PDA

View Full Version : Any dealers stocking the Hipoint 995TS Local So Cal?

tom1850
05-12-2010, 9:42 PM
Just wondering if any local dealers are stocking the Hipoint 995TS 9mm Carbine. Checked out Turners today the guy had no idea of what I was talking about.

sscarr
05-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Thsi doesn't qualify as "local" unless you consider sitting on my butt and ordering online with two local trips "local". I was looking for one back in Dec for a Xmas gift with no luck at local gunshops (Inland Empire/OC).

Then I saw one listed from DD's Ranch on this site and FFL/DROS'd at Bright Spot right off the 60 in Riverside. TS w/BB shipped $295 + $65 at Bright Spot.

Not seeing a nickle of sales tax going to the hacks in Sacramento made it easy. Plus the guys at DD's are great to deal with and it looks like they support CalGuns pretty well.

aratron
05-12-2010, 10:56 PM
No idea where they are retailing one in SoCal. I got my off LANWORLD from UT. Fairly good quality for the price. A super fun plinker. My only complain is the crappy BB installed on the gun to make it California compliant. You need to depress the BB to load and unload. Not really a quality problem from hi-point.

djleisure
05-13-2010, 8:48 AM
+1 for DD's Ranch. Not local, but they are CA friendly and have the CA compliant model all ready to go. There is one(1) in stock, as of this posting.

http://www.ddsranch.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=277_290_353&products_id=744