View Full Version : WTS: Custom Savage .308 & Remington 870

05-30-2010, 8:05 PM
Up for sale are a couple of my project guns that I don't have the time to finish and could use the cash for new appliances for the new house. If you have any questions PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

I live/work next to Cal State Fullerton, but make frequent trips out to the Chino/Chino Hills area. I prefer to do the PPT at Ade's or OC Indoor Range, but will drive a reasonable distance to complete the PPT.

Remington 870
This is the 870 Express Home Security model that you frequently see for sale in the Turner's ad. Aprroximately 50-60 rounds fired. Nomal wear from cycling as visible in pic #2. Here are the specs:
Receiver: Remington 870 that will handle 3" shells
Barrel: Standard 18.5"
Stock: Knoxx SpecOps Adjustable w/ PowerPak system
Forend: Command Arms Tri-Rail
Price: $480 or best offer

Savage Model 16 LH .308
This rifle started out it's life as a Model 16. It was built with the intent of getting my feet wet in long distance shooting, without spending a ton of money. I sent it to E. Arthur Brown Co.(EABCO) to have a new barrel installed, along with muzzle break and picatinny scope mount on the receiver. Round count is at 39 and barrel break-in was done to EABCO specifications. Just add a custom trigger and you've got a great platform for getting into distance shooting. Specs:
Receiver: Savage Model 16 Stainless LH w/ Warne picatinny scope mount
Barrel: EABCO 26" Accuracy barrel 1:12 twist rate
Stock: Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock w. Harris 6-9" bipod
Muzzle Break: JP Precision Recoil Eliminator
Scope: SWFA Super Sniper 10x42 rear focus w/ Butler Creek flip caps and kill-flash
Rings: Warne extra high 30mm
Extras Included: Docksport case, Tipton 36" carbon fiber cleaning rod and 3 boxes of Black Hills Gold 155-grain ammo
Price: $1050 or best offer

06-01-2010, 7:14 AM

06-02-2010, 8:31 AM
BTT w/ price drop

06-03-2010, 12:08 PM