PDA

View Full Version : SIG & SCAR Folder Pin Locks, AR Mag Blocks for Single Shot Pistols Made in CA

Left Coast Tactical
05-23-2010, 3:30 PM
SIG & SCAR Pins $19.95 Postage included

AR Mag Blocks $19.95 postage included
Works on all AR platforms including SIG 556 and Kel Tec PLR
Coming soon AR Vice Blocks and Our improved version of AR Platform Mag Locks, and Proprietary Tactical Muzzle Brakes!

All Items made in California.

PM us with any questions, Paypal accepted, our website www.leftcoasttactical.com will be up in the near future.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LCTpinmagblock.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LCTMagBlocks.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LCTSigMagBlock.png

For Sig Folders, super easy simply remove the stock push pen and replace with our exact replica minus the spring tighten and your stock is now in a locked position. Later should you decide to return to a folder simply remove our pin lock and install the original push pin. We have sold these to several Cal Gunners and also a few dealers, and yes as soon as the enhanced ACR comes out we will have a solution! PM me if you have any questions or want one. Thanks

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LCTSigPin.jpg

This is the solution we came up with and works great! Remove the stock push pin and then insert our block put a penny in so when you tighten the block you won't risk damaging the stock. As you can see this takes less than 60 seconds so if you ever want or have the need to return to a folder you can do so and your SCAR will not suffer any damage. If anyone wants one let me know, we have the same design for SIG folders.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LCTScarPinGroup.jpg

Precision Sports
05-23-2010, 5:02 PM
We have used the SCAR and SIG pins on all the rifles we have sold into California and they work great. The Mag Blocks like they mention work on all the AR plat form Pistols, anyone that has bought from me in the last month has LCT items on them.

Thanks,
Max

tanner
05-25-2010, 12:23 AM
I received the SIG block this morning. Installation was easy with the right tool. This product works great.
Thanks
Tanner

VickG818
05-25-2010, 4:46 AM
Perfect design took 2 sec to install and works beautifull. Thanks again

blikeandy
05-26-2010, 7:02 PM
I just put the block on my sig 556 folder and it works great. Easy to install thanks Darren

TORO ARMS
05-26-2010, 9:38 PM
Fn SCAR stock pin lock works great. It was easy to install and will make it an easy removal if need to. Shipping was too quick. You will not be dissapointed with these items as they appear to be high quality.

Long Rifle
05-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Nice folder lock for the SCAR. You guys also need to make a Raddlock style magazine lock for the SCAR.

Left Coast Tactical
05-27-2010, 10:25 AM
We have AR style Mag Locks made for AR-15, AR-10, and SIG 556's, I'll put them up early next week. We also have a nice design for the Kel Tec's which one of the dealers is using on the PLR-16 pistols and they work nice. We started off a month ago selling to a few dealers and are just now ready to introduce our product line to the public. In addition to these parts we have a line of proprietary Muzzle brakes for both AR’s and AK’s, I think you guys will like them. We have a lot of cool parts in the works so it's just a matter of making time to prototype and test them. Appreciate the feedback, I know for sure we have the Enhanced ACR’s on our radar for getting a Stock Pin made for those ASAP.

hapevo
05-27-2010, 10:44 AM
I ordered two of the SCAR stock pin locks and they are very nicely done. Left Coast Tactical are great to deal with. Great customer service!

rugerfan44mag
05-27-2010, 11:16 AM
I need some of those bullet buttons. I contact you soon for a large order!!! Thanks for offering us products that makes us feel like we're living in a free world!!!

Budlite74
05-27-2010, 8:56 PM
Good guys indeed

pig12025
06-04-2010, 8:29 AM
I am looking forward to seeing the muzzle brakes. When will they be available?

Left Coast Tactical
06-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Very soon, should be in the next two weeks.

TangoCharlie
07-02-2010, 8:41 PM
Installed the stock pin. Very easy and solid.

Great product!

skuehl
07-06-2010, 11:19 PM
installed Sig stock lock tonight and it seems to work great. Way better solutiuon that the piece of crap little tiny set pin put in by the dealer I bought it from. Assuming they did it and not the distributor that sold it to them for Cali distribution.

A Friend of mine didnt know about the calif restriction and tried to fold it. And he succeeded. A set pin screwed into soft plastic doesnt have much strength.

This one seems way more functional and stronger.

Thank you.

MediumFish
08-09-2010, 10:34 AM
The folding stock lock block works fantastically. The actually quality of the part fabrication was way above what I expected, too. Especially for the price!!! ;)

Thanks much to Left Coast Tactical!

paris
08-15-2010, 2:00 PM
Hpw I can order a FN SCAR Stock Pin Lock,thanks.

paris
08-15-2010, 2:02 PM
How I can order a FN SCAR Stock Pin lock,thanks.

BMWguy206
08-19-2010, 8:14 AM
Any update on the pinning kit for the enhanced ACR stock?

