View Full Version : DD A1.5 rear sight & MOE grip CHEAP W/SHIPPING

05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Hello all, got a couple spare AR parts that I would like to get rid of for pretty cheap prices.

- Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight
Got this sight because I thought I would like the fixed sight behind my eotech, but after mounting it decided it wasn't for me and decided to go with a Troy flippie. Only mounted, perfect condition. Dont have the box though becuase at first I liked it, then I grew out of it never fired with it on. Im sure everyone knows how they work. $55 shipped to your door.

- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip Flat Dark Earth
Tried out a friends MIAD and liked the fatter grip so I got a MIAD. Again, only mounted for looks, never used, perfect condition, comes with everything including grip and screw. I might have the package still but again Im not sure. $15 shipped to your door.

I dont have pictures yet, gonna work on that soon, but Im pretty sure everyone knows exactly what they look like. They are both in perfect condition and where only mounted for looks, they never hit the range as I replaced them soon after I got them.

PM me if interested, first "Ill take it" in thread followed by PM wins. Thanks :)