PDA

View Full Version : WTS VEPR SUPER .308 & TWO - VEPR .308

rider4lifezx7r
05-28-2010, 9:45 AM
I have decided to sell my collection of Russian VEPRs & VEPR SUPER.

1 - VEPR Super .308 (excellent condition & low round count) + 1 - 10 round magazine = $2000

1 - VEPR .308 (unfired) + 1 - 10 round magazine = $900

1 - VEPR .308 (great condition & low round count) + 1 - 10 round magazine & PSOP scope (POSP 2-6x24 Zoom Tactical Weapon Rifle Scope w/ 1000 meter Dragunov Rangefinding illuminated Reticle -purchased brand new) = $1000

5 - 10 round magazines compatible with all three rifles = $75 each

4 - 5 round magazines compatible with all three rifles = $75 each

1 - Brand new replacement butt-stock and fore-grip. = SOLD

Buyer pays shipping cost to FFL from private party.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/167785000/167785065/pix1608203890.jpg

1HOTV2
05-28-2010, 9:53 AM
Where are you located?

nick
05-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Thumbhole stock and pistol grip and no maglock? Are these RAWs? Or am I missing something?

rider4lifezx7r
05-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Thumbhole stock and pistol grip and no maglock? Are these RAWs? Or am I missing something?

I'm in Oregon. I was told that with a mag lock that it's legal in CA. Is this correct? If not I'll remove the post.
Thanks.

nick
05-28-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm in Oregon. I was told that with a mag lock that it's legal in CA.

My bad, I didn't pay attention to your location. Yes, they're legal with a maglock. Transfer is going to be the tricky part, for an FFL here would either require you to put a maglock on it before shipping it to CA, or remove the pistol grip before shipping. Maglocks for AK-type rifles (such at the one from Solar Tactical, for example) are about $30-50, and take a couple of minutes to put on.

TROJAN
05-29-2010, 4:37 PM
I've bought stuff from rider4lifezx7r and he's a good guy. The (2) regular Veprs can be made CA compliant to transfer to a CA FFL by simply installing the Solar Tactical Mag Lock.

One way to make the SUPER VEPR CA compliant is to have Solar Tactical do a custom Kydex Slip On Grip as seen for the PSL in the pic below. But that would be a little difficult since I'm sure they don't have a mold for it. It has an ambidextrous mag release so a custom bullet button would have to be created. Another option is to transfer the Super Vepr as a barrelled receiver/action and ship the thumbhole stock as parts. You can work on the thumbhole stock or bullet button as time permits. To remove the thumbhole stock, you need to remove the front sling stud, a screw underneath the hand guard, the plactic cap under the pistol grip part of the stock and the screw inside the pistol grip once you remove the plastic cap. Now the tricky part, you will need to remove the cross bolt safety. Push the safety from left to right. You will need a thin flat balde screw driver. Place the flat blade screw in the slot on the safety and turn it counter clock wise 45 degrees and just push it out from left to right. The stock will simply slide out of the receiver. ***You do not need to remove the horizontal screw in the stock that you see just under the rear sight***--See Attached Pic for all items that need to be removed

ZombieKiller
05-29-2010, 4:46 PM
Thanks for helping us out in CALI!!!

Bump for a cool seller...