PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME bumper sticker I saw this morning!

shopkeep
03-21-2006, 9:53 AM
This morning on my way to my office I saw what must be one of the coolest pro-gun bumper stickers I've ever seen.

Buy A Gun
<picture of gun>
Piss Off A Liberal

GTKrockeTT
03-21-2006, 9:57 AM
this one's better: :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=375&d=1139512281

PanzerAce
03-21-2006, 10:06 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but i want the buy a gun one :P

shopkeep
03-21-2006, 10:35 AM
That one indeed rocks! But it's not as "in your face" as the one I saw.

ohsmily
03-21-2006, 10:45 AM
That one indeed rocks! But it's not as "in your face" as the one I saw.

I don't think the one you initially posted was particularly cool or more "in your face" than an NRA bumper sticker or any other gun sticker. I kept trying to figure out if there was something clever or hidden in it b/c of how much you said you liked it, but alas, no.

I like that "cartoon" one more.

Pulsar
03-21-2006, 10:59 AM
I think the most in your face one I saw, and was funny in a morbid way was.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun

vtecteg4u
03-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Or:

Dick Cheney's hunting skills kills more people than my gun

shopkeep
03-21-2006, 12:47 PM
I think the most in your face one I saw, and was funny in a morbid way was.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun

That one is pretty good. Most people don't remember the whole car incident though unfortunately.

dhl
03-21-2006, 1:40 PM
The 'Buy a Gun P'off a Liberal' certainly is more, 'in your face' as far as a personal type of insult but, the cartoon one is just as effective in that it points up a rationalization of some human belief and intention. Liberals in the USA generally aren't regarded as likeing guns; some Moslems are now taking their faith so seriously they'll do more than just say something, 'in your face' they'll kill you if they can.

So, now that I think on it, the 'P"off a Liberal' cartoon seem's to play better to a political audience in the USA and the cartoon one would seem to work better to a certain political/religious segment of world society.

Gentlemen, there is a place in this world for both bumper stickers. Can't we all just get along.

Personally, I like the one that started out as, "Practice random senseless acts of beauty and kindness". Some wit truncated and mass produced it as, "Practice random senseless acts". Ahh, college.

Didn't mean to bend your ears.

Happy shooting,

Joe

gmcem50
03-21-2006, 1:50 PM
Whenever I see that idiotic "Practice random acts of kindness & blah blah blah..." I have to hold down the bile. It is without a doubt, the most asinine and idiotic phrase ever uttered.

gmcem50
03-21-2006, 1:51 PM
this one's better: :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=375&d=1139512281

+1000 on that!!!!

dhl
03-21-2006, 1:56 PM
gmcm50, ain't it the truth!

grammaton76
03-21-2006, 1:56 PM
My bumper sticker: "Gun Control Means Using Both Hands". I've gotten compliments at stoplights from time to time.

Of course, the other says, "Vegetarian: Indian word for 'Lousy Hunter'".

taloft
03-21-2006, 2:33 PM
...Of course, the other says, "Vegetarian: Indian word for 'Lousy Hunter'".

LMAO! That's good.

Walking Fire
03-21-2006, 2:50 PM
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "You're only as young as the women you feel":D

gmcem50
03-21-2006, 2:59 PM
My personal favorite (I also have it on my license plate frame) is:

"Nothing is as peaceful as a dead troublemaker"

You should have seen the face I got when I told the pimply faced maggot loser working the 'custom license plate frame stand' what I wanted my frame to say. That alone was worth the cost. :D

caliar15
03-21-2006, 3:11 PM
Or:

So did I miss the story on Cheny killing someone:confused: or was that just a pathetic stab from the left:rolleyes:

mrkubota
03-21-2006, 3:12 PM
One I read recently was:

I'd rather SHOOT shotguns with Cheney than RIDE shotgun with Kennedy!

ohsmily
03-21-2006, 4:33 PM
So did I miss the story on Cheny killing someone:confused: or was that just a pathetic stab from the left:rolleyes:

I think the person who posted that was echoing the "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people that my gun" and didn't realize that Ted Kennedy was actually driving when he drove off the bridge causing the fatality of his passenger whereas Cheney hasn't killed anyone...(ignorance).

squishy
03-21-2006, 4:56 PM
I saw one that said "Driver carries no cash.......All spent on horses".

I want one that says "Drivers carries no cash.... All spent on guns".

brando
03-21-2006, 5:00 PM
Not exactly popular, I'm sure, but I'd make one that says:

"Fight in Iraq, Come Home, Vote However You Want"

No one can give you ****, in my book ;)

Smokeybehr
03-21-2006, 5:44 PM
My license plate frame says: "Driver only carries $20 in ammo".

