PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast C3 Volunteer List

goober
05-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey folks-
I'd like to compile a list of Central Coast CalGunners that are interested & willing to volunteer for various projects, such as range cleanups, FFL/vendor/gun show/other event outreach, working on creating new literature products, etc.
If you would like to participate in such activities, please PM me with your preferred contact email address, location, and if you'd like to include your RealLife™ name as well as any particular preferences for types of volunteer work, that would be great.
I will compile into a list so I can contact you when opportunities/needs arise.
Thanks!

Rusty413
05-24-2010, 5:25 PM
Pm sent

goober
06-24-2010, 5:34 PM
so Earlie, erm, Rusty413 is the only one that wants to stp up to get on the volunteer list?
really? :(

Army
06-30-2010, 1:51 PM
Count me in. As long as I am in town or not at training, I'll be there.

choprzrul
06-30-2010, 2:17 PM
Just found the thread. Count me in for SLO county and northern SB county.

bballwizard05
06-30-2010, 2:20 PM
If I'm around for an event for SLO county and Northern SB county count me in. (back to school in Sept where I join back up with so-cal chapter).

goober
06-30-2010, 3:31 PM
Thanks guys!
Please PM me w/ your contact info if you would, so I can send emails rather than rely on everyone seeing threads (which clearly has its limitations :D ).

Army
06-30-2010, 6:48 PM
All info in my profile :)

choprzrul
07-01-2010, 6:08 PM
Can't OP send out a blast to everyone who has signed up on the Central Coast chapter?

goober
07-01-2010, 8:37 PM
Can't OP send out a blast to everyone who has signed up on the Central Coast chapter?

sure. was opting for voluntary signup, as that tends to generate more motivated participants... and also trying not to resort to SPAMming everyone in the chapter. but i will do so if needed :D

choprzrul
07-03-2010, 11:20 AM
sure. was opting for voluntary signup, as that tends to generate more motivated participants... and also trying not to resort to SPAMming everyone in the chapter. but i will do so if needed :D

I'm kinda of the opinion that CG in general doesn't send me enough email regarding important issues that need attention. I would like to see membership be required to fill in county and/or zip code so that targeted messaging could be done easier.

dirtydeedsdoneinthedesert
07-27-2010, 9:43 AM
I'm available most weekends.

SCZ
10-12-2011, 2:58 PM
Still figuring my way aoround the foums, otherwise I would have been here sooner.

Please consider me for volunteer opportunities. :)

dirtydeedsdoneinthedesert
10-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the central coast community chapter scz.

goober
10-18-2011, 8:19 AM
Yes, welcome SCZ (we've been corresponding by PM already, but good to see you here as well :D )

A quick note for everyone else- Vendor Outreach is going to start spinning up again soon (after a long hiatus), although in a slightly different form than previously. I've spoken with a few of you before regarding this, so may be contacting you again to talk about tasks, territories, etc.

Poms&Guns
01-21-2013, 7:14 PM
Wow...almost 3 years late here. But better late than never...lol. I can volunteer if you don't mind that I also promote my Second Amendment Sisters organization as well.

Trish
California Coordinator
Second Amendment Sisters
http://2asisters.org