PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Ranch

AR-shogun
03-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Anyone been to Thunder Ranch?:)

docsmileyface
03-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Is Thunder Ranch that range-of-a-city near Vegas? I remember my girlfriend had a DVD for that place showing the facilities and training and smithing available there.,,, looked like a nice vacation place, fun for the whole family.

AR-shogun
03-19-2006, 12:37 PM
Is Thunder Ranch that range-of-a-city near Vegas? I remember my girlfriend had a DVD for that place showing the facilities and training and smithing available there.,,, looked like a nice vacation place, fun for the whole family.

I suggest you do a internet search.

The one you are thinking is Front Sight.

Clodbuster
03-20-2006, 1:21 PM
Thunder ranch is in Oregon. Frontsight is the training facility near LV.

Was there in 02, they had some pretty nice architectural models of what the place will one day look like, but didn't have that much at the time. Don't know if they have a lot of new buildings, but I don't think they have the 360degree live fire range up and running yet.

The guy that runs the place was pretty cool. Very proactive about trying make firearms an acceptable icon in society

Clod