I got a LOT of strange looks and quite a few thumbs up when I worked as a Domino's Pizza delivery guy. Our name tags had the phrase "Our drivers only carry $20 in change", which was generally a lie, since I had runs that were over $100 at times.

artherd
03-21-2006, 7:22 PM
"Driver carries $14,000 in cash and a select-fire M4."

ohsmily
03-21-2006, 7:26 PM
My fiance's license plate frame says "My other auto is a .45" She is great.
This is her at the Miramar airshow.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/ohsmily/107-0711_IMG.jpg

PanzerAce
03-21-2006, 7:29 PM
wait, if thats an airshow, where are the planes.... :D

taloft
03-21-2006, 8:15 PM

And she came with great accessories, looks like a keeper to me!:D

Congrats.

andywoolcott
03-21-2006, 8:24 PM
Or:

The veep didnt kill anyone. ?? I dont get it.

Justang
03-21-2006, 8:47 PM
I had a decal made for my rear window.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

Most people don't get it. I've even been asked if it was a frat.

jp.cherokee
03-21-2006, 9:07 PM
Damn, you are a luckly man....I live in San Diego... Beautiful Partner...:)

moulton
03-21-2006, 9:12 PM

*saves pic to computer*

This will come in handy later:eek: ;) :D

wolfsong
03-21-2006, 10:30 PM
My bumper sticker: "Gun Control Means Using Both Hands". I've gotten compliments at stoplights from time to time.

Of course, the other says, "Vegetarian: Indian word for 'Lousy Hunter'".
I don't get compliments, but I've noticed that nobody tailgates me for very long. Right under the decal that says "University of Smith & Wesson" is my NRA decal, and right under that in bright yellow is my "Special Issue - Resident - Permanent - California Terrorist Hunting Permit" permit # 9-11-01 - no bag limit - tagging not required". Something about a lifted Chevy 4x4 with camo seat covers and the Browning buckhead decal below my terrorist hunting permit seems to cause people to give me a wide berth on the road:eek: ...Wolfsong.

EBWhite
03-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Dang sheeees hot

How about mine on the back of my truck during the last election:

pre election:
http://www.turbodieselregister.com/user_gallery/displayimage.php?&photoid=16138&width=0

post election:
http://www.turbodieselregister.com/user_gallery/displayimage.php?&photoid=16139&width=0

:-) !

Gromulin
03-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Saw a link to one a while back...

"Can't come to work today. The voices told me to stay home and clean the guns"

ajwells
03-22-2006, 9:35 AM
My neighbor's bumber stick says:
"SNIPER!

Don't bother running, you'll only die tired."

And his other one says:

"Politicians prefer unarmed civilians"

Although I think the first one is really funny, I love the second one.

metalhead357
03-22-2006, 12:05 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhMMMMM! WHERE do I get me a duo like that????? NOW I know why you call yourself Ohsmily!!!!!! She got a twin? Or a sister? A half sister??? Or a cousin???? or a second cousin??????:D

But with an arsenal like that man, dont EVER run man if you P' her off!!!!......you'll just die tired!!!!!:p

And a BIg +1 Ditto on *Click..Save to computer*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW~ I still like the (either) South Park's cartmen (or) GW with a middle finger raised and a "Screw you Hippie!"

bbq_ribs
03-22-2006, 1:12 PM
Whenever I see that idiotic "Practice random acts of kindness & blah blah blah..." I have to hold down the bile. It is without a doubt, the most asinine and idiotic phrase ever uttered.

Especially when you see it on some stupid Hybrid driven by some cell phone yapping twit that has just cut you off. ;)

metalhead357
03-22-2006, 1:29 PM
Especially when you see it on some stupid Hybrid driven by some cell phone yapping twit that has just cut you off. ;)

LOL! That never happens to me...guess its the benefits from driving a BIG arsed Truck and looking like a Perma-mean-A-hole :eek: keeps 'em from pullin' that crap with me!!!!!

Jeff Rambo
03-22-2006, 1:54 PM
I've never been one for bumper stickers on my cars but I did bring myself to put this one on my CR-V two years ago. Still there.

http://www.jefframbo.com/car/calguns.jpg

I think I am going to take it off soon and get a custom frames for all three cars. Not sure what they'll say, but it'll be something original.

