PDA

View Full Version : Help; Barrel Nut Torquing

salazar44
05-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Im trying to get my barrel installed and do not have a barrel nut wrench. Is there anybody local to Sunland, Burbank, Pasadena, Monrovia, Duarte area that can hook me up?

If you have the tool and would be generous enough to torque it down for me I would appreciate it. Thanks!

xxINKxx
05-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Addax tactical is a lil bit north of those spots you mentioned (San fernando, right near the exit where you get off for Angeles Shooting Range)

salazar44
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Thats right by my house. Whats the going rate for this type of service. Thanks man... Never heard of them.

xxINKxx
05-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Hes a vendor here, And one of the top guys in the GPU upper business right now. Not sure about cost since tightening it is pretty simple, doubt it will cost much. PM them, or Call Chris up (owner) Really nice guy. You could probably swing buy the shop and browse around and see if he has time.

There lil logo is usually always flashing somewhere in the advertisements http://www.adxtactical.com/

Addax
05-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Thats right by my house. Whats the going rate for this type of service. Thanks man... Never heard of them.

Give us a call, and set up a time to bring your upper/barrel/barrel nut.

If it is only tightening down the barrel nut, I won't charge you anything.

Thanks,
Chris

salazar44
05-14-2010, 9:21 AM

Thanks,
Chris

Cool Chris. Thanks. I gave you a call but its butt early so you guys probably dont open for a while. I will try back later.

chino
05-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Addax
Most commendable offer sir. In your website I found your address but not your working hours. Do you have a store front?

Regards

Addax
05-14-2010, 2:23 PM
Addax
Most commendable offer sir. In your website I found your address but not your working hours. Do you have a store front?

Regards

Yup, we have a store front.

We are normally here between 10am-6pm, but the best thing to do is to call us first, since we make trips up to the range for testing, and we might not be here at the shop for several hours.

Thanks,
Chris

dratner
05-14-2010, 3:33 PM
You sound like a stand up kinda guy. Always happy to see people help other out.

Thanks,
Chris

Addax
05-14-2010, 6:17 PM
Thank you.

We do what we can, when we can to help people out.

Chris

You sound like a stand up kinda guy. Always happy to see people help other out.

salazar44
05-14-2010, 6:44 PM
Ha! Chris is beyond a stand up guy!

My first thank you goes to xxINKxx for telling me about Chris and Addax

My second HUGE thanks goes to Chris / Addax. Ink is right, this is the guy to go to. His shop has tons of cool stuff and he knows what hes doing. Im glad I learned of his shop.

See you soon Chris...

xxINKxx
05-14-2010, 9:53 PM
Ha! Chris is beyond a stand up guy!

My first thank you goes to xxINKxx for telling me about Chris and Addax

My second HUGE thanks goes to Chris / Addax. Ink is right, this is the guy to go to. His shop has tons of cool stuff and he knows what hes doing. Im glad I learned of his shop.

See you soon Chris...

No problem...Chris is a very helpfull guy, and very nice. He has gone out of the way for me and my friend many times when he didnt have to. Plus hes a vendor here so I gotta support him even more.

He even met up with me on on a sunday morning befor Church to help me and my buddy Eric out on some stuff..Thats what I call serious customer service.

- Josh