PDA

View Full Version : SOLD! WTS Romainian AK 47 "G" Parts Kit UNFIRED w/NDS-3

Dirtyharry1
05-28-2010, 1:23 PM
THIS KIT WAS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Romainian AK 47 "G" Series (Romainian National Guard) that had been demilled before it was ever used. This is a Military Grade Issue Rifle, Not a Commercial/Public Grade Sales Rifle. The parts are still in perfect (brand new) shape less the receiver. The bolt face & piston face are brand new clean, no marks. This has the original CHROME LINED Bore & Chamber Barrel. ALL serial numbers match even the (2) parts in the trigger assembly. The wood stock still in perfect shape with original finish, this is rare with these rifle kits. Comes with a brand new NoDakSpud receiver (NDS-3). This is an original Romainian with chrome lined barrel. The year stamped is 1986. The "G" series is the best that the Romainians had made. Pictured is what is included in the kit. You need 6 compliant parts to build an AK. The receiver will count as one. For mine I replaced the receiver(1), buttstock(1), foregrip(1), and the trigger group(3) but if I need another I would replace the pistol grip(1). I have (2) of these and only need one so......

Now for the disclaimer. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR FEDERAL, STATE & LOCAL LAWS. All sales are final.
I will ship the reciever to your FFL of your choice. Parts Kit to the residence.
Shipping cost from zip 18944. USPS or UPS. Just straight shipping costs, no extras. Price: $360 for the Kit & Reciever.

PRICE REDUCTION! NOW $360.00 SHIPPED

PM me with any questions, more pictures, or OFFERS. I have a Gunbroker account under Dirtyharry331 so you can see my reputation, 105 A+ Positive Feedback with NO NEGs (20 of my sales which were guns I sold).

All payments to be made by USPS money orders (guarranteed instant money), Western Union, or other money orders need to wait till it clears bank.

PLEASE NOTE: THE BROWN IN THE PICS IS COSMOLINE. ABSOLUTELY NO RUST

Dirtyharry1
06-01-2010, 5:51 AM
Here's a great kit for making a new Romainian "G" Series AK47. Parts are new , never fired except maybe test fired before demilling. This is your top of the line AK47 where matching -unfired - parts kits run $385-$499 without a receiver. Google & find out for yourself!

SVT_Fox
06-01-2010, 6:43 AM
this is the exact same setup I have on two of my rifles. I swear NDS is the best there is guys!

Dirtyharry1
06-03-2010, 2:48 AM
Thanks SVT_Fox. This is one of the best setups for a great quality AK 47. Since this rifle kit was a never issued for use, cut up for demilling, the parts are brand new, so this an actual Romainian Military Issue AK47, not a commercially made one for the public sale, like the Romainian WASR-10.

Dirtyharry1
06-08-2010, 8:53 AM
Here's your chance at a real military AK47. Check out what "NEW-UNFIRED" parts kits go for. Google "Romainian AK47 Parts Kits". Don't forget the NoDakSpud receiver that comes with this deal.

mik3
06-08-2010, 9:58 AM
I'm interested but I'll have to read up on the laws for this as you stated in your post.

Dirtyharry1
06-10-2010, 9:18 AM
Anything you see that looks brown is the cosmoline that this kit was stored in after "demilling".

CSACANNONEER
06-10-2010, 9:38 AM
I'm interested but I'll have to read up on the laws for this as you stated in your post.

This would be perfectly fine for building a Ca legal AK. There are several calgunners close to you who can guide you in your build. There is an AK build party planned in the East Bay that you could attend. With this kit and the NDS-3, you should be able to leave with a functioning rifle after just one day at a build party. You will need some US made parts, a mag lock and a 10 round or less magazine. Or, you could go featureless and use your legally owned +10 round mags.

MadRiverArms
06-10-2010, 1:08 PM
How are the sights and gas block lined up? Any canting?

-G

Z ME FLY
06-10-2010, 1:12 PM

This would be perfectly fine for building a Ca legal AK. There are several calgunners close to you who can guide you in your build. There is an AK build party planned in the East Bay that you could attend. With this kit and the NDS-3, you should be able to leave with a functioning rifle after just one day at a build party. You will need some US made parts, a mag lock and a 10 round or less magazine. Or, you could go featureless and use your legally owned +10 round mags.

PM me mik3 i'm in the bay area and can help you with info

tbnillo
06-10-2010, 5:43 PM
pm sent

Dirtyharry1
06-11-2010, 9:57 AM
How are the sights and gas block lined up? Any canting?

-G

The sights & the gas block are straight in-line with the barrel. This is like I said brand new/ never fired rifle kit. The brown is the cosmoline that the parts were packed in once this rifle was "demilled".

Dirtyharry1
06-13-2010, 8:41 AM
Bump!

Dirtyharry1
06-15-2010, 11:58 AM
This kit's parts are BRAND NEW!
Brown & Rust color spots are cosmoline from storage.
This looks like they made the rifle and at the end of the line they took it & "demilled" it. You look at it and you can tell it was never used or fired.
This is your chance at a real Military Issued Romainian AK47 Rifle. This not the commercial grade AK47's like the WASR 10.

Dirtyharry1
06-16-2010, 2:45 PM
Bump!

Dirtyharry1
06-19-2010, 9:16 AM
Here's a great kit for making a new Romainian "G" Series AK47. Parts are new , never fired except maybe test fired before demilling. This is your top of the line AK47 where matching -unfired - parts kits run $385-$499 without a receiver. Google & find out for yourself!

This not a comercial AK47 like the Wasr 10 or norincos

Dirtyharry1
06-19-2010, 12:03 PM
I'll make this deal interesting. Now save money by paying one price!

This kit will will now be for sale for $360.00 Shipped!

The receiver is a Brand New NoDakSpud NDS-3. Heat treated and ready to mount.

This looks like they made the rifle and at the end of the line they took it & "demilled" it. You look at it and you can tell it was never used or fired.
This is your chance at a real Military Issued Romainian AK47 Rifle. This not the commercial grade AK47's like the WASR 10

Dirtyharry1
07-03-2010, 10:28 AM

The receiver is a Brand New NoDakSpud NDS-3. Heat treated and ready to mount.

This is your chance at a REAL Military Issued Romainian AK47 Rifle. This not the commercial grade AK47's like the WASR 10

Dirtyharry1
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM

For the person who chooses to build their personal best with BRAND NEW ORIGINAL PARTS!

The receiver is a Brand New NoDakSpud NDS-3, One of thee BEST receivers. Heat treated and ready to mount.

This is your chance at a REAL Military Issued Romainian AK47 Rifle. This not the commercial grade AK47's like the WASR 10

NorcalGSG
07-06-2010, 7:21 PM
What town are you in?