It's amazing how many looks I get because of the bumper sticker. I actually had one guy speed up to catch me one day on the 405 and when traffic started turning into a parking lot he got next to me and had this classic look of surprise on his face, as if he had seen the Devil himself or something. But then he straight up said, "WOW! YOU'RE BLACK?" That was a first! But it was better than having some asshat key me because of the sticker or not let me over when I'm trying to change lanes. Gotta love L.A.

blacklisted
03-22-2006, 2:02 PM
I've never been one for bumper stickers on my cars but I did bring myself to put this one on my CR-V two years ago. Still there.

http://www.jefframbo.com/car/calguns.jpg

I think I am going to take it off soon and get a custom frames for all three cars. Not sure what they'll say, but it'll be something original.

It's amazing how many looks I get because of the bumper sticker. I actually had one guy speed up to catch me one day on the 405 and when traffic started turning into a parking lot he got next to me and had this classic look of surprise on his face, as if he had seen the Devil himself or something. But then he straight up said, "WOW! YOU'RE BLACK?" That was a first! But it was better than having some asshat key me because of the sticker or not let me over when I'm trying to change lanes. Gotta love L.A.

I'm curious, have you ever had anyone tell you that you're trying to be white because of your choice of who to vote for? I noticed that is the strategy some minority liberals use, they try and make people feel guilty that they didn't vote along racial lines etc.

Jeff Rambo
03-22-2006, 2:25 PM
No, but I have had people tell me that I'm trying to be white because I speak proper English. Depending on the circumstances, I usually respond with one of the three:

1) "Sorry bout dat dawg, I was jus frontin' to get ahead.. you know it's a struggle fo us brotha's!"
2) "I guess hooked on phonics really did pay off..."
3) "So, enlighten me... being that I'm black, how should I be speaking?"

EBWhite
03-22-2006, 2:29 PM
It is funny. Personally, I voted for Bush based on he was the best for the job. However, I have felt he has done a pretty poor job as a president. Reasons like the border, not standing up to the liberal media, being to politically correct about torture issues, etc.

Kerry would have been terrible, we would be involved in another AW ban...

AntiBubba 2.1
03-22-2006, 5:00 PM

Me: "Uhhh, why are you carrying an antitank rocket launcher?"

Her: "Silly! Because it's against the law to own a handgun around here!"

:D

I picked one up at the last gunshow, that, no matter what their position on guns is, every Californian can agree with:

COVER ME!
I'm changing lanes!

LOW2000
03-22-2006, 5:37 PM
No, but I have had people tell me that I'm trying to be white because I speak proper English. Depending on the circumstances, I usually respond with one of the three:

1) "Sorry bout dat dawg, I was jus frontin' to get ahead.. you know it's a struggle fo us brotha's!"
2) "I guess hooked on phonics really did pay off..."

4) Click click pop click pop

shecky
03-22-2006, 6:54 PM
This morning on my way to my office I saw what must be one of the coolest pro-gun bumper stickers I've ever seen.

Buy A Gun
<picture of gun>
Piss Off A Liberal

Way to go. :rolleyes:

Why alienate liberals? We have a hard enough time trying to justify a pistol-gripped self loader without painting ourselves as a bunch of a**holes, too. Wouldn't it be better getting them on board and into shooting sports?

blacklisted
03-22-2006, 7:09 PM

Why alienate liberals? We have a hard enough time trying to justify a pistol-gripped self loader without painting ourselves as a bunch of a**holes, too. Wouldn't it be better getting them on board and into shooting sports?

That has been my strategy. However, some of them are too far gone. Those are the ones that would take offense to the bumper sticker.

dhl
03-22-2006, 7:20 PM
I saw a new one today, "Give War a Chance".

dawson8r
03-22-2006, 8:56 PM
+1 ohsmily, +1000 ohsmily's fiance

"An armed man is a citizen; an unarmed man is a subject"

dawson8r
03-22-2006, 9:01 PM
I'm sure some of you have visited this site but for those that haven't its a great place to direct friends that are on the fence about firearm ownership. Some of the pictures with caption are definitely AWESOME. I directed my daughter here when she had to write an essay about a constitutional amendment. She chose the 2nd of course!

www.a-human-right.com

gmcem50
03-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I saw a new one today, "Give War a Chance".

Was it on the back of a red Chevrolet crew cab? If so, that was me.:D

I love the horrified looks I get from granola crunching Prius drivers.

knight_dive
03-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Too tired to figure out how to insert pictures, so check out the stickers and t-shirts and stuff at www.cafepress.com/000buckwear

Look under other stickers for such classics as "Arm Tibet" and "Free California" or "OSHA : Protecting Stupid People Since 1971"

DigglerD
03-24-2006, 8:35 AM
But then he straight up said, "WOW! YOU'RE BLACK?" That was a first! But it was better than having some asshat key me because of the sticker or not let me over when I'm trying to change lanes. Gotta love L.A.

As a black republican, I often get the same thing. However, this last election I picked the lesser of two evils and departed from the platform (hopefully this time only). I know liberals want to take away our guns, but this fool is playing with our lives and doesn't even know why. I can't blindly follow simply because I would like to keep my money and guns.

I like guns, racing cars, make an honest dollar, went to school, speak proper english, don't beleive there is such a thing as "reverse racism" (but I do believe there are black, purple, green and yellow racists) and usually vote republican, I guess I am a race trader. pffft!

Haha! Ditto... I also get that suprise look when I meet people that I spoke to over the phone first. Sort of like "...huh?"

Best one I've ever seen?

"Gun cause crime like flies cause garbage."

Oldie but goodie...

ohsmily
03-24-2006, 8:46 AM
I guess I am a race trader. pffft!

Best one I've ever seen?

"Gun cause crime like flies cause garbage."

Oldie but goodie...

Do you trade in races or do you mean you are a race traitor?

Also, far better than the fly/garbage one is.... "if guns kills people then spoons make rosie o'donnell fat."

DigglerD
03-24-2006, 9:03 AM
Do you trade in races or do you mean you are a race traitor?

Also, far better than the fly/garbage one is.... "if guns kills people then spoons cause rosie o'donnell to be fat."

Hmmm now race "traitor" would make more sense but I have always heard race "trader" as in trying to switch sides.

gmcem50
03-24-2006, 9:11 AM

WHY NOT? is a better question. They already have a deeply ingrained notion that we are a bunch of 'a**holes'. Your question implies that they are reasonable or interested in compromise or finding common ground.

It's analagous to the argument that says if we are just nice to terrorists, they won't want to kill us.

ohsmily
03-24-2006, 9:15 AM
Hmmm now race "traitor" would make more sense but I have always heard race "trader" as in trying to switch sides.

Well, that makes sense too.

DigglerD
03-24-2006, 9:44 AM
It's analagous to the argument that says if we are just nice to terrorists, they won't want to kill us.

Uhmmm... Right, it is. What is wrong with that argument? (And don't give me that "they hate our freedom rhetoric").

bwiese
03-24-2006, 9:54 AM
Returning to the thread...

.... about 2 years ago an Audi A8 buzzed by me, with a custom license plate frame:

MY OTHER CAR IS A CAR-15

Naturally, I honked at him at the next light and gave him a thumbs up.

gmcem50
03-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Uhmmm... Right, it is. What is wrong with that argument? (And don't give me that "they hate our freedom rhetoric").

Are you serious???

Jeff Rambo
03-24-2006, 11:41 AM

Would you be nice to someone raping your wife or daughter? Stealing your car? Burning down your house? I think not.

DigglerD
03-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Are you serious???

Would you be nice to someone raping your wife or daughter? Stealing your car? Burning down your house? I think not.

I don't intend to thread jack so I will leave it short and sweet. If you look into why terrorist claim to do what they do, they all almost invariably are upset about some pre-existing foreign action that "wasn't nice". Hence......if we are just nice to terrorists, they won't want to kill us.Is the only goal they ever "claim" to be after.

One of the big problems with 9-11 is that people only look at what they did and not why they said they did it. If they were simply bombing just to bomb, there are plenty other weaker republics they could bomb that wouldn't fight back.

Back on topic...

"I Got A Gun For My Wife; Best Trade I Ever Made."

ohsmily
03-24-2006, 1:49 PM

Because the terrorists want to make the world Muslim and kill anyone who doesn't agree with them or follow their religion, THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT...

RoboTech
03-25-2006, 3:33 AM
[QUOTE=ohsmily]Because the terrorists want to make the world Muslim and kill anyone who doesn't agree with them or follow their religion, THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT...[/QUOTE

+1 for you and +1000 for your babe with the stinger. I think this dicussion needs a seperate thread though.

Now if you want to piss of a liberal get one of these.

P.E.T.A. = People Eating Tasty Animals :D

i get alot of ugly stares and finger gestures with this one. dont put it on a new car though unless you dont mind key marks.

dwtt
03-25-2006, 8:23 AM
Here's a bumper sticker I hope someone would print up in 2007

Hillary Clintonfor
Presidential Loser 2008