PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE OR TRADE

WINGEDSWORD
05-30-2010, 4:57 PM
I have several items for sale or trade. 1. FIE 20 Gauge double barrel "Coach Gun" $300.00 OBO or trade for a Ruger Mark I or Marki II Bull barrel, a Ruger Single Six or a Target class .22 Bolt action rifle. 2. Steel frame 1860 Army Reproduction .44 black powder revolver. $250.00 OBO or trade for a NEW pair
of size 91/2 Cavalry Boots or English riding boots. 3."Navaho Code Talker commorative" 1911 Colt. Comes with a display case, two sets of grips and a special Buck Folding knife. This one is trade only. Trade for a Stock Blue 1911
Colt. I am in The San Fernando Valley. No digital camera, so no silly signs, please!

VytamenC Tactical
05-30-2010, 5:12 PM
dont have a silly sign but you need to post a pic

ohsmily
05-30-2010, 6:33 PM
dont have a silly sign but you need to post a pic

Uh, no he doesn't.

warbird
05-30-2010, 6:38 PM
too bad you are so far south. Short of the boots I have everything you want.

WINGEDSWORD
05-30-2010, 6:52 PM
There's always shipping. If a deal can be made.

warbird
05-30-2010, 10:59 PM
I have to decide if I want to give up what I have. The ruger Mark one heavy barrel is a factory misstamp with the warning on the barrel triple stamped to make it unreadable while all the rest of the stamping are crisp and well defined. Ruger could not explain how it happened. It had one clip fired through it and I am the original owner. I did not see the misstamp until I shot the full clip. I forgot I traded my one Colt away in a multi gun trade a while back and all I have left now is a blued RIA 1911 so that kills the deal anyway. I never used the Colt. Good luck on the trade.

WINGEDSWORD
05-31-2010, 11:46 AM
Thank you, for the info. anyway, Warbird. Appreciate the good wishes.

warbird
05-31-2010, 1:58 PM
number three trade should have gone to a collector within 20 minutes of you posting it. I can't believe someone with a nice blued colt has not jumped on it. bump you back to the top and see if we can't get you what you want. Ruger figured the Mark one was destined for an employee since it had a slight bluing blemish and a super light hair trigger. the cosmetic defect gun that was going out in someone's lunch pail ended up being shipped out and I got it. Ruger was not happy.

stitchnicklas
06-04-2010, 9:19 PM
try a camera phone for your pics maybe....just a idea,no offense