05-18-2010, 8:12 PM
So apparently only .50 cal AE deagles can be purchased in CA? And they must be between privates? I dunno?

But I'm looking for a .50 cal AE deagle for sale or at least some info on how to swap the 44 to 50, I know you can buy the parts sep but can you buy the mag and barrel here in CA?

If you are interested plz email me, itsmedarenkee@gmail.com thanks!!

06-03-2010, 8:39 PM
Not exactly. The .50 cal AE is not on the approved list. So the ONLY way you can buy one in CA is PPT (a gun dealer with an FFL cannot sell it to you). I am in the same "boat"....

06-05-2010, 6:07 AM
WHAT?? Just buy one of the two ca. versions of the Deagle (black or 2 tone) and then buy the .50AE barrel and a .50 magazine and you are good to go. It is not illegal to buy the barrel and mag in ca. You can also get the .357 conversion but youll have to get a barrel, bolt, and mag. The .50AE and .44 mag both use the same bolt.

You can even send your ca legal Deagle back to Magnum Research and have them change the finish to gold or chrome or any of the other finishes Magnum Research offers. You just have to start with a legal ca Deagle. If you do find someone with an actual .50 in ca you can PPT it but I think it would most likely be the older model and why settle for one of the older ones when you can have a brand new one.

If you need more info or want to see pictures of mine just PM me.