PDA

View Full Version : Stormfront Tactical = Good prices!

tkmech21
05-20-2010, 9:27 PM
I bought quite a few things from this guy, It seams when I send him an email requesting prices and availability, His prices are cheaper than what is listed on his web page, and usually about the cheapest new retail I've been able to find. I got an UBR, a Harris bi pod, some tac latches, magpuls grips, other odds and ends. He's good to go. http://www.stormfront-tactical.com/catalog/index.php

Joe
05-20-2010, 10:20 PM
odd name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

247Nino
05-20-2010, 11:21 PM
odd name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

+1

thought so too

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Doheny
05-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Is that icon in the top left corner of the website wearing a German helmet?

Chatterbox
05-20-2010, 11:38 PM
That would not be a name I would use for a business. Kind of like "KKK Kleaning" - just not a good idea at all.

Merc1138
05-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Seriously?

I'm sure hamas and al qaeda have some awesome bargains as well.

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/doublefacepalm.jpg

DREADNOUGHT78
05-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Well if it is related I wonder if they know what country the two crossed rifles on the logo came from :rolleyes:

adamsreeftank
05-21-2010, 12:27 AM
Odd company name at the bottom of the page. NewFoundPower Inc. PO Box 386362 Minneapolis, MN 55438 612.454.7985

If it is affiliated with white power, it's funny they would have Galils in their logo.

Merc1138
05-21-2010, 1:26 AM
Odd company name at the bottom of the page.

If it is affiliated with white power, it's funny they would have Galils in their logo.

No one ever accused them of being smart.

Maddog5150
05-21-2010, 1:46 AM
Well if it is related I wonder if they know what country the two crossed rifles on the logo came from :rolleyes:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/pedroantonioportugal/photos/NaziChickStupidity.jpg

tkmech21
05-21-2010, 8:46 AM
WOW, I've never heard of "stormfront" in The way you guys pointed out. I bought the UBR from the guy, he had it listed in the arfcom ee, when he sent me the ubr he sent me a sticker and a card I think. he sent me an email, He said if I wanted anything else check his website and let him know what I wanted, he said he could give me better prices than whats listed. I made another order on some things he was a couple bucks cheaper than anywhere I had found, and others it was more than a couple bucks. SO I figured I'd pass along the good deals, If they have any affiliation with Stormfront.org, or any other neo nazi group its unknown to me. Maybe i'll shoot him an email and ask.

tkmech21
05-21-2010, 9:01 AM
well sent them an email, we'll see what responce i get. Anyway here is an example of my last order, Taken from email:
Derek,

The Harris bipod arrived as promised. Here is the total:

(1) Magpul MIAD Grip Full Kit FDE - $31.00
(1) Harris Bipod HBRM-S - $90.00
(1) OD GREEN MBUS sight FRONT - $30.00
(1) OD GREEN MBUS sight REAR - $40.00
(1) Gen II Badger tac-latch - $15.00
(1) Burris 1/2" picatinny Riser - $12.00
(1) Magpul enhanced Buttpad for the UBR - $14.00

Actual Shipping is $10.07.

Grand Total with USPS Priority-Mail shipping is $242.07

Merc1138
05-21-2010, 3:41 PM
WOW, I've never heard of "stormfront" in The way you guys pointed out. I bought the UBR from the guy, he had it listed in the arfcom ee, when he sent me the ubr he sent me a sticker and a card I think. he sent me an email, He said if I wanted anything else check his website and let him know what I wanted, he said he could give me better prices than whats listed. I made another order on some things he was a couple bucks cheaper than anywhere I had found, and others it was more than a couple bucks. SO I figured I'd pass along the good deals, If they have any affiliation with Stormfront.org, or any other neo nazi group its unknown to me. Maybe i'll shoot him an email and ask.

Something tells me Jeehad's Pizza Delivery Service wouldn't tell you they're with al qaeda, I wouldn't expect these guys to do the same. Yes, I lump those groups into the same category.

tkmech21
05-21-2010, 6:20 PM
Well I asked and got a responce, This is a copy of the email, my question being at the bottom under his responce:

Absolutely not. What's unfortunate is that I was completely unaware of
stormfront.org when I chose the name for the website. Had I known about
it then, the name would have been different. There is far too much money
invested into this now, & to change the name would simply not be feasible.

Thank you,
Kenneth Jacobson
NewFoundPower, Inc.
Stormfront-Tactical.com
sales@stormfront-tactical.com
Phone: 612.454.7985 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 612.454.7985 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 952.884.2311

> Just curious if you guys have any affiliation with Stormfront.org
>
>
> Thanks,
> Derek

Cool Hand Luke
05-21-2010, 10:52 PM
What's next? La Raza AK parts and Black Panther holsters and leather goods? :rolleyes:

AtomicTactical.com
08-03-2010, 3:18 PM
I've known Kenny and Stormfront-tactical.com for close to two years now and we have become very good business associates and friends. I have purchased upwards of five thousand dollars in merchandise from him (probably more) and cannot find another dealer comparable. It helps that hes in the same city but I can tell you firsthand he has absolutely nothing to do with the bs mentioned on this board.

