PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Walther PPK/S; Mauser HSc; AR-15 SP-1 upper (LA)

Notorious
05-27-2010, 7:19 PM
Walther PPK/S .380 ACP pistol, manufactured under license by Interarms, Alexandria, Virginia. Good condition. Good shooter. Comes with 1 magazine. No box. No papers. Will come with 50 rounds of ammo to start you off since .380 is hard to come by now and it costs a grip. $375.

Mauser HSc .380 ACP pistol, made in Oberndorff, Germany, imported by Interarms, Alexandria, Virginia. Very rare and different looking pistol. This type of pistol was issued to German police forces in 7.62 chambering, apparently... did a bit of research on it since I had never seen one before. Same deal as above, comes with 2 magazines, original box and owner's manual, also includes 50 rounds of ammo to start you off since .380 is hard to come by and costs a grip. $375.

The two pistols above are listed on behalf of my stepfather. He can meet on the west side of LA at Martin B. Retting in Culver City or maybe in the San Gabriel Valley, Bain & Davis on Valley Boulevard in San Gabriel with some notice.

Last item, Colt AR-15 upper, SP-1 model, shovel foot forward assist, no shell deflector, includes bolt group, A1 sights, triangular forend, muzzle brake on 20" government profile barrel. Complete ready to shoot, just pop on your built lower and it's good to go. Bought in 1997 but have to sell to fund another build. New gas tube put in 2000 and has about 240 rounds through it since the new tube was put in. $600. This item is not considered a firearm and can be transferred cash n carry. This one is mine and I can meet in the SGV or west valley IE on the weekdays.

Notorious
05-27-2010, 7:25 PM
Oh, the SP-1 upper comes with a 4x scope attached to the handle. Not sure of the brand. Friend bought it for me as a gift for graduation. I didn't ask for details. It has a mil-dot and crosshair reticle with a yellow tint and lense covers.

The upper has proof marks on the front right side under the carry handle. I took a close up pic of it but have no idea what it means. I bought this upper out of state in Nevada in 1997 and the dealer said it was old Colt military surplus rifles taken apart and sold on the civilian market.

alex45auto
05-27-2010, 7:28 PM
Mauser HSc .380 ACP pistol, made in Oberndorff, Germany, imported by Interarms, Alexandria, Virginia. Very rare and different looking pistol. This type of pistol was issued to German police forces in 7.62 chambering, apparently... did a bit of research on it since I had never seen one before. Same deal as above, comes with 2 magazines, original box and owner's manual, also includes 50 rounds of ammo to start you off since .380 is hard to come by and costs a grip. $375.

I'll take it if you can meet me halfway @ Chino Hills Turners.

Notorious
05-27-2010, 7:37 PM
Like I said, the pistols belong to my stepfather who lives in West LA... I know he comes out to the SGV pretty often but not sure about Chino Hills... if ever. I think he can do West Covina Turner's at farthest. I will ask him though.

Oh, the 2 pistols are for sale. He wants the cash.

The AR upper is open to trades. Get creative. I always am on the lookout for different guns that I don't have yet.

beemaze
05-27-2010, 8:54 PM
PM Sent

dtelston
05-27-2010, 9:02 PM
if only you were in northern california, that ppk would be mine...GLWTS

Notorious
05-29-2010, 7:57 AM
Ah bump!

booyhill
08-29-2010, 4:28 PM
Is the mauser still for sale and do you have any more pictuers of it?
I am very interested.
email me @ rbowen@sc.rr.com

Notorious
08-29-2010, 7:30 PM
Sorry, stepdad hasn't been very available and I talked to him last month and he's got a few things to sort out before he is ready to move on these. I'll let you guys know when he's free.