PDA

View Full Version : SPF!!! I'll Pay You $100 To Take My 92 Brigadier Elite G Bay Area w/purchase

shooting4life
05-28-2010, 8:45 PM
To the mods, sorry I was posting in my own thread, I was giving replies within a minute or two of the previous question/post so thought it would be ok. I will make sure to answer any question in the op in the future.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2642.jpg

You probably thought I was crazy when I was giving my Beretta away for free. If you would have asked my wife she would have confirmed that I am crazy. Since I cannot get anyone to take this free Beretta off my hands I am going to try and pay you to take it. That is right, I am going to pay you to take my Beretta. I will give the purchaser the the holster described bellow $50$100!!!!

I am tired of trying to sell my gun holster, so I am giving away even more money to help find a buyer, I want to star this memorial day weekend off right for both of us. You a new holster and gun and $100 and me being able to enjoy my BBQ without worrying about checking calguns to see if anyone has any questions or offers.

I am giving this Beretta 92 Brigadier Elite G away with the purchase of the holster below. I am the original owner of this gun, I have probably shot less than 1k from it. The gun is in great shape, probably around 97% if I would have to give it a number. The pistol comes with the rosewood wrap around grips and the factory grips. The wrap around grips are great for me, I really like the feel.

The gun comes with an aftermarket guide rod. The guide rod helps reduce the already light recoil, but for the guide rod to do this it requires the guide rod to have a metal corner that the springs rubs slightly against the spring causing a rubbing sound that does not affect function. i have added a picture so you know what I am talking about. I had this pistol in my nightstand if that is any indication of how reliable it is. I am trying to find the original guide rod at this time. They cost around 25 dollars to replace wit an aftermarket metal one piece guide rod.

I have been trying to find the original guide rod for the last few days with no luck. Then, today out of the blue I get a pm from TomV saying that I could have his original guide rod from his elite g that he is not using. So this Beretta will have an original guide rod with the sale which will alleviate the noise if you find it to be a problem. And to TomV :notworthy:

For sale is a no name brand holster for the free Beretta listed above, the holster is $750.00 obo (see first paragraph). I am not looking for any trades at this time as the selling of this fine holster is going to purchase of another item. The gun also comes with the original box and two 10 round magazines. I also have 2 15 rd and 2 30rd rebuilds that are for sale to the buyer. I will negotiate a price for the high cap rebuilds with the buyer of the pistol. If you have any questions please let me know. PPT anywhere on the peninsula, I will also be in the east bay this weekend so I could do the transfer over there if need be. I might drive a little further for the right deal.
Thanks,
Jordan

GunHolster with free gun is SPF to GunPhonatic

P.S. any spots on the frame/slide are oil.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2640.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2637.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2636.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2641.jpg

Richie Caketown
05-28-2010, 8:57 PM
ill take the free Beretta , you can see the holster to someone else

punisheryayarea
05-28-2010, 9:00 PM
To the mods, sorry I was posting in my own thread, I was giving replies within a minute or two of the previous question/post so thought it would be ok. I will make sure to answer any question in the op in the future.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2642.jpg

You probably thought I was crazy when I was giving my Beretta away for free. If you would have asked my wife she would have confirmed that I am crazy. Since I cannot get anyone to take this free Beretta off my hands I am going to try and pay you to take it. That is right, I am going to pay you to take my Beretta. I will give the purchaser the the holster described bellow $50!!!!! Now, you might be saying to yourself right now, "man, this guy Jordan is really crazy and I can't have him pay me to take this free gun, that's just crazy, I'm not going to take the $50" If that happens I will take that $50 dollars that I would have given you and match it with another $50 of my own and donate that money to the calguns foundation.

I am giving this Beretta 92 Brigadier Elite G away with the purchase of the holster below. I am the original owner of this gun, I have probably shot less than 1k from it. The gun is in great shape, probably around 97% if I would have to give it a number. The pistol comes with the rosewood wrap around grips and the factory grips. The wrap around grips are great for me, I really like the feel.

