PDA

View Full Version : I Love Calguns.net!!!

Gnote
03-20-2006, 6:49 PM
Sorry. Got tired of seeing the sponsorship thread from the person who isn't participating in the forums. The request post was the only post.

Plus I really love this site.

shopkeep
03-20-2006, 7:30 PM
A huge +1 on that Gnote!

Before I found calguns I was just another cynnical oppressed gun owner who was afraid to even tell people he knew that he was a gun owner.

Now I'm a paranoid militia nut with eight off-list AR-15s :D!

Wait a minute... that didn't sound right :p !

Paladin
03-20-2006, 9:33 PM
I see that we're closing in on 4,000 members. How many were there about one year ago? Maybe Admin could put up a sticky w/a bar graph showing the growth year-to-year.

Like it or not, there is boldness in numbers. Getting more pro-2nd A, pro-gun people here is one major step in turning things around in Kali. I put www.calguns.net on my personal email sig line so I automatically share the love! :D You might want to as well.

shopkeep
03-21-2006, 9:27 AM
I see that we're closing in on 4,000 members. How many were there about one year ago?

And membership has its benefits :)! The NRA and CRPA just sends you a newsletter. We show you how to get an AR-15 or AK-47 into the state 100% lawfully :D!

TacFan
03-21-2006, 4:43 PM
I see that we're closing in on 4,000 members. How many were there about one year ago? Maybe Admin could put up a sticky w/a bar graph showing the growth year-to-year.

Like it or not, there is boldness in numbers. Getting more pro-2nd A, pro-gun people here is one major step in turning things around in Kali. I put www.calguns.net on my personal email sig line so I automatically share the love! :D You might want to as well.

Maybe the extra members are DOJ :eek:

JimAmentler
03-21-2006, 9:43 PM
I put www.calguns.net on my personal email sig line so I automatically share the love! :D You might want to as well.

I have also put it as a link on my web site. I don't know how much traffic it will drive here, but the more the better!

unimog_88
03-21-2006, 9:53 PM
+1, Glad to be part of a CA gun community, a well organized one.:)

mdhpper
03-22-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks Ramon! Calguns is great!

Santa Cruz Armory
03-22-2006, 8:30 PM
LOL! This site is addicting!!

I cant wait to get home and read the daily ramblings, I feel like an expectant father ....oh yea, I am an expectant father!LOL! anyway, I spend WAY too much time on this site but it has helped me build my first AR and got me interested in my collection again. I have added 7 guns to my collection in the last three months :eek: that puts me somewhere around ....23?

Help! I need restraining!!:D

Prospector
03-27-2006, 12:07 PM
This site brought happiness to many throughout California.

blacklisted
03-29-2006, 9:01 PM
bump, lol. :D

mow
04-18-2006, 8:18 AM
humpty dumpty how about a bumpty... calguns rules!