PDA

View Full Version : LMT piston upper w/ BCG, Rail

xbimmers
05-30-2010, 4:36 PM
Anyone know who has a deal on the LMT piston complete uppers?

Interfan
05-30-2010, 7:34 PM
Quantico Tactical online. Use AR15.com for the discount code and they are 10% off their discounted price. Shipping is a flat $10 and no sales tax.

www.quanticoarms.com

They say 14 weeks, but I got an upper in about one week. They have them in stock at their Oceanside store, but no discounts.

They also have 30% off everthing in their store except uppers and firearms. While this won't work for the LMT upper, it does work for optics. They have tons of Eotech and Aimpoint in stock.

tenpercentfirearms
05-30-2010, 8:06 PM
I might have two left and bills to pay. e-mail me at guns@tenpercentfirearms.com and make me an offer I can't refuse.

xbimmers
05-31-2010, 12:01 PM
The AR15.com code doesn't work for me....grrrrr

Quantico Tactical online. Use AR15.com for the discount code and they are 10% off their discounted price. Shipping is a flat $10 and no sales tax.

www.quanticoarms.com

They say 14 weeks, but I got an upper in about one week. They have them in stock at their Oceanside store, but no discounts.

They also have 30% off everthing in their store except uppers and firearms. While this won't work for the LMT upper, it does work for optics. They have tons of Eotech and Aimpoint in stock.