Left Coast Tactical
08-19-2010, 8:49 AM
Once I get an ACR stock, I can make an ACR stock pin, anyone want to help? Thanks, Left Coast Tactical

norcal-ar
08-23-2010, 9:55 PM
looking forward to the new products

vasttracts
08-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Looks solid! Does it work on the SCAR 17S (SCAR-H civ)?

nickyrr
09-20-2010, 4:56 PM
Sent you guys an email.

Left Coast Tactical
09-20-2010, 4:58 PM
Replied with info requested, thanks LCT

nickyrr
09-20-2010, 6:10 PM
Replied with info requested, thanks LCT

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll make sure to get my friend;s info asap.

erik
09-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Heya,
Interested in an AR Mag Block, but your web site doesn't seem to be quite functional yet. Also, any timeline on taking GunPal?

Left Coast Tactical
09-30-2010, 11:39 AM
deleted

Left Coast Tactical
12-01-2010, 12:24 PM
We are no longer selling these products on calguns. Thanks for the interest!

ddindetroit
12-01-2010, 1:50 PM
We are no longer selling these products on calguns. Thanks for the interest!

Paul, I don't know what's going on. Payment was about to drop into mail box and you suddenly say you aren't selling to Calgunners anymore?

Would you mind clarifying for all the enthusiast that want to support you in your efforts?

DD:confused:

Left Coast Tactical
12-01-2010, 2:15 PM
How about I post the email you sent me so everyone can see for themselves why I dont want your business? how about you asking me to send them to you to check them out before you pay for them. Even after I explained we don't do that anymore.

How about you keeping asking for a discount over and over again, and when I offer them to you for 1/3 off and pay for shipping, yet you have the nerve ask me to send them without having paid for them yet. In other words you are a pain in the *** and I dont want your business. Is that clear enough for you?

ddindetroit
12-01-2010, 6:59 PM
Paul,

Sorry. Got what perturbed you now. If I insulted you I apologize. It was never my intention.
GL with your endeavors.

DD:o

Finish it
12-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Paul,
Thank you for all you're help!

Capt. Speirs
12-08-2010, 9:22 AM
Great products, too bad a few bad apples screwed it up for everyone else.

thmpr
12-21-2010, 8:27 AM
No longer available?

Bongos
01-09-2011, 12:06 PM
done

thmpr
01-20-2011, 1:37 PM
Highly recommend not to install the penny because adding the penny acts as a shim that increases the overall height of the unit. With the increase height, it will lock the stock causing a difficult time unlcoking the hinge. Recoomend to use a rubber pad or a material that is able to collapse with pressure.

Left Coast Tactical
01-20-2011, 2:13 PM
The set screw could bury itself into the stock if you were to use a compiant material. You need something to distrubute the load over a bigger surface area so you can get some torque on the screw and not damage the stock. My .002...

Left Coast Tactical
01-20-2011, 2:15 PM
I could make them shorther, maybe thats a better option? Im using peek now and its crazy expensive. Appreciate the feedback, LCT

thmpr
01-20-2011, 2:50 PM
I could make them shorther, maybe thats a better option? Im using peek now and its crazy expensive. Appreciate the feedback, LCT

Great idea! I would like two units if possible or I can cut the exisiting units by 1/8". good idea in cutting it down? I see no issues by cutting it down.

Left Coast Tactical
01-20-2011, 4:20 PM
You can file them if you want. I can exchange the ones you have with shorter ones. Send me a private message, Ill get it handled no problem, LCT

thmpr
01-21-2011, 11:30 AM
LCT,
Your customer service is top notch and appreciate the quick response you have been giving for the past transaction.
I have removed 1/16" of materials to the OAL by filing it down with sandpaper (1 min job).
No exchange or follow up required.

Thank!
A very satisfied repeated customer

Zen
02-05-2011, 12:09 PM
LCT,

I sent an email to you but thought I'd follow up on here as well since I found this thread. Do you have any AR15 single shot sleds available right now? Thanks.

Zen

Left Coast Tactical
02-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Yes I do, $15 you can paypal me, or send a check, tax and shipping is included.

Left Coast Tactical
02-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Zen, I just checked, i never got an email from you...

Zen
02-06-2011, 4:03 AM
Thanks LCT. I just sent you a PM.

Steve74
04-10-2011, 5:14 PM
Worked great. Thanks LCT!

ParallaxTactical.com
04-10-2011, 5:32 PM
Just wanted to add that we tried to buy a bunch but was turned down. Odd.

Left Coast Tactical
04-10-2011, 7:18 PM
Here are actual exerpts of the emails Joe form Parallax sent me...

Joe "Paul please send us a T&E sample of the products you have listed"

My response "I am unable to fulfill your request, best wishes, Paul"

Joe's response "I'm not sure I understand Paul. Are you out of stock?"

My response "I'm unable to offer samples at this time, I am not out of stock, Paul

Joe's response "Paul,

I want to do some business here, if you are unable to offer me samples maybe we can buy some? If not we'll just have to make our own blocks and stock locks. We offer every single CA compliance product and want to bring yours into the store, but I think we'll just make them ourselves. Are you not interested in our business?"

I will forward the actual emails to anyone who contacts me via i.m., or email.

Wish you continued success Joe, regards, LCT