The company right now is transferring to a new storefront and applying for an FFL. He can still be reached at 612.454.7985. I would recommend talking to him personally if you have any questions. He sells most of his stuff on gunbroker and has an extensive feedback history at 100%.

2DoorImpala
08-03-2010, 3:46 PM
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.stormfront-tactical.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Cant see the page anyways. I doubt they are affiliated with them with the lames at .org. IPs and servers dont match

toopercentmlk
08-03-2010, 4:50 PM
My anti malware prog is sending me to a warning page before his site pops up. "Reported Attack Page." Anyone else getting that?

nrgcruizer
08-03-2010, 4:59 PM
My new laptop said it too. I bugged out of the page immediately. :eek:

kekoa1969
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
I got the warning too.

JanG
08-04-2010, 12:27 AM
same here

a bit strange globeflyer's first post is in defense of the business. i don't have any experience with them so for all we know, the email reply is legit.

billprestonesquire
08-04-2010, 1:49 AM
it sucks if it their reply was truthful. it seems a lot of potential buyers would choose to look elsewhere.

2DoorImpala
08-04-2010, 2:55 AM
Anyone got anymore screen shots of their site? I don't like to do a temp disable on my firewall exception to view blocked sites

heliopolissolutions
08-04-2010, 3:50 AM
My Jew-senses are tingling.
I'll pass.

D.M.C.
08-04-2010, 4:16 AM
The website is just a "This page under reconstruction" notice, and directs direct inquiries to phone and to his Gunbroker page. I suspect he's aware of the bad press the unfortunate parallel in names has brought and maybe he's revising his site to reflect that?

AtomicTactical.com
08-04-2010, 2:02 PM
Spot on DMC. His site was attacked as he took it down. Im sure it had something to do with the name.

Yes, it is my first post but felt it was necessary to register and comment to defend a good business. I googled his business yesterday and came up with this site. I was aware of the name association but assumed consumers would inquire if they had any questions.

Just thought I'd set the record straight. He'll be up and running again shortly. Until then, you can contact him through gunbroker or the phone number I listed above.

Dooligan
08-04-2010, 3:07 PM
Well I asked and got a responce, This is a copy of the email, my question being at the bottom under his responce:

Thank you,
Kenneth Jacobson
NewFoundPower, Inc.
Stormfront-Tactical.com
sales@stormfront-tactical.com
Phone: 612.454.7985 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 612.454.7985 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 952.884.2311

> Just curious if you guys have any affiliation with Stormfront.org
>
>
> Thanks,
> Derek

Wouldn't it have been funny if his response looked more like this?

Seig heil.

Thank you,
Kenneth Jacobson
NewFoundPower, Inc.
Stormfront-Tactical.com

:p

patriot_man
08-04-2010, 5:24 PM
Quite a weird name for a business.

bassbones
09-02-2010, 8:32 AM
I too know Kenneth and can say he has nothing to do with what most of you are implying... i love the hypocricy in here.... ANYWAYS...
He ended up changing his name $$$$$ and
He is back.. www.atomictactical.com
www.atomictactical.com

The new site is bigger and after about an hour long conversation yesterday I can tell it will be BETTER and EVEN better deals to come our way...

So check it out....

Mr Wizard
09-02-2010, 12:57 PM
I guess I've led a sheltered internet life since I never heard of Stormfront.org I never would have associated this guys business to a neo-nazi group.

It's unfortunate how some people will boycott a business because of an implied affiliation, but they don't have a problem buying gas from Arab countries that support global terrorism.
It's a little hypocritical, don't you think?

bassbones
09-02-2010, 2:46 PM
hence my statement about it..... its a shame but thats fine... let them pay full boat for their items... Ill will continue to shop with kenneth and no where else...

socal425
09-02-2010, 3:39 PM
I guess I've led a sheltered internet life since I never heard of Stormfront.org I never would have associated this guys business to a neo-nazi group.

It's unfortunate how some people will boycott a business because of an implied affiliation, but they don't have a problem buying gas from Arab countries that support global terrorism.

I too was not aware of the "Stromfront" association :confused: ...gotta give him some credit for making the change. New site looks alright.

zoglog
09-02-2010, 3:52 PM
good PR move

Joe
09-02-2010, 3:57 PM

Would you buy parts from www.iH8AmerikaJihad4LIFE.com if they told you there was no association?

Joe
09-02-2010, 3:59 PM
good PR move

Agreed.