parts and will honor and warranty/repair work (ask other dealers if they do this) if needed (as we always have). Modifying your weapon into a configuration that does not comply with California's DOJ regulations WILL void your waranty with us. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to know all local, state and federal laws and regulations before ordering a rifle and/or rifle kit and any consequences for violating these laws and regulations.

Henderson Defense Industries, LLC
145 N. Gibson Road, Suite E
Henderson, NV 89014

06-07-2010, 9:41 PM
I hope the PSLs don't all have canted front sights like that one in the pic.

Just kidding (although it does look like it), I've been waiting for you guys to get these back in stock!

06-18-2010, 9:56 AM
Just got my AES10B in yesterday. My initial impressions is that I'm highly impressed. EVERY single Century WASR I've touched have been absolute junk. The fit and finish on these RPKs appear to be much better. Everything felt much more solid and smooth. I had written off Century Arms after getting lemon after lemon and took a chance on this purchase simply because I wanted an RPK for my collection. It's not as pretty as an Arsenal, but at a fraction of the price, I'm not complaining. The parts number all match. Mine also had the cleaning rod attached, but not the little tool kit. The last WASR I had, the gas tube was pitted with rust and the thing just looked like it went to hell and back. My one single complaint is that there appears to be quite a bit of wobble (more than usual). I'm taking her to the range later today or tomorrow to see if it affects the function.

If she can go through 200-300 rounds fine, I just might buy another one!