The gun comes with an aftermarket guide rod. The guide rod helps reduce the already light recoil, but for the guide rod to do this it requires the guide rod to have a metal corner that the springs rubs slightly against the spring causing a rubbing sound that does not affect function. i have added a picture so you know what I am talking about. I had this pistol in my nightstand if that is any indication of how reliable it is. I am trying to find the original guide rod at this time. They cost around 25 dollars to replace wit an aftermarket metal one piece guide rod.

For sale is a no name brand holster for the free Beretta listed above, the holster is $750.00 obo (see first paragraph). I am not looking for any trades at this time as the selling of this fine holster is going to purchase of another item. The gun also comes with the original box and two 10 round magazines. I also have 2 15 rd and 2 30rd rebuilds that are for sale to the buyer. I will negotiate a price for the high cap rebuilds with the buyer of the pistol. If you have any questions please let me know. PPT anywhere on the peninsula, I will also be in the east bay this weekend so I could do the transfer over there if need be. I might drive a little further for the right deal.
Thanks,
Jordan

P.S. any spots on the frame/slide are oil.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2640.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2637.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2636.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/shooting4life/IMG_2641.jpg

That's one Sexy holster! :rofl2: GLWS.........

cyclenut
05-28-2010, 9:11 PM
Bump. Someone buy this before I start hoarding every elite I see!

AngryPossum
05-28-2010, 9:16 PM
this is definitely the most "creative" sales add I've seen so far....BUMP for a beautiful holster!!!!

SMOKEYMOUNTAIN
05-28-2010, 9:22 PM
very smart!!!

CalGuns
05-28-2010, 9:33 PM
are you willing to do a price match on the holster? I seen it going for $10 plus free shipping on ebay, imao... free bump!

Midian
05-28-2010, 9:44 PM
Great pitch, well done.

jonnyt16
05-28-2010, 9:50 PM
This hasn't sold yet?!?

Sigster
05-28-2010, 9:54 PM
Have you been drinking? I have but the ad did catch my eye. Bump for the great entertainment

Miataguy
05-28-2010, 9:56 PM
Great! I finally get the O.K. from my wife to buy another gun, just as long as I DON'T BUY ANOTHER HOLSTER!!!

Just my luck.

SPaikmos
05-28-2010, 11:31 PM
More pics of the holster, please!

You describe the gun very well, but what about that holster? For $750, you ought to tell us how long you've had it, how many times you've worn it, and the draw count on it. Out of 4 pics, you only have one with the holster, and it's covered by that crappy free gun anyway! Geez...

Omil
05-29-2010, 1:54 AM

You describe the gun very well, but what about that holster? For $750, you ought to tell us how long you've had it, how many times you've worn it, and the draw count on it. Out of 4 pics, you only have one with the holster, and it's covered by that crappy free gun anyway! Geez...

+1, but go easy, it's called entertainment!;)

tombstonedeath
05-29-2010, 1:57 AM

I agree, more info is needed, how straight is the gun when drawn from this holster, has there been any modifications? How many times has the velcro been sealed and opened, How many times has this holster been warn? is there any fray marks, loose strings or any other imperfections that might second guess me spending the $750 on this?

HiPower823
05-29-2010, 2:25 AM
Miataguy said it best.. no more holsters for me either... lol GLWS

mgw12
05-29-2010, 8:44 AM
Someones been watching too many infomercials!

bsg
05-29-2010, 8:55 AM
i'll GIVE you 2 holsters just like the one you are selling; you can keep your holster and just give me the gun. now you can make $2250.00 and brag how you traded up....

felixthecat1
05-29-2010, 9:29 AM
lol. great ad!

UserM4
05-29-2010, 9:37 AM
I'd be all over it with my friend's bachelor party funds if you were in my area! Nice holster!

trob
05-29-2010, 9:42 AM
...i hate you

bsg
05-29-2010, 10:12 AM
by the way... great ad and good luck with the sale....

Jet
05-29-2010, 11:42 AM
i'd take this in a heart beat were it in so cal.

