PDA

View Full Version : Plum Crazy Firearms website

Swoop
05-29-2010, 3:52 PM
It looks like it just went online, what caught my eye is they are soon having multiple lower color options available (FDE,OD, Foliage & even pink!)

There is a lot of talk about these mostly good but I for one have shot thousands of rounds through PCF products and am very happy with them. Let's just say I have a healthy collection so I'm not just talk in out of my arse.

I think it's Jse or one of the guys that posts in the commercial section has chrome line barrel custom uppers for $335 so for around $520-580 we can make complete Ar-15's and this sure makes me happy!!!!

Www.plumcrazyfirearms.com

Enjoy guys!

garrddogg
05-31-2010, 9:33 PM
Nice!:)

novabrian
05-31-2010, 9:38 PM
I bought one for my wife's AR.Shot it this weekend and had no problems.They are cool I think.

Roccobro
05-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Who is stocking these, or where can we order one from?

Justin

novabrian
05-31-2010, 10:49 PM
T&A Armory in Santa Ana is where I got mine from.

Roccobro
05-31-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks!

Justin

Swoop
06-01-2010, 12:09 AM
T & A for now , lots more places in the near future.

WyrTwister
07-10-2010, 12:10 AM
It looks like it just went online, what caught my eye is they are soon having multiple lower color options available (FDE,OD, Foliage & even pink!)

There is a lot of talk about these mostly good but I for one have shot thousands of rounds through PCF products and am very happy with them. Let's just say I have a healthy collection so I'm not just talk in out of my arse.

I think it's Jse or one of the guys that posts in the commercial section has chrome line barrel custom uppers for $335 so for around $520-580 we can make complete Ar-15's and this sure makes me happy!!!!

Www.plumcrazyfirearms.com

Enjoy guys!

Could you please send me some information on the chrome line barrel custom uppers for $335 ?

Do you know if it includes BCG & charging handle ?

God bless
Wyr

NewFrontierArmory
07-10-2010, 12:29 AM
We have the complete lowers in black on our website for $135 shipped to Cali. We can add a bullet button for $20 if you'd like, but its not neccessary to ship.

We will have the colored ones up as soon as they are released.

There is free shipping on these right now because of a Calguns group buy we have going on.

We've sold over 100 of these and have heard nothing but rave reviews.

Here's the link:

http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=91_1_134_135&products_id=312

Shoktronic
07-10-2010, 12:35 AM
I would probably buy one if I could get some of the stuff left off it. Dont car for the stock or grip and would prefer to install my own guts in it. Any chance someone sells just a stripped C15 lower?

NewFrontierArmory
07-10-2010, 12:39 AM
I would probably buy one if I could get some of the stuff left off it. Dont car for the stock or grip and would prefer to install my own guts in it. Any chance someone sells just a stripped C15 lower?

They're out there from $100 to $125

For the minimal price difference you're pretty much getting a stock, buffer, buffer tube, buffer spring and an LPK for CHEAP

The stock is just as good as anything that comes on a standard RRA, Bushmaster, etc.

w55
07-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Could you please send me some information on the chrome line barrel custom uppers for $335 ?

Do you know if it includes BCG & charging handle ?

God bless
Wyr

Pretty sure its JSE Surplus..maybe in the commercial deals section, sorry dont have a link, but yes had BCG and charging handle

NewFrontierArmory
07-10-2010, 2:32 PM
We just added a bullet button to our webstore for those of you who've been PM'ing me about shipping them with a bullet button installed. You just add that to you cart also and we'll install it onto the Plumcrazy for FREE!

bjl333
07-10-2010, 2:47 PM
Who is stocking these, or where can we order one from?

Justin

T & A Armory in Santa Ana ... $150 + Tax + Dros

Roccobro
07-10-2010, 3:11 PM
T & A Armory in Santa Ana ... $150 + Tax + Dros

Thanks. Kinda far and, so far transfer fees KILL all good deals on lowers. :(

Justin

WyrTwister
07-11-2010, 7:28 AM
Pretty sure its JSE Surplus..maybe in the commercial deals section, sorry dont have a link, but yes had BCG and charging handle

I have purchased from JSE before , and was treated well .

Thanks ,
God bless
Wyr

marksarmory.com
07-11-2010, 6:41 PM
We have them in stock as well for $129 thanks!! www.marksarmory.com

Swoop
07-13-2010, 5:58 PM
Good stuff, only problem is they are so awesome you will buy more than one and you end up needing more uppers!!

iewsemaj
07-13-2010, 6:20 PM
Good stuff, only problem is they are so awesome you will buy more than one and you end up needing more uppers!!

I have that problem. =(

335 upper from
www.jsesurplus.com

or build a nice lightweight upper.

bjl333
07-13-2010, 6:24 PM
T & A Armory $150 incl BB + Tax + Dros ... Santa Ana, CA.

Call them and see if they'll ship ....

danito
07-13-2010, 9:20 PM
A bit of topic, the site name reminds of the 1970 Plum Crazy Dodge Hemi Challenger

NewFrontierArmory
07-13-2010, 10:10 PM

You bring up a good point, and a good deal!

If you can get your own small group buys together, all getting shipped to one dealer, AND your dealer will accept them with no bullet button (because they're not a complete rifle, they don't need a BB) we can do them for $120 shipped for a min order of 5 complete lowers!!

www.newfrontierarmory.com

TabooAR
07-30-2010, 2:34 PM
Good:
I purchased one of these from NewFrontierArmory for my wife as kind of a gag. We paired it with a 16" RifleGear carbine upper and took it out to the range. I was SHOCKED at the fit and accuracy at 25, 50, 150, 200yd. It shoots just as well as or possibly better than my RRA/DD carbine at less than 1/2 the price. I put 100rd down the pipe and plan to put another 100 or 2 on some paper tomorrow. We may pick up another one or two of these things.

Bad:
The plastic mag release is flimsy would be really easy to cross thread when installing a BB. The molded trigger guard somewhat limits options. I am curious what could be done by melting and reshaping it - Also curious about trying to modify it to match standard AR mounting points. Take down pins are also plastic and somewhat difficult. It is also too easy to push all the way out.

Like I said, lots of fun for a great price.

tlsoto05
09-06-2010, 8:39 PM
My wife recently picked up a AR-15 for 599.99 now I was thinking at this price gotta be questionable upon bringing it home braking it down inspecting it I have to say I'm impressed. I love the lower reciever super light seems to function well and the best part to me is I love supporting my fellow Arizonans. I will keep you updated if I find any problems,but so far awesome gun at a awesome price !!!!!

Swoop
09-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Can't go wrong with these babies!

SVT_Fox
09-22-2010, 9:06 AM
I just got my 2 complete plum lowers in the other day, I went and checked them out and started the DROS process, they are soooooo light its AWSOME

the only thing I may be worried about is the poly FCG, but if its as strong as they say IM NOT WORRIED THEN!

cant wait to shoot these bad boys!

DeltaBronco
09-26-2010, 11:08 PM
I would be interested in a AR 10 version. Do they plan to make one?

NewFrontierArmory
10-03-2010, 6:35 AM
I would be interested in a AR 10 version. Do they plan to make one?

Nothing in the works yet for an AR10 version, but we will be selling the colored C-15 Plum Crazy's very soon!

CGK60
10-03-2010, 8:18 AM
Mine works great. good deal for the price.

loosewreck
10-03-2010, 8:21 AM
Am I right to assume that it would be possible to swap out the polymer internals for a standard LPK?

bjl333
10-03-2010, 8:27 AM
Am I right to assume that it would be possible to swap out the polymer internals for a standard LPK?

Don't do it until you feel the parts are worn out. The lock time on the PlumeCrazy is faster, and the polymar internals are tested with 10K+ rounds from what I heard. But if you want to change out your lpk PM me and send them to me !! :D

loosewreck
10-03-2010, 8:31 AM
Don't do it until you feel the parts are worn out. The lock time on the PlumeCrazy is faster, and the polymar internals are tested with 10K+ rounds from what I heard. But if you want to change out your lpk PM me and send them to me !! :D

I don't own one, I was just curious in the case that I ever pick one up. Thanks for the info.

bjl333
10-03-2010, 8:38 AM
I don't own one, I was just curious in the case that I ever pick one up. Thanks for the info.

I still want your lpk !!! :p

cortayack
10-03-2010, 10:59 AM
I installed a 7.62 upper on one these plum crazy lowers......No problems, but only have about 100rds through it so far.....

Swoop
10-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Nice!!

NewFrontierArmory
10-03-2010, 1:38 PM

Yes, thats no problem!

Rigma
10-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Ahhh..did I just read that right? Semantics can be mofo, but really?

"But we will say our receivers offer benefits not found in the others. Things like lighter weight, better heat transfer, being less impervious to damage, surface wear and scratching and, well, a lot cheaper!"

Less impervious?...when did weakness become a virtue?

These guys obviously did not take marketing 101. "Cheaper" = crappy version, while "Less expensive" lends to the belief of value.

At this point I think this will go as far as ceramic survival knives...