PDA

View Full Version : 1909 Argentine Mauser, DWM, matching serials with bayonet

corerftech
05-30-2010, 5:47 AM
I have a 1909 Argie, in fairly rare form, with all matching serials, matching bayonet and sheath serials also. She has had a reported 300 rounds thru it. Original sale from arsenal back in the early 50's after the war. Very clean, core is frosty a bit at muzzle from rust that came during storage, clean and bright otherwise, sharp rifling. Have not refurbed bore at all. Stock is immaculate, cartouche is shapr and clean, has NOT seen the war I believe. I don't think it was issued, too clean. Comes with two boxes of Normal 7.65 unfired brass, dies and the balance of a box of Speer bullets. It is in original arsenal form with 90% of original bluing retained, the white receiver has stains from exposure as usual, minor light rust appeared on floor plate, a small patch on barrel band, and at muzzle. I am asking $500, the bayonet is worth $150. Crest has been partially removed. It is C&R obviously so it's a no paperwork sale. I can send pictures in a 17MB file, about 40 pix, if you email me for them. Very nice rifle. I would trade a very clean Ruger Old Army but it needs to be like new with nipple wrench, etc, and have adjustable sights.Thanks for looking.

Joe226
05-30-2010, 7:15 AM
pm sent

HokeySon
05-30-2010, 12:46 PM
location?