Ryan in SD
05-29-2010, 12:18 PM
That got my attention, but then I was lie...nah. GL

Marlin Hunter
05-29-2010, 1:13 PM
Does the holster have a bullet button? It looks like it could hold a high cap mag.

shooting4life
05-29-2010, 3:24 PM
Btt with price drop

socalshooting
05-29-2010, 6:19 PM
When are you going down to OC?

maxfam
05-29-2010, 8:00 PM
free bump for a nice gun

orangeusa
05-29-2010, 8:20 PM
Good gosh, this thing is down to the price of a new stock Beretta M9A1, slightly more than a 92FS blued, and less than a 92FS Inox (if you can ever find one). And it's a Brigadier slide. And an Elite. And will NEVER be made again. One of Berettas most desirable pistolas. (Sorry, I'm a Beretta guy, and can't stop myself).

If I hadn't bought 2 guns recently (one still in FFL jail), this would be MINE!!!

And one of the best selling techniques since MAD_SVT did that Glock rifle conversion and posted motivational poster threads.

GOOD LUCK WITH SALE!!! Somebody should liven up their Memorial day by buying this!!

Preacher
05-29-2010, 9:09 PM
LOL
Too funny

cyclenut
05-29-2010, 11:51 PM
Bump for great price on a rare beretta.

Coltlover
05-30-2010, 2:43 AM
Is this the ShamWow guy!????:jump:

CA_Libertarian
05-30-2010, 4:45 AM
If you ever plan to be in Stanislaus County let me know. Beautiful firearm!

(I'm really hoping you aren't coming this way, because my wife will be mad if I buy another gun for me before I buy her the revolver she's been wanting.)

45R
05-30-2010, 5:23 AM
Sweeet ad

wu_dot_com
05-30-2010, 11:26 AM
hey man, you know you have a buyer down here in OC. too bad i just cant justify going up there twice to take that gun off of your hand, or pay for you to come down here for that matter. but for any reason that you happen to come down here, i'll be happy to take it off your hand.

shooting4life
05-30-2010, 2:45 PM
Btt. Someone take this beretta off my hands!!!

noliwan
05-30-2010, 3:18 PM
Very tempted here...!! but I want my Xdm first...Great looking side arm and good price,,,I'll be watching it constantly...:D and I got cash on hand too...

telcolineman
05-30-2010, 3:20 PM
I hear you there, Beautiful Baretta. I just can't justify the 400+ miles for 2 round trips either. Come on guys, Someone in the bay must not be able to live without such a fine hand gun. You can pick up an XDM anytime LOL, But these are rare

wu_dot_com
05-30-2010, 5:53 PM
Very tempted here...!! but I want my Xdm first...Great looking side arm and good price,,,I'll be watching it constantly...:D and I got cash on hand too...

i think you will have more of a change of getting your XDM in the future than this gun. its good condition, and discontinue from beretta. plus its the G version, which beretta dont make a lot to begin with. if i were you, i would pick this rare beauty up in a heartbeat for 650.

telcolineman
05-30-2010, 5:56 PM
I could not agree more

kperry
05-30-2010, 9:26 PM
And I _just_ bought a new MacBook Pro... .... Must...Not.. Buy... Holster....

ajgermond23
05-30-2010, 9:48 PM
Nice post. How do you keep re-posting it. I am trying to do this with my post but cant seem to repost it with my updates.

telcolineman
05-30-2010, 9:56 PM
Nice post. How do you keep re-posting it. I am trying to do this with my post but cant seem to repost it with my updates.

You click on edit and then click on Go Advanced and can change any or all the info in the thread, Even the title if you deem necessary

BigSigSauer
05-30-2010, 10:10 PM
I would like to buy that high quality, modern styled, holster for $650. Yeah and I guess I'll take the free Beretta included. However, I don't get paid until this coming friday, June 4. If nobody else buys it before then, I'll take you up on that offer.

tacticalniko
05-30-2010, 11:09 PM
2nd in line should the deal with BigSigSauer fall through.

shooting4life
05-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Deal is not with BigSigSauer but I will keep you in mind if something happens.

Omil
05-31-2010, 12:28 AM
Is this the ShamWow guy!????:jump:

:rofl2: