PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, what size shirt are you?

Can'thavenuthingood
05-16-2010, 10:57 AM
What size shirt are you? Ladies, what size shirt are you?

I have a ton of small shirts I've accumulated since starting the GunsR4.us (http://gunsr4.us/) apparel site few years ago.
Only a few sold, maybe 3 in over 3 years time.
Kinda looking around to donate some of these to a youth team of shooters somewhere.

Curious as what size shirts and maybe styles the lady Calgunners will wear. I did a poll awhile back, a year? or so ago

Everything I buy and offer for Calguns apparel is preshrunk. Most all are a Port & Company (Authority) Essentials meaning both sex's wear them.
I have lately been introduced to a burnt effect shirt that looks more of a gauze type material with raised (not burnt) area's that is a bit intriguing.

No need to comment, just looking for the quantities of given size's.
Or if you have some idea's for a shirt, top or something you'll wear let me know. A reference pic would would help also, I'm an old guy and scratch my head at some of the things I see out there.

Thanks,

Vick

Sajedene
05-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Extra small or small. Depends. And I will do any of the shirt types!

doran4x
05-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Sorry. My Bad

Can'thavenuthingood
05-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks.

Vick

Sajedene
05-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Oh and too add, I used to do my sorority shirts a lot so I have experience in making designs, I'll come up with some ideas and if any ladies have any ideas they want me to execute I can do that too :D

Lyte-
05-16-2010, 11:26 AM
i did the pool wrong sorry

I would also wear the boat/crew and v necks,

KylaGWolf
05-16-2010, 12:44 PM
I have one of the woman's extra large the gray sort of scooped necked one. Vick you sent me that pink one and they run on the small side but otherwise those are fine for a normal t-shirt. But I mostly wear either scoop neck of v-neck shirts or tank tops whenever possible. I hate things close up to my neck in a shirt collar.

Steyrlp10
05-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Extra small or small.

I'm with Sajedene. Vick, I'm glad you don't sell socks because I really hate wearing them - lol

I enjoy doing business with you :)

Sajedene
05-18-2010, 9:02 PM
I was going to go make this for myself to trot around in and figured might as well represent. Now, I don't know how it works - to walk around with the CGN stuff on me and who I have to ask permission on that and I figured you know more about this stuff than I do and if any other lady calgunners want to walk around in it then that would be awesome.

It's super simple (I'm tired and not creative) and just wanted something that looks like it could be wings. I think its cute now. I might hate it later. (Oh and sorry for the watermarks I can pm the design without it - just dont want it hosted clear)

http://sajedene.com/superhost/CGN/cgnshirtfemwhite.jpg

http://sajedene.com/superhost/CGN/cgnshirtfemblack.jpg

Can'thavenuthingood
05-18-2010, 9:19 PM
I was going to go make this for myself to trot around in and figured might as well represent. Now, I don't know how it works - to walk around with the CGN stuff on me and who I have to ask permission on that and I figured you know more about this stuff than I do and if any other lady calgunners want to walk around in it then that would be awesome.

It's super simple (I'm tired and not creative) and just wanted something that looks like it could be wings. I think its cute now. I might hate it later. (Oh and sorry for the watermarks I can pm the design without it - just dont want it hosted clear)

http://sajedene.com/superhost/cgnshirtfemwhite.jpg

http://sajedene.com/superhost/cgnshirtfemblack.jpg

I can make those.
Were you thinking Bella's?
Crew neck?
Junior cut or classic?

Check your PMs'.

Vick

Sajedene
05-18-2010, 9:51 PM
I replied!

I am not that great with t-shirt descriptions. I will just say whatever that one is up there and I like them fitted but long (not the ones that stop in the belly) for this because they just look cuter with shorts!

Can'thavenuthingood
05-19-2010, 3:35 PM
I have one of the woman's extra large the gray sort of scooped necked one. Vick you sent me that pink one and they run on the small side but otherwise those are fine for a normal t-shirt. But I mostly wear either scoop neck of v-neck shirts or tank tops whenever possible. I hate things close up to my neck in a shirt collar.

My thinking for going with a crew neck first was for flying brass at the range. The V neck, boat neck and scoop neck all had a larger area for hot brass to enter.
Until now I really didn't give a lot of thought to the ladies wearing Calguns apparel out and about around town. It would be nice but I'm not qualified to decide what you ought to wear so I defer to your collective advice and hope they sell.

I am looking at some V-necks now.

Question regarding logo/text placement.
Would it be better to have it centered on the chest moved to the left?

Vick

8bitnintendo
05-19-2010, 3:43 PM
The logo being a few inches left of center works well for me - too far left and it starts getting too close to the outside.

On colors - maybe we should do a poll for this. I am not huge on pastels, usually I go more with darker jewel tones (dark green, burgundy, etc.), black, or gray. I may end up outvoted on the "no pink" issue though, seems like everyone likes it but me :p

Lyte-
06-14-2010, 8:16 PM
Hey Vick!

I got the shirts you sent me! Thanks how much do I owe you???

I tried them all on right away. Nice polo';s soft and light material should be perfect for summer weather!

Lyte-
06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
bump

Steyrlp10
06-24-2010, 11:32 AM
The logo being a few inches left of center works well for me - too far left and it starts getting too close to the outside.

On colors - maybe we should do a poll for this. I am not huge on pastels, usually I go more with darker jewel tones (dark green, burgundy, etc.), black, or gray. I may end up outvoted on the "no pink" issue though, seems like everyone likes it but me :p

I'm not a fan of Pepto either and prefer solids in blue, purple, green, or gray.

If you could design 1911s on the back, I'll buy lots of shirts :)

Lyte-
06-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I am also not a huge fan of Pink.