PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Photobucket ?

novabrian
06-01-2010, 11:20 AM
How do I post my pic on CL without people being able to see all of my album?

Casual_Shooter
06-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Make your album private. Then they will only be able to see the photo you link.

akoba
06-01-2010, 2:56 PM
How do I post my pic on CL without people being able to see all of my album?

just use only the IMG tag and it will ony sjow up the pic not the whole album

BigJ
06-01-2010, 2:58 PM
just use only the IMG tag and it will ony sjow up the pic not the whole albumTrue, but anyone with half a desire will be able to parse your link and get access to the rest of the album.

Best and only way is to set your bucket to private. I'm hoping one of these days Photobucket allows for album-specific permissions. But till then, you're stuck setting it all private, or none of it private.

akoba
06-01-2010, 3:02 PM
ty for the correction. Oryou can upload pics on cl right? Use that instead

novabrian
06-01-2010, 3:25 PM
I was hoping you can do it the same way as you do on here.When I do it on here you can't click the image.What you see is what you get.

JDay
06-01-2010, 3:50 PM
Just drop the pic on www.imageshack.us and you wont have to worry about it, no account required.

Dankle
06-01-2010, 6:01 PM
I was hoping you can do it the same way as you do on here.When I do it on here you can't click the image.What you see is what you get.

If someone really wanted to they could find your PB account (if it isn't private) from a picture you post. :ninja:

Just drop the pic on www.imageshack.us and you wont have to worry about it, no account required.

:iagree:

Rob454
06-07-2010, 6:00 AM
Question is what are you hiding in the photobucket?:D Is it that one night in San Francisco red light district:eek:

just messin with you.
I just link the photobucket pic.