PDA

View Full Version : * ARIZONA * Based * Ruger LCP for $299.99

cactustactical
05-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Cactus Tactical is located in ARIZONA!

I have one available Ruger LCP available for $299.99

http://www.cactustactical.com/osc/images/lcp.jpg

As the number of states authorizing the licensed carry of pistols for personal protection by law-abiding citizens continues to grow, Ruger has responded to consumer demand and broken into this personal defense market with the new LCP. This ultra-light, compact carry pistol packs legendary reliability into the smallest pistol frame ever created by Ruger.

The Ruger LCP is a 6+1 capacity .380 Auto pistol with superior ergonomic design and handsome styling. It incorporates state-of-the-art polymers, aircraft quality aluminum alloys, and high-grade precision steel components engineered for strength and maximum weight savings.

The 9.4 ounce Ruger LCP pistol features a 2.75 inch barrel and an overall length of 5.16 inches. With a height of only 3.6 inches and a width of just .82 inches, the small, lightweight LCP pistol is a dependable back-up or carry pistol. The high-performance, glass-filled nylon frame is topped by a through-hardened steel slide with a blued finish. The Ruger LCP pistol is a natural choice for personal defense carry, in a purse, briefcase, or inside hiking gear.

Features:
Caliber: .380 Auto
Capacity: 6+1 Rounds
Finish: Blued
Grip: Glass-Filled Nylon
Barrel Length: 2.75 inches
Groove: 6
Twist: 1:16 inches RH
Overall Length: 5.16 inches
Weight: 9.4 oz
California Approved: No
Massachusetts Approved: No
Front Sight(s): Fixed
Rear Sight(s): Fixed
Miscellaneous: One 6-Round Magazine Included.

aatruong
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Should I ask how I can get one for that price...from AZ?

thepro8
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Yeah I don't see how you will get that into cali without moving here.

Baconator
05-20-2010, 10:24 PM
This type of sale would have to be to LEO only. Off-roster gun sales to regular folks can only be done FTF.

LexLuther
05-20-2010, 10:25 PM
I must be on the wrong forum, I thought this was CALguns

cactustactical
05-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Damn, thats off roster in Cali?!?!....

Friggn incredible... you guys are just hammered at every corner... How screwed... I feel sorry for you guys...

Doheny
05-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Well, thanks for thinking of us! :)

gn3hz3ku1*
05-21-2010, 5:13 PM
dont worry we wont protest AZ like the stupid mayor of LA

cactustactical
05-21-2010, 5:17 PM
dont worry we wont protest AZ like the stupid mayor of LA

LOL... I wouldn't think so :-) ... That's why I put *ARIZONA* in capitals! ... The LA Mayor is in the MINORITY anyway when 78% of the American Public agrees with SB 1070 and there are now 17 other states adopting similar laws as we speak. :)